• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Hamilton is better than where you're from.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Well, honestly I think it's been a long time coming. Everyone always asks me why I'm so amazing at everything I do and why the place I live is so fantastic and crime free. So let me get down to the top reasons why Hamilton is better than where you're from.

1) We have a **** ton of one way streets

Oh yeah balla, we don't gotta worry about no gridlock or traffic when all the traffic is going in one mo ****in' direction. It's like snakes and ladders, only in Hamilton everything is ladders, because we're better than where you're from.

2) We totally don't have crime or crackheads

Yeah, take a nice long stroll down along Barton or Cannon, you'll see what I mean. Cleanest neighbourhoods, no graffiti, definitely no *****s wandering the streets and absolutely no risk of being robbed, stabbed, kidnapped, sexually abused, or just receiving a beatdown. Hamilton is the furthest thing away from ghetto, with shop windows fully intact and everyone respecting the law. Oh and drugs are non-existant in Hamilton, everyone lives a clean and healthy life because we're better than where you're from.

3) We have a mountain that cuts our city in half

Hells yes we do. It's like this gorgeous luscious totally unscarred by construction or man-made objects wall of amazing that's superior to any mountain or hill you've ever seen. It lets the people who want a view of the water to live up top and people who want a view of a big *** mountain to live below. I mean, everest can't compare to this **** because we're better than where you're from.

4) The air is crisp and clean

Definitely no pollution up in this *****, and no foul smelling odour emanating from our shiz when you drive into it. It's like taking a plunge in a nestea pool only it smells of lilacs and fresh roses, not that molten steel and liquid garbage smell you're used to. And it totally isn't the cancer capital of Canada with all this fresh air, infact living here will cure the previous uncurable emphysemia, because we're better than where you're from.

5) We have the best Sonic, the best Bowser, the best Marth, the best Toonlink and the best Dedede in Canada

Bet you didn't know about THAT ****. Meek throwin' sonic booms left and right, King Kong ain't got **** on Phiddle, Iliad got them scarf aided tips, people are getting tuned by toonlink when Raidos is playing him, and melee magic infuses itself in sauc3's dedede to give you them STDs. We have all these amazing players and amazing character diversity... Why?

BECAUSE HAMILTON IS BETTER THAN WHERE YOU'RE FROM.

So get at the kids, not that you ever could.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Loms. He'll totally respect your female companion and certainly won't stab you following the respecting of your female companion, because Hamilton is better than where you're from.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
st. *****.

ohwait we are like the drug capital of ontario.

Actually I think Perth county is the drug capital of Canada.

and ohwait im the only one from the st. who goes on the board semi actively so there is no one to back me up.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

When you say st., do you mean st. catherines? If yes, you guys are DEFINITELY the drug capital of Canada. EVERYONE there smokes weed, it's ridiculous lololol. Moms, dads, 12 year old kids, **** even the ****ing professors. It's ****ed lool.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hamilton has the "world's biggest adult entertainment" store on king st.

We trip there everyday.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
^

When you say st., do you mean st. catherines? If yes, you guys are DEFINITELY the drug capital of Canada. EVERYONE there smokes weed, it's ridiculous lololol. Moms, dads, 12 year old kids, **** even the ****ing professors. It's ****ed lool.
haha no I mean st. marys.

but yeah st. catherines is right into the dope also.

Bing

Smash Master
lol... Im from St.Catherines... Currently residing in Font Hill though, but if you want a **** town thats bad for drugs... move one town over to Welland... get ****ed up :)

Top Bottom