• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the Above Character Should Be in Smash

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
The game is often named as one of the industry's most influential games and among the greatest video games of all time.

Mitchie Torres (Camp Rock)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It would allow many Sonic fans to live their lifelong dream of beating the snot out of Chris.

Trashy from Deltarune's second chapter.
He has a hillarious design.

Sky (Friday Night Funkin VS. Sky), Yes Fanon/unofficial/OC characters can count as videogame characters.
1662056583932.png

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Goddess character

Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)
Because Monika is a unique indie game villain, and she has been critically acclaimed by viewers since her debut in the late 2010s. Furthermore, she shouldn't just be barred from the roster just for being villainous.

Agumon (Digimon) (I know he is not a videogame character for the same/similar reason as Reimu (Touhou), Digimon has not been officially recognized as either video games or anime.)
Marisa (Touhou). While Marisa has been well-received, I'm aware that she is not a videogame character for the same aforementioned reason as Reimu and Agumon above.

1662265723797.png

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
The book was made by the same creator who wrote 1984.

A copy of 1984 by George Orwell.
Needless to say, It would be another joke character.

Flandre (Touhou), she is also not a videogame character for that aforementioned reason with Reimu and Agumon that I don't even need to explain anymore, despite Touhou directly originating as video games.
1662351591880.png

Top Bottom