• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you main Link??

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Link is awesome that's why I main him. His long range and short range is strong and the game twilight princess is amazing. I'd main Link even if he was bottom of the low.

jamus

Smash Apprentice
the one thread that has been a pimple on the link boards face has been this one, this is probably one of the worst threads in the board that aren't locked.

great job gimpy

Do you know why this is? Its because people like you post dumb spam messages that nobody cares about and everyone finds annoying.

You want to be a moderator? You can't even follow the forum rules yourself.

If people didnt like this thread/find it interesting, they wouldn't reply to it.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
so far every answer translates into this: because im a ****in fanboy.
why do u think ppl still main sonic, lol wut cuz hes good, onononono.
btw is it just me who thinks tp sucked?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
so far every answer translates into this: because im a ****in fanboy.
why do u think ppl still main sonic, lol wut cuz hes good, onononono.
btw is it just me who thinks tp sucked?
I main Sonic because:
1) I like his games
2) Actually has a good recovery (mained Link in melee)
3) Highest potential in the game
Oh, and I main Link because I mained him in Melee. They really messed him up in brawl.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Do you know why this is? Its because people like you post dumb spam messages that nobody cares about and everyone finds annoying.

You want to be a moderator? You can't even follow the forum rules yourself.

If people didnt like this thread/find it interesting, they wouldn't reply to it.
whatever i don't even care anymore this place is fanboy heaven

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Unfortunately, Aura is correct. With Legan gone for a bit, it's been a bit rough. We've gotten like 4 locks in like 2 days. :/ Not good. It's like Legan's absence is slowly giving the boards a spam plague... It's pathetic :( We need to pull it together guys. Where is the contributing posts? The good threads. :( I hate this.

SXZ

Smash Rookie
I've always used him (that's since SSB), also, I love and I've played all the Zelda games.

Oh, and he's awesome too =D

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
Mainly because I'm fond of him being heavier but still being able to move with power.

Oh and the Utilt of Death. =)

Ace55

Smash Lord
I really have no idea why I use Link so much. I mean I love LoZ but I already have Ganon (Melee main so I have to use him) to cover that. I did randomly use him in Melee but strangely enough I like him more in Brawl. Even though it's hard not to realize that he has (much) less potential in this game.

What I do really like about Link is that 4 out his 5 aerials feel l-canceled (even his dair to an extent) and his strong projectile game. Gale boomerang can work against you, but I still like it's addition and arrows actually work now.

Deva

Smash Lord
Did I already mention I'm a Link fan boy and can't control it? Other wise I wouldnt be maining such a low tier piece of crap.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Did I already mention I'm a Link fan boy and can't control it? Other wise I wouldnt be maining such a low tier piece of crap.
Lol, you know that you're a fanboy when your character wears tights and a skirt and yet you like him :p

4Serial

Smash Lord
oh my god i have the exact same view

hey, what's a good character to play on wifi
like turns from crap to more crap on wifi so i think it's better for me to pick up someone like marth or MK or something... lolol

Calobrin

Smash Rookie
So why do you you use Link as your main character? Why is Link your favourite?
ive used him since SSB64, im really good with him and have yet to come across a better link to this day.

and i play as the white color costume cuz its awesome ;)

sasook

Smash Champion
im really good with him and have yet to come across a better link to this day.
Sir, you'll be wanting to look up these players:

ArkiveZero
Deva
Legan
Blubba_Pinecone
Dolphins22/Finns7
Izaw

There are others, I just can't remember 'em at the moment.

Top Bottom