• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Melee is much better then Brawl.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I thought this was going to be a Educated post.

Then i saw some thing like this

No wavedash in Brawl=Brawl Sucks

I really gotta give you a ridley Face palm Or better yet a Wolf Middle Finger
no a game and watch bird lol:laugh:

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
this should be locked right about 3 pages ago.
lot of troll feeding.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
POST!!!!!!

Cuz I couldn't think of a freaking thing worth arguing about here

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i think it wasn't taken seriously at first but then it elevated into a serious discussion...it seems the first post is just disregarded now

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
*Wavedashes into thread, while reading the OP*
*Wavedashes back out, laughing*

I've got 8 more days to enjoy it, so ****it I will!

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
So alot of people are excited for Brawl, huh? Well you shouldn't be. It's totally inferior to Melee. I haven't even played and I know this!!
I stopped reading there.

then I had to move my eyes downwards two lines to read the next block of text and i laughed a bit ^_^.

but seriously, the funniest part about this thread are people that said "i stopped reading as soon as i read that".

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
This was so predictable.

And it's a bad attempt at being funny.

Miharu

Smash Hero
So alot of people are excited for Brawl, huh? Well you shouldn't be. It's totally inferior to Melee. I haven't even played and I know this!!

You see Melee had wavedashing and Brawl doesn't have wavedashing making the ability to wavedash impossible and Melee gives you the ability to wavedash which allows you to wavedash unlike Brawl which doesn't let you wavedash because of no wavedash. You see the wavedash exists in Melee because of the wavedash and wavedashing would let you wavedash across the stage by wavedashing unlike in Brawl where you can't wavedash because of the fact that wavedashing no longer exists due to lack of wavedash meaning you cannot wavedash in Brawl because of no wavedash.

This truly is an awful game.
Guys.

Don't feed the trolls. Let them die in peace.

X Megadragon

Smash Cadet
Wavedashing? So what, there's so many new techniques in Brawl too. It's fine by me that Wavedashing is gone, since EVERYONE lost it, so it's still fair.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope the sense of humor never dies in the world, because it certainly has in this thread :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aw boo hoo, back to basics? that's the worst!

I enjoy the lack of wavedashing, whenever I see pro's playing and the wavedash on the opposite sides of the field for 30 seconds before attacking eachother it's pretty annoying but now with the lack of the wavedash maybe real fighting will be back. combos and smash attacks can finally rejoice and maybe we'll see more than the same 3 characters (fox, falco, marth) in finals at some of the big tourneys.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
We Just needed to have wavedashing to wavedash but Brawl doesn't have wavedashing so no wavedash will happen.

6/10 for the Joke topic.

Darkslash

Smash Master

You see Melee had wavedashing and Brawl doesn't have wavedashing making the ability to wavedash impossible and Melee gives you the ability to wavedash which allows you to wavedash unlike Brawl which doesn't let you wavedash because of no wavedash. You see the wavedash exists in Melee because of the wavedash and wavedashing would let you wavedash across the stage by wavedashing unlike in Brawl where you can't wavedash because of the fact that wavedashing no longer exists due to lack of wavedash meaning you cannot wavedash in Brawl because of no wavedash.

This truly is an awful game.

sorry i just couldn't help it :laugh:

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I meant to click the thread above this....

I get the joke (not very funny but whatever).
My question is, why do people believe Wavedashing is more important then L-canceling?

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I was about to flame the **** out of you after reading the title and the first paragraph, but it's one of these threads that are true but not that funny.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Yes, having never read a book before, the internet is also my first exposure to the written word and skills like reading comprehension based on context and word choice. It's so hard!
I beg to differ >.> I just don't understand sarcasm. If you say something sarcastic, i'll take it seriously. I read books and have alot of exposure to written words and skills like reading comprehension. BUT again, sarcasm is unknown to me. Wait, was that sarcastic?

I find it funny that you guys make fun of Gamefaqs for being stupid, when the majority of the posters in an eight-page topic cannot recognize the most basic form of sarcasm.

It's funny how hilariously dense you guys are.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Flaming Dragon Wang said:
I find it funny that you guys make fun of Gamefaqs for being stupid, when the majority of the posters in an eight-page topic cannot recognize the most basic form of sarcasm.

It's funny how hilariously dense you guys are.
Sometimes you're so used to n00bish threads, that you can't tell who's being sarcastic and who's being annoying. >.<

D20

Smash Lord
Melee is a better competitive game.
Brawl is a better party game.

End of discussion.

Top Bottom