• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why percent build with GW when you can just kill at like 25%?

chckn

Smash Ace
MK jumping while I did my u-air+how high up we were b/c I had done upb before+how light mk is=death

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
still cool no matter where it is lol. also if that happenes to me in a match i will prolly kill myself

cutter

Smash Champion
o_0

weird...

G&W has 3 0-death moves (Judgment, Oil Panic and Uair obviously). Uair kills are the best though. They're great for demoralizing your opponent :)

chckn

Smash Ace
o_0

weird...

G&W has 3 0-death moves (Judgment, Oil Panic and Uair obviously). Uair kills are the best though. They're great for demoralizing your opponent :)
Yeah so rediculously situational lol. And I got a few matches recorded today with noj. Quality isnt great but Im gonna try and put em up tonight.

chckn

Smash Ace
LOL not you guys just my one friend danny. He's just mad b/c he can't beat either of us though :p.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yea just don't start relying on this too much, I've only seen it work when someone uses their recovery move first while above you.
The good thing is that it really isnt punishable because either they'll get hit with the actual move or just be stalled if they dont jump when you do it :p.

Top Bottom