• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Why do YOU play Fox?***

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I use Fox because i enjoy his fast-paced play style and set-ups from dair.

I also like the fact that lots of old Fox mains left when they found out Fox isn't God tier, but he's very underrated, and can hang with about anyone given enough skill and strategy.. (you know who speak of when i say "about") He also seems to have one of the better up-tilts of the chars i've dealt with.

Mainly because he's just a fun character to use and isn't overused.

PCHU

Smash Lord
How dare you.
First my cousins, now you?
Why does everyone hate on Marth?
Is it because he's too good for them?
He's too strong of a match-up for their character?
I know....

Is this because Marth is white?
...kidding....

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
I don't Main Fox but I used to. I use him because He's Fast and Even though hes not strong, His Up-Smash kills

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I use Fox because:

- A lot of people dropped him and think he isn't worth much anymore.
- Most people who use him now are random nobodies who are terrible with him, I can't stand up for that shizz.
- He's great in teams, online, and against Snake.
- To honor my pal, CunningKitsune :p

Deadandlivin

Smash Apprentice
SHINE!!

Well, it's quite nerfed but shine spiking is still awesome, eventhough half the cast is able to survive it :<

Daskat

Smash Rookie
He's so **** fast and is according to me the best character in the game. And he can spam his reflectorshield stay in the air when warioman is after him :)

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
I use Fox bc he's sooo aggressive.
And I like the old game where he talked all funny.

I wish he talked the same in Braw, lol.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Fair-jumping, quick release attacks, and LAN-MASS-TOAH.

That, and for the first time in the history of smash, I can stand playing a space animal. :<

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Because I love Star Fox franchise.

Because he's not as used as Falco/Wolf.

Because I liked his stats in SSB 64, and Brawl's engine emulates how it really was back then (Melee Fox is unplayable to me).

Landmaster pwns.

His projectiles lack distance, so I don't have to worry about people reflecting them back at me when I'm shooting from afar.

Shine stops air momentum.

Comboing attacks.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I use him because he is fast, not a character that is getting used much by people unlike Falco and Wolf. Falco is boring to play especially since most people uses Falco, Wolf is to slow for me and hes not that good in my opinion. Fox is Fast, Strong, can combo and his Up Smash pwns so you can use it in a hyphen smash :d

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
LOL @ comboing

In SSB64, Fox had 0 to death combos left and right. If anything, Brawl Fox is more like Melee Fox.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I just recently made Fox my secondary for the following reasons:

He's fast like Falcon (my main) but the difference is that he's actually good. lol
A lot of the same strategies I use with Falcon work with Fox (great Uair, great Utilt, great Running A, great AAA combo, etc.).
Playing with him feels the most like playing Falcon out of the entire roster which is what I'm natural at.
Love the specials.
I'm better with him than with anyone else in Brawl (except Falcon).
I am currently following in your exact footsteps. lol:laugh: Fox rocks!

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
I wish his over special would just be gone, like on the 64. I never even use it on purpose, just on accident.

Top Bottom