• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why **** jokes are NEVER okay.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He was ***** by a woman and you have offended him by bringing up the possibility

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Better stop making jokes about anything bad in the world cuz if you do then you're supporting the bad people that do it! Sure!

Or is it just for ****? Is that where we draw this ridiculous arbitrary line?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Men being ***** by women is not some mystical thing that never ever happens in the history of humanity. It's not really a good thing that it is immediately treated as a joke and disregarded. maybe mountain tiger was joking bringing up the subject out of nowhere, but it's good to realize that that is something that actually happens. having a penis doesn't make you immune to **** and molestation and having a vagina doesn't exempt you from being a rapist or sexual offender.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Men being ***** by women is not some mystical thing that never ever happens in the history of humanity. It's not really a good thing that it is immediately treated as a joke and disregarded. maybe mountain tiger was joking bringing up the subject out of nowhere, but it's good to realize that that is something that actually happens. having a penis doesn't make you immune to **** and molestation and having a vagina doesn't exempt you from being a rapist or sexual offender.
Relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfBHG0VNOI

Also hilarious.
And sad.

...and infuriating.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I think my favorite part was:

"I really disagree"
"Of course you do, because you're a woman"
I kinda like, laughed, then went >:[.

"What's your proof?"
"I'm a man!"

It sounds like me when I'm being a **** to my sister. You know, clearly on purpose BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT AND BE SERIOUS.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's a godlike heel right there draws heat like a mother****er brotherdude.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You know, I generally thought OP was sincere and thought out. I like it.

And I've generally been trying to clean my language. I don't say **** at all hardly, but unfortunately I still get mad salty at melee... The eff word comes out of my mouth every single time I hit someone and it's a phantom hit, or I miss an L-cancel/wave dash to my death / miss a tech... That's a LOT.

When they are beating me up pretty bad, I don't say "and **** me with pillars" or "god now your falcon gunna knee **** me" or "Imma **** you now I chose :roymelee:"...It's more like "now get my *** BEAT by this such and such"...

*** beatings are funny, because children get them for being BAD.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
.......why the hell did you care enough to actually make this thread? Je ne comprends pas.

Were you just, like, sitting around in your house, and suddenly it hit you: "I've got to go make an anti-**** joke thread on a video games forum on the internet! Yes, yes, that's where it begins...."

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
.......why the hell did you care enough to actually make this thread? Je ne comprends pas.:troll: :troll:

Were you just:troll:, like, sitting around in your:troll: house, and suddenly it hit you: "I've got to go make an anti-:troll:**** joke thread on a:troll: video games forum on the internet! Yes, yes, :troll:that's where it begins...."
Welcome to smashboards! Please note that a video game related forum is not always what it seems.

Especially user blogs.

Anyway, he was being serious in his blog post. If you want another example of a serious blog, try "Why I'm Not An Atheist". Come back when you have around 100 posts and realize that people on this board arent just constant smashers.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
.......why the hell did you care enough to actually make this thread? Je ne comprends pas.

Were you just, like, sitting around in your house, and suddenly it hit you: "I've got to go make an anti-**** joke thread on a video games forum on the internet! Yes, yes, that's where it begins...."
i'm not gonna lie, that's actually exactly how it started lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

The Blog function exists for people to be able to air their opinions or thoughts etc.

If you think something is inconsequential, lame, boring or whatever, then just ignore it.

I honestly care less if people disagree in a snide or aggressive manner than if they reply with stuff along the lines of "this sucks", "this is pointless", and "didn't read lol".

I mean really, at least an incendiary remark comes from the effort of reading and giving a considered reply, but if you literally don't give a ****, then your post is worthless, just as much as you believe the blog to be.

So please, in future, don't make posts like that.

This goes out to everyone, I've said it enough times. If you're thinking "this is lame why the hell did they even make it?", chances are NOT posting is by far the best solution. I mean if you want a blog to die, not replying = less activity = quicker death.

Logic, brothers.

Use it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shush. I'm going to do as I want.

Get ***** *****.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Thank you! I'm glad someone else realises this.

It's just that whenever **** is discussed, it's always with regards to women being the victims and men being the perpetrators, ignoring the fact that women can **** men, men can **** men, and women can **** women.

Yet you still get people saying idiotic stuff like "Oh well he must have enjoyed it otherwise why would he get turned on?" :mad:

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Thank you! I'm glad someone else realises this.

It's just that whenever **** is discussed, it's always with regards to women being the victims and men being the perpetrators, ignoring the fact that women can **** men, men can **** men, and women can **** women.

Yet you still get people saying idiotic stuff like "Oh well he must have enjoyed it otherwise why would he get turned on?" :mad:
Because our law used to define **** as a man on woman or man on man kind of thing.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
In British law **** still specifically states the use of a penis, so a woman can only commit serious sexual assault at the most.

Top Bottom