• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Spoken from a friend's experience(female): It was easier for her to turn gay scince she's never done anything with a boy.
hormones rising 4 her, to get a gay person is easier than to get someone of the oppsite sex.
Shes obviously a bi or lesbian, who was never intersted in guys in the first place.
No, please stop making assumptions.

@Outlaw: I don't need "help". Theres nothing wrong, or unnatural about being gay. As its been said before it occurs in nature and animals. I'm fine with who I am, and enjoy it.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Spoken from a friend's experience(female): It was easier for her to turn gay since she's never done anything with a boy.
hormones rising 4 her, to get a gay person is easier than to get someone of the opposite sex.
The proper term is lesbian dude.
also fixed spelling errors. (I don't care about my grammar)

EDIT:ahh barge ninja me :(

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
They still can't choose if they're attracted to females or males, though.
True, then that makes them more so Bisexual, though I'm a firm believer of (when it comes to homosexuality) that it is not just all Natural, but then again I usually believe in said thing since I choose to ignore that such a term as Bisexuality exists since I usually just go with Straight or Gay.

I hate debates regarding homosexuality lol, so many factors to take into account (or perhaps just seems that way for me.)

Thanks for the responses Barge.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Okay, now this is making me sick.
You dont have to read these forums lol. I'm straight, just not a homophobe. I don't like shunning potential friends due to their lifestyle (UNLESS YOURE LIKE A MAD GANGSTA WITH GUNS AND ****, but then again I'll still talk to you at least, so my argument isn't void.)

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Ok because this is becoming a debate instead of a gay appreciation thread like it was originally ment to be, I settle this

Homosexuality isn't choice. It could be based off of many different perspectives:

Genetics: There are speculations about a male obtaining more x chromosomes than Y chormosomes making them attracted to the same sex and vice versa

Tramatic Experiences: No one can really choose if they want to be gay but there are possibilities that you can be influenced in a certain direction based on tramatic psychological effects (i.e. prison)

Head Trama: Slight injuries caused to the head may cause a person to change their personalities and desires, change in orientation is a possibility.

There's probably more but that's all I can get from the top of my head, plus by the time I'm done writing this, you probably must be over this discussion by now. T_T

Barge

True, then that makes them more so Bisexual, though I'm a firm believer of (when it comes to homosexuality) that it is not just all Natural, but then again I usually believe in said thing since I choose to ignore that such a term as Bisexuality exists since I usually just go with Straight or Gay.

I hate debates regarding homosexuality lol, so many factors to take into account (or perhaps just seems that way for me.)

Thanks for the responses Barge.
Mhm. I try to inform as best as I can :(

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
You dont have to read these forums lol. I'm straight, just not a homophobe. I don't like shunning potential friends due to their lifestyle (UNLESS YOURE LIKE A MAD GANGSTA WITH GUNS AND ****, but then again I'll still talk to you at least, so my argument isn't void.)
Ya, I know.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Read your post Falcon,
I do what I want, leave if you don`t like it.
Flame is worse than spam IMO.
Um, this isn't aim, you dont get to 'do what you want'. If I did 'what I want' I'd be banned.

mgw dont you ****ing dare tell me what the mature thing is to do. Dont even PRETEND to be that familiar with me.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Um, this isn't aim, you dont get to 'do what you want'. If I did 'what I want' I'd be banned.

mgw dont you ****ing dare tell me what the mature thing is to do. Dont even PRETEND to be that familiar with me.
I don`t take it that serious though,
it is just a website.

Barge

I've never heard of any cases where someone has turned gay due to head injury or trauma.
I really don't think it would affect sexual orientation >_>

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice

Well this is heading towards a turn for the worse.
Let's all be friendly and sincere, we are forgetting about the whole point of the thread and there's no need to get energetic

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Well this is heading towards a turn for the worse.
Let's all be friendly and sincere, we are forgetting about the whole point of the thread and there's no need to get energetic
Dont play white knight. Really, this is getting annoying. He's made so many useless posts, according to him I can do whatever I want, so I'mmah go do that, dont take it srsly gaiz.

=D

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW

There there it's ok. *pets you on the head*

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
I've never heard of any cases where someone has turned gay due to head injury or trauma.
Well we were discussing it in my speech class about some recent studies but it wasn't really conclusive or went any further into discussion

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
One way to find out if your gay or straight is to go out with a guy then a girl whatever one you like more says whether your gay, straight or bi. (if you like both the same) But that's not how I found out, it was how my friend found out. (yes i know it could just be the person your going out with sucks at dating =P)

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
If we went off the basis of 'dont take it seriously' we'd be 4chan.

Seriously, dont go there. Teran is funny spam. Yours is pointless and just makes you look dumb and makes people less apt to like you.
Like I said, I do what I want -.-
I DON`T CARE.

You fool, I don`t care how dumb I look,
I have my own honor code, while you make yourself
look like a mindless wretched spawn from Zebes or something like that.
All you do is flame.
Seriously, what is wrong with you?
I think people would like you more if you weren`t such a jerk all the time,
Its got to be bad for your health ya know?
You don`t have to try to prove people
wrong in every post you make, like how you will respond to this one.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
what? wouldn't that be a turn for the worse if you were about to get laid.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
one way to find out if your gay or straight is to go out with a guy then a girl whatever one you like more says whether your gay, straight or bi (if you like both the same) but thats not how i found out it was how my friend found out. (yes i know it could just be the person your going out with sucks at dating =P)
I um. I. Uhhhh...

No. Just...no. You dont decide based off ****ty criteria like that.

Outlaw, I've been busy having fun being a troll, and all you do is spam for no reason. Why not at least TRY to make an interesting post? I've seen the majority of your posts, now looking at your generalization of me you're way the hell off. "Hey look he's angry with me he never has fun and is always angry!!!!111"

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Not to sound mean but I don't believe in bisexuals. It's either one way or the other your going, unless your bicurious and want to make sure which you like more

Barge

one way to find out if your gay or straight is to go out with a guy then a girl whatever one you like more says whether your gay, straight or bi (if you like both the same) but thats not how i found out it was how my friend found out. (yes i know it could just be the person your going out with sucks at dating =P)
Or a more effective way is LOOKING at a hot guy or girl and seeing if you're attracted to them.
Much easier.

@Divine: Meh, in the end it doesn't even matter if its natural or a choice. Let them be, they don't affect you at all. Stay out of their business, and you have no right judging them or taking away rights just because you don't agree, or if a religion doesn't agree with it. Not everyone has the same beliefs, and some of the reasons why people hate gays are hilariously idiotic

And theres bisexuals, lol, its been proven. You can find both men and money sexually attractive

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
wow, thanks for the 30 minute transformation everyone!

WOHOO, IM MATURE!
*go bug parents about what happened.*

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
People like Falcon.

They don't like you.

Are you seeing how this works now?

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Or a more effective way is LOOKING at a hot guy or girl and seeing if you're attracted to them.
Much easier.

@Divine: Meh, in the end it doesn't even matter if its natural or a choice. Let them be, they don't affect you at all. Stay out of their business, and you have no right judging them or taking away rights just because you don't agree, or if a religion doesn't agree with it. Not everyone has the same beliefs, and some of the reasons why people hate gays are hilariously idiotic

And theres bisexuals, lol, its been proven. You can find both men and money sexually attractive
Happily agreed, as long as they are not dreaming about my a** then im cool with it.
*spits in hand and sticks it out*

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Much easier.
yeah I know I was just pointing out another way to find out is all sometimes people are just not sure and have to do stupid things like that.

Top Bottom