• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
(What else is there to do? Surf? Yeah right.)
Why not surf? If I had a warm beach readily available to me, I'd be there all the time... or skateboarding... and definitely not playing video games. I hate video games and I hate anime extremely more.

PND

Smash Champion
Why not surf? If I had a warm beach readily available to me, I'd be there all the time... or skateboarding... and definitely not playing video games. I hate video games and I hate anime extremely more.
This. Video games are my winter hobby, for the most part. If where I lived wasn't ****ing freezing all the time you'd best believe I'd be out constantly.

Bowyer, you skate too?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer, you skate too?
Yeah, I used to skate a ton and I used to be pretty good but then I broke my ****ing hip (hardest bone in your body to break, lol) falling over 16 feet in a bowl at the skatepark in March of 2006. I still skate quite a bit now but it's pretty much just my main source of local transportation.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yeah, I used to skate a ton and I used to be pretty good but then I broke my ****ing hip (hardest bone in your body to break, lol) falling over 16 feet in a bowl at the skatepark in March of 2006. I still skate quite a bit now but it's pretty much just my main source of local transportation.
Ouch. Thats better than that skater who fell some 40 odd feet and walked it off.... but still.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ouch. Thats better than that skater who fell some 40 odd feet and walked it off.... but still.
How exactly is a broken hip better than someone falling further but being able to walk it off because he didn't have any serious problems from it???

Also, I think MI's gonna start traveling a lot, so if you guys know of any big tourneys within about 12 hours from MI, let me know.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
How exactly is a broken hip better than someone falling further but being able to walk it off because he didn't have any serious problems from it???

Also, I think MI's gonna start traveling a lot, so if you guys know of any big tourneys within about 12 hours from MI, let me know.
We got 1 in Chicago on the 24th, I'll give you guys the link (oh January). And the guy had internal organ damage, but he could walk it off. So that's worse lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
oh, haha, also, I'm not gonna go to any tourneys until like January 10th or so. I saw one in IL on the 10th and may go to that depending on how big it's supposed to be.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't know why I never thought of this, and maybe it doesn't work, but I assume it does, but if you force a a G&W to recover on the stage by edge hugging, or any other character that you can force on the stage like this, you can ledge cancel a sing and rest them.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I don't know why I never thought of this, and maybe it doesn't work, but I assume it does, but if you force a a G&W to recover on the stage by edge hugging, or any other character that you can force on the stage like this, you can ledge cancel a sing and rest them.
Nice, that should work pretty well. Especially Marth, because of his landing lag....

PND

Smash Champion
She's moved up to middle on the first page. . . she's below some characters she def does better, but arguing there isn't worth the effort that will be put in. Let them think they have the advantage and underestimate us, it just makes winning that much easier.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, that entire list is wack...

I got 5 infraction points last night and I wouldn't exactly be surprised if they look for another point to give me, lol.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lol, that entire list is wack...

I got 5 infraction points last night and I wouldn't exactly be surprised if they look for another point to give me, lol.
Ouch that sucks. Are they permanent or teporary infraction points?

And doesn't Gimpyfish have like 62 infraction points or what? Is he still a banned moderator?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I saw that Meta Knight topic. It's the sort of situation where you begin to open your mouth to say something, then think better of it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ouch that sucks. Are they permanent or teporary infraction points?

And doesn't Gimpyfish have like 62 infraction points or what? Is he still a banned moderator?
haha, no they're not permanent, that would be ********, lol.

and gimpy doesn't have any points, he just changed his title to "banned 62 points" or whatever it is. I'm pretty sure mods can't get points.

Veril said:
That is amazing. You're my smashboards hero.
lol, with the way I argue, it's surprising that those are my first points with this account too... well except for an accidental 6 point temp ban from SPanda that got reversed shortly after they were given because he was really tired and didn't know how to read right, lol.

PND

Smash Champion
I saw that Meta Knight topic. It's the sort of situation where you begin to open your mouth to say something, then think better of it.
This. I had a sentence typed up in the quick post box. . . and then I just pressed back without posting. Not worth it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Any anti-Metaknight list where the number one is not Diddy Kong is a false list.
you can't really talk about diddy on FD for that list because the MK will always ban FD against a diddy or if they don't know what the other person is going to play and will never have to play Diddy there.

PND

Smash Champion
Diddy can't kill an MK on FD with his terrible KO moves. You'll almost certainly be going to a level with small blast zones.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ya rly. Toss a nade / Dthrow and nail 'em with a fresh utilt. Death at <100%.
Why would you get a utilt after a nade or dthrow? Also, nades are really dangerous to be picking up against a MK. I got Ally with the omnigay last weekend and had 3 other perfect chances (1 against Ally, 1 against Percon, and 1 against JL) at that tourney but I backthrew when I pushed up twice and had bad timing once. It's so fun to do to people, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom