• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Clash of titans thread?... If there are any epic threads on these boards that you don't see me posting in, it probably means I don't know about it, so you guys should tell me :)

Edit: I guess it was created today...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Clash of titans thread?... If there are any epic threads on these boards that you don't see me posting in, it probably means I don't know about it, so you guys should tell me :)

Edit: I guess it was created today...
Yeah, it was. Essentially, it was about some awesome brawls but I somehow changed the topic lol.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm so glad the Jiggs boards are so desolate there's no moderation. We're like an underground Sonic board with less STEAK and more MILF.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'm so glad the Jiggs boards are so desolate there's no moderation. We're like an underground Sonic board with less STEAK and more MILF.
The desolateness of the jiggs boards aren't the only reason certain threads stay open...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The desolateness of the jiggs boards aren't the only reason certain threads stay open...
Lol yeah. But dude, its awesome. My channel is getting like 500 views a day with mainly only puff videos, so thats up from like 2 months ago average of like 200. Maybe puff wont be forgotten lol. And Bowyer, I still gotta take a shot for you. I forgot lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Alex said:
Maybe puff wont be forgotten lol.
haha, lets hope. Puff def isn't as bad as the tier list shows, she just basically lacks support people playing as her... Sorry guys, lol.

Alex said:
And Bowyer, I still gotta take a shot for you. I forgot lol.
Like my birthday shot from 2 months ago? *******, lol.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
haha, lets hope. Puff def isn't as bad as the tier list shows, she just basically lacks support people playing as her... Sorry guys, lol.

Like my birthday shot from 2 months ago? *******, lol.
Yeah, I think I might just go sprite and vodka this thanksgiving weekend for you. And if anyone asks, my age on here is a lie.... Only if anyone asks.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, thanks...

I may be coming up to Canada in the near future with some other MI guys. Depends on when the circuit event champs are.

PND

Smash Champion
That's sick, actually, because after Christmas I'm moving to Niagara. (near NikoK, Percon, and co.)

So basically, if you come up, we'll all be drunk and playing Smash. How long was the drive for Lain and NoJ, do you know? 'Cuz we might trek down to your area for some stuff. I pretty much plan on hitting the NY scene hard once I'm closer.

EDIT: cilac? Wassat mean?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
That's sick, actually, because after Christmas I'm moving to Niagara. (near NikoK, Percon, and co.)

So basically, if you come up, we'll all be drunk and playing Smash. How long was the drive for Lain and NoJ, do you know? 'Cuz we might trek down to your area for some stuff. I pretty much plan on hitting the NY scene hard once I'm closer.

EDIT: cilac? Wassat mean?
Means I cant have gluten or anything with wheat or barley. So vodkas a lifesaver.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
If I go to Michigan next year that'll be awesome. But it sucks, cause I'm ciliac I got a major limitation on the kinds of liquor I can drink.
That sucks, I have a friend who has that. People at fast food places look at him so odd when he orders a burger minus the bread.

That sucks that you can't drink free beer at parties.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
That sucks, I have a friend who has that. People at fast food places look at him so odd when he orders a burger minus the bread.

That sucks that you can't drink free beer at parties.
Yeah everyone looks at me weird too. But sometime I can score two burgers for the price of one.

And yeah, but I can have any vodka drink. And wine and stuff.

PND

Smash Champion
Ah, okay. Yeah, that sucks. I love beer.

Man, we'd make a sick combo for ordering burgers. I can't eat meat, you can't eat bread. :chuckle:

EDIT Considering I traveled 8 hours for OiN, 4 doesn't seem bad at all. Sick.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah everyone looks at me weird too. But sometime I can score two burgers for the price of one.

And yeah, but I can have any vodka drink. And wine and stuff.
yeah, but you usually have to supply all that **** yourself, but parties sometimes have jungle juice.

illinialex24

Smash Hero

Man, we'd make a sick combo for ordering burgers. I can't eat meat, you can't eat bread. :chuckle:
**** that would work. That is a sick combo. Dude, I should make a video and post it in the video section lol.

yeah, but you usually have to supply all that **** yourself, but parties sometimes have jungle juice.
And almost every party I've been to has vodka so thats good.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

EDIT Considering I traveled 8 hours for OiN, 4 doesn't seem bad at all. Sick.
hahaha, word. You vegetarian or allergic to meat?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer: Vegetarian.
lol, good, I've never actually heard of anyone being allergic to meat.

I know which sucks. But I could try to dilute it enough and then pull out a new beer bong. Wouldn't be the same...
How bad do you have the disease? Generally it's not bad when you're young but it gets worse as you get older.

Unless there's a VODKA KEG.

*patent pending
OMG, bad idea, people would like die, lol.

PND

Smash Champion
I guess I can't get ya an Irish car bomb then.

At my old place my roommate and I had a water cooler. It never had water in it, it only ever had different types of alcohol. It was sick.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lol, good, I've never actually heard of anyone being allergic to meat.

How bad do you have the disease? Generally it's not bad when you're young but it gets worse as you get older.

OMG, bad idea, people would like die, lol.
LOL, yeah they would. And I've had it since I was a child and it essentially makes me go so sleepy it sucks, its like I have mono if I have a decent amount of gluten. And people who have phleurytoniks are, they can't have phenylaline, the amino acid, which is in all meat. So that really sucks and if you have phenylaline, you become mentally ********.

Yeah...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

At my old place my roommate and I had a water cooler. It never had water in it, it only ever had different types of alcohol. It was sick.
lol, liquor's not bad but having a whole ****ing keg of it would be because people would obviously want it gone by morning, lol.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
****, well I guess that's better than feeling extremely ****ing sick afterward.
Yeah, I know it sucks. I can have really small amounts and not notice but past that... it really sucks. Like one point I slept like 14 hours a day when I ate wheat. So glad to be off the stuff.

lol, beer spiked with liquor, nice.
Yep, remember, any cops who come...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, that sucks ***...

I like how the 3 of us have 3 separate convo's going on in different 3 threads, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom