• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
Anther didn't end up going. But Lain and NoJ did.

Lain came 3rd, NoJ came 13th.

EDIT: And Jigglesthepuff came 7th with Jiggs. Hands down the best Jiggs there is.

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, he knocked out Ottawa's best (?) player. Jiggles is life changing. Hopefully some videos will surface soon, because we actually *need* to see his stuff. The boards needs it.

I've seen him play before, and I stand by what I said. Jigglesthepuff is the only Jiggs I can watch and think he's better than me. It sounds egotistical, I know, but it's true. You'll probably feel the same way once you watch him.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Let me put it this way, his tournaments allow Hyrule Temple as a CP.
-you couldnt really call it a tourny if it only had 3 brackets
-poorly organized
-not at all organized
-friendlies
-we were cramped in FD
-we were bored of FD
-team killing was on xD
-we chose it once and not as a counter pick

lets leave it at that LOL

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Anther didn't end up going. But Lain and NoJ did.

Lain came 3rd, NoJ came 13th.
Lain never played Ally and was a ******* for agreeing to not go IC's against Ambrose.

NoJ got 7th and lost to Ally and Lain.

King Ace got 9th and was taken out by Lain.

Anther would have beaten Ally and he's ****ing ******** for not going to Canada. Something about birth certificate johns.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Lain never played Ally and was a ******* for agreeing to not go IC's against Ambrose.

NoJ got 7th and lost to Ally and Lain.

King Ace got 9th and was taken out by Lain.

Anther would have beaten Ally and he's ****ing ******** for not going to Canada. Something about birth certificate johns.
What? Oh that sucks, he didn't have a legitimate passport or something? But Ally still won... another Snake win...

PND

Smash Champion
I didn't see the NoJ correction to the brackets. My first post was prelim standings before everything was finalized.

I didn't hear anything about the Ambrose / Lain thing though.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer..refer to your sig
I would play it for the money. Not for the fun. :)

Not another MK *****....
You fail to realize that 99% of the MK's out there don't play MK to it's full potential due to lack of mindgames and aren't unbeatable. So you shouldn't complain about most people playing him... though I guess I am better than them... so... I guess you should be worried about me :)

But anyways, why do you care if people switch to MK? Jiggs sucks and wouldn't you rather play against a MK over a G&W or Snake?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I would play it for the money. Not for the fun. :)

You fail to realize that 99% of the MK's out there don't play MK to it's full potential due to lack of mindgames and aren't unbeatable. So you shouldn't complain about most people playing him... though I guess I am better than them... so... I guess you should be worried about me :)

But anyways, why do you care if people switch to MK? Jiggs sucks and wouldn't you rather play against a MK over a G&W or Snake?
Actually I wouldn't but a CF to Metaknight sounds pretty bad in my book.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Actually I wouldn't but a CF to Metaknight sounds pretty bad in my book.
lmao, you can thank Lain for that one. He wanted to team for a small tourney on Wednesday, and since CF sucks *** and I basically haven't played anyone else in 2 months, I went MK and we won. Then Rofa wanted to team yesterday at a decent sized tourney, so I went MK again and we got 2nd... and then my MK started becoming good, so why not stick with him and maybe make some money, lol.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lmao, you can thank Lain for that one. He wanted to team for a small tourney on Wednesday, and since CF sucks *** and I basically haven't played anyone else in 2 months, I went MK and we won. Then Rofa wanted to team yesterday at a decent sized tourney, so I went MK again and we got 2nd... and then my MK started becoming good, so why not stick with him and maybe make some money, lol.
lol, nice way to make money. And tell lain, get him to use Jigglypuff again lol.

lain

Smash Master
lol 'sall good.

yeah i beat KingAce and NOJ, i feel so good about that lol. getting 3rd kinda sucked, but on the other hand it's kinda awesome to top 3 at a huge canada tourney.

but it's true, me and ambrose agreed before brackets were even made that if we played, we wouldn't play ic's against each other. he played MK, and i played DDD. I got nado spammed like a mofo, but that's how you should play that matchup. so ggz to him.

he got an easy ride to second though. if you look at the bracket, you can see that me, Ally, NOJ, and holy, were ALL on the same side. it was gay sauce.

bracket http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206769

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lol 'sall good.

yeah i beat KingAce and NOJ, i feel so good about that lol. getting 3rd kinda sucked, but on the other hand it's kinda awesome to top 3 at a huge canada tourney.

but it's true, me and ambrose agreed before brackets were even made that if we played, we wouldn't play ic's against each other. he played MK, and i played DDD. I got nado spammed like a mofo, but that's how you should play that matchup. so ggz to him.

he got an easy ride to second though. if you look at the bracket, you can see that me, Ally, NOJ, and holy, were ALL on the same side. it was gay sauce.

bracket http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206769
Yeah that really sucks. I hate nado whores.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
PND, its so awesome. The chick keeps on talking about my butt and I got two other hot chicks who I think like me. I was on a dry spell so this is pretty awesome... :)

I bet...

REAL MEN USE JIGGLYPUFF

lmao XD

Seriously my boyfriend hated Jigglypuff and I resented him for that. After pwning him in Melee with it he said it should be banned XD (I ended the relationship before Brawl came out, I still talk to him though.):lick:

PND

Smash Champion
Yep. That's the way it always works though, haha.

Single for a while, then suddenly choices galore. Why can't there only be one at a time, eh?

PND

Smash Champion
Real men DO use Jigglypuff.

Manliness is inversely proportionate to the tier ranking. MK and Snake? Pansies.

Captain Falcon and Ganondorf? Manly overload.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yep. That's the way it always works though, haha.

Single for a while, then suddenly choices galore. Why can't there only be one at a time, eh?
Lol yeah.

Real men DO use Jigglypuff.

Manliness is inversely proportionate to the tier ranking. MK and Snake? Pansies.

Captain Falcon and Ganondorf? Manly overload.
So true. Thats why I mainly friendly Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Oh :( I guess I went from manly overload to pansie over the course of last week... The money I'll make can never repair my broken image :( lol
As long as you use Falcon we are cool. But if you use Jigglypuff again, I can repair your image like that. Don't worry. And I don't mind if its a fun get rich quick scheme, just use some low tier pimps.

PND

Smash Champion
It's true Bowyer. I used to think of you as some sort of grizzled Rambo/Chuck Norris fusion child.

Not so much anymore. Especially playing pink metaknight? Might as well tuck your masculinity in a purse and drop it off at Victoria's Secret. :chuckle: <3

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Alex said:
As long as you use Falcon we are cool. But if you use Jigglypuff again, I can repair your image like that. Don't worry. And I don't mind if its a fun get rich quick scheme, just use some low tier pimps.
lol, word.

PND said:
It's true Bowyer. I used to think of you as some sort of grizzled Rambo/Chuck Norris fusion child.

Not so much anymore. Especially playing pink metaknight? Might as well tuck your masculinity in a purse and drop it off at Victoria's Secret. <3
LMAO and pink MK is "flaming homo MK" and MK is gay, so I'm kind of obligated to play that color, lol.

illinialex24

Smash Hero

Not so much anymore. Especially playing pink metaknight? Might as well tuck your masculinity in a purse and drop it off at Victoria's Secret. :chuckle: <3
Ouch. Its true, you were a Chuck Norris. Whatever happened, the result was a roundhouse kick to the face. Now, its a pink ***** with a sword.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA, I never knew you guys felt so passionately about my puff. Now I feel bad getting out of the smash scene 5 months back only to come back last week as MK, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom