• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Melee is much better then Brawl.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
So alot of people are excited for Brawl, huh? Well you shouldn't be. It's totally inferior to Melee. I haven't even played and I know this!!

You see Melee had wavedashing and Brawl doesn't have wavedashing making the ability to wavedash impossible and Melee gives you the ability to wavedash which allows you to wavedash unlike Brawl which doesn't let you wavedash because of no wavedash. You see the wavedash exists in Melee because of the wavedash and wavedashing would let you wavedash across the stage by wavedashing unlike in Brawl where you can't wavedash because of the fact that wavedashing no longer exists due to lack of wavedash meaning you cannot wavedash in Brawl because of no wavedash.

This truly is an awful game.

worm

Smash Cadet
How stupid for someone to bash Brawl before even trying it.

The correct word to use in this case is "than", not "then".

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
8/10.

Made me laugh.

Mazui

Smash Cadet
Only becuz the game doesnt have Wavedashing you think you should throw this game in the Trash Bin..

Yawn.

iron blade

Smash Ace
4/10. It made me laugh and mad at the same time. If this was an actual rant, it would be completely invalid.

Darkslash

Smash Master
So alot of people are excited for Brawl, huh? Well you shouldn't be. It's totally inferior to Melee. I haven't even played and I know this!!

You see Melee had wavedashing and Brawl doesn't have wavedashing making the ability to wavedash impossible and Melee gives you the ability to wavedash which allows you to wavedash unlike Brawl which doesn't let you wavedash because of no wavedash. You see the wavedash exists in Melee because of the wavedash and wavedashing would let you wavedash across the stage by wavedashing unlike in Brawl where you can't wavedash because of the fact that wavedashing no longer exists due to lack of wavedash meaning you cannot wavedash in Brawl because of no wavedash.

I thought this was going to be a Educated post.

Then i saw some thing like this

No wavedash in Brawl=Brawl Sucks

I really gotta give you a ridley Face palm Or better yet a Wolf Middle Finger

Eggm

Smash Hero
If he wasn't joking then, as some one whose had the game for about 2 and 1/2 weeks agrees with him wholeheartedly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Quite to the contrary, Brawl is inferior to Melee not because of the lack of wavedashing, but rather the inability to wash Dave.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
this was extremely ********..and i have a really good sense of humor..all u did was say the same thing over n over again..boring..and in before this isnt melee 2.0!! lol

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
And then i heard the failure, the failure of a stupid thread, where one decided to fail at making a topic interesting by including some sort of humour which was another failure. Perhaps one should not fail at an attempt such as this by not failing to try Brawl. But you are failing because you have never tried brawl, so you fail.

There i just did what you did...

dizzam

Smash Cadet
I don't think some people can read sarcasm...

...unless you were actually being serious... O___O

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
I don't think some people can read sarcasm...

...unless you were actually being serious... O___O
Doesn't sarcasm come from the TONE of your VOICE? I mean you couldn't really do it online, people are reading it as is, and do not see any sarcasm unless you TELL THEM.
That's why people started the /sarcasm. thing

6footninja

Smash Ace

"I haven't even played and I know this!!"...you should have stopped there. Dont judge a book by its cover, dont judge a game by its lame paraders.

dizzam

Smash Cadet
Doesn't sarcasm come from the TONE of your VOICE? I mean you couldn't really do it online, people are reading it as is, and do not see any sarcasm unless you TELL THEM.
That's why people started the /sarcasm. thing
Well then.. you're such a wonderful person for stating this and that I think only an intelligent person like you can figure something out like this.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Well then.. you're such a wonderful person for stating this and that I think only an intelligent person like you can figure something out like this.
Yea i know --- *Does not understand internet sarcasm*

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.

After that statement, I didn't need to read on to see that this thread fails.

Top Bottom