• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count:

Pythag(2): Marshy, KevinM

Not Voting(2): Fandangox, Pythag

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is at 8 PM 7/24/19 CST

Last edited:

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know I told Tom I was trying to make it to LyLo and lose the game myself, but I'm not gonna self hammer.

Marshy I'm not leaning toward you because you're coming hard. That's disingenuous of you.

Why I'm leaning marshy :

He's posted a whole lot toDay, which is really abnormal for him.

kevin if youre still sussing fanny tell me why plz. hes looked good at what i read so far. i still have a chunk to go thru but i got thru a lot of meaty content and pythag looks way worse so far. if fannys scum he would have had to bus/pressure soup consistently while also keeping a wide range of avenues that he pursued d1. its different from ryker who mostly just **** on soup and was too narrow on him for the sake of gaining cred. i want to b on the same page in case youre seeing something i dont
this looks like a bait to go reread gorf's case on fanny, as gorf actually argued that fanny was keeping his options open. Either you didn't read it or you're trying to put puzzle pieces out there for people to 'solve' while keeping any suspicion off yourself.

I reread some of your soup interaction as well, and if you're mafia, it could read like 'he doth protest too much'

Fanny actually delved into an admittedly wifom-y case about why gorf would've died.
my wifom back at that is..why would even scum bring that up? It's weird, like I'm number one even on his list, and yet he brings that up.

The Pythag - Ran jump looks like you're just ok with these two slots dying.

My conspiracy =

When you pushed me the other day, you stated "why did Tom die" with like, no follow up of that

Today Gorf has died, and you haven't talked about my interactions with him/vice versa, or even considered it.
If you were mafia, I can understand killing tom and Gorf, because that continues to heap scumminess on me, making me a super easy lynch to win the game.

All I got for you boiz

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoops, uno mas.
his posts continued to b bad. dude didnt look like he was even trying. thought there was a chance he was whiteknighting you with the knowledge that you were town as well
So then it was Scum defending town?
After Ran's flip you think it's town defending scum?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Your interactions with Ryker, as I said it really seemed like you two were peas in a pod, but not in a buddying way? I seem to recall multiple posts liked by one another wrt soup lynch, etc. So I said it looked like you two were finding conclusions and meeting there, not a planned interaction. Your questions seem to lead you to where you're going.

Here is a quote of yours that does stick around though :

It's wifom, I know, but it'd be good to keep the townies separate from each other if you knew that they were both town.

#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy can you also explain why you changed your vote from me to Ran yesterDay?
If my interactions with Ryker is why you were townreading Day3 me wouldn't that had changed now? How is that adding up for this Day now that Ryker flipped scum?

Also that Gorf quote is a joke, unless you actually believe I was literally telling people that if gorf is townreading you, that's a scumtell. Like come on dude lol. You had the my readlist from that phase to see what I actually thought of Gorf.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Im ok with hammering tonight, but I want to see Marshy answer Pythag's #2,484
The fact that you're not hammering now is interesting to me.
If you were scum, literally the game would've been won if just popped in and hammered. There'd be no reason to keep this up.

If my interactions with Ryker is why you were townreading Day3 me wouldn't that had changed now? How is that adding up for this Day now that Ryker flipped scum?
It wasn't exactly your interactions with Ryker, it was that you both were on the same page.
If Ryker was bussing it's easy to 'play town'
So unless you want me to argue that two mafia were playing town that way, and if that were the case you did the pro town thing in lynching orange, because a lynch is better than a no lynch.

Marshy actually had some stuff to say on Ryker that I thought was interesting, I'll pull that up in a bit, I'm not gonna be around for the next short while.

Also that Gorf quote is a joke, unless you actually believe I was literally telling people that if gorf is townreading you, that's a scumtell. Like come on dude lol. You had the my readlist from that phase to see what I actually thought of Gorf.
Just like how soup putting ryker at l-1 was a joke? I think if you're scum you would've hammered already, but come on.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Just like how soup putting ryker at l-1 was a joke? I think if you're scum you would've hammered already, but come on.
Ok, Im having a hard time believing you actually think those 2 are comparable situations.

Because Soup's "joke" came with a vote on a slot that had a wagon going. and It was played off as a joke despite Soup making a non-RVS post right before that. Yeah turns out both of them were partners, but at the time that post from Soup was glaringly suspect.

There's no way to read my Gorf comment as anything other than a joke unless you read everything every statement ever anywhere literally. Specially cause I had my actual thoughts on Gorf on my readlist that phase, and because when I suspected Gorf I never brought it up.

Like Pythag think about the statement really hard: "Personally, my notes for Gorf always read: "If Gorf is townreading you, that's a universal scumtell"

Gorf's gotta be townreading someone deep into D2. You would have not been the only one reading that post I made even If I quoted you specifically, would you seriously think I was telling the random assortment of people that Gorf was townreading to considering him scum because of it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nah I can’t do it, I can’t see a world where Marshy plays D1 the way he did as scum. Idk **** it if I lose to that I lose to that I stick with my decision.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote: Pythag
With Three Votes, Pythag has been lynched.

Pythag was Rob Gronkowski, Town Vanilla Townie.

Fandangox, has been endgamed! He was Misha Collins, Town Vanilla Townie.

KevinM was Endgamed! He Was David Hasselhoff, Town 2-shot Vigilante

Marshy has survived until Endgame and won! He was Colin Mochrie, Mafia Goon. Mafia Wins!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im sorry guys

fwiw i thought this was a really hard game for town to win n i dont blame yall at all

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I feel like this was one of my worst games, I made so many mistakes I normally wouldn't have. Even the previous one where I tunneled nabe all game and was wrong I kind of felt I at least was trying to convince town into it rather than with Soup who by I was sure was scum but didn't really try my best to go for it

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
NO ONE WANTED TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL DEADLINE

It was fun, but if we're gonna play like that, please let's play 72 hour at most day phases.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I feel like this was one of my worst games, I made so many mistakes I normally wouldn't have. Even the previous one where I tunneled nabe all game and was wrong I kind of felt I at least was trying to convince town into it rather than with Soup who by I was sure was scum but didn't really try my best to go for it
I felt you were one of the strongest townies, actually.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I felt you were one of the strongest townies, actually.
In my notes I posted for D2 on Ran's case I actually highlighted 3 posts of you that made me suspect, but I thought with you hosting Ryker Mafia 3 that your interactions with Soup didn't make sense as scummates and dismissed them and leaned on Ran as my re-read kept going. Pretty fatal mistake there

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think that game was very hard for town to win. A hard bus is difficult to overcome when some of the most active players are the remaining scum.

Especially with townies trying their hardest to save the scumbag. A night one rolecop, handed to us by town let us know Tom's role.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think playing like a giant pile of AtE is weenie ****, I think the modkill was weenie ****. This game was super weenie hut junior and half the town giving up and just trying to survive or saying just kill me made the game lame AF

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fwiw Fan when you didn’t hammer I legit thought it could be Marshy but with Pythag playing the way he was I’d rather lose to scum like Marshy playing well then potential scum Pythag who played like the worst possible game of mafia possible

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Is there a QT? I wanna see, I usually get good insight out of those. Although Im probably not playing again for a very long time, mostly played cause Marshy asked.

I just feel the last couple of games I played when I gotta post I have this nagging feeling like Im in school again and ditching doing my homework for other stuff, and its kind of making it not fun for me to play lol

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
kevins nightkill on ryker was pretty sick. made the game a hell of a lot more interesting when it was boring before that. hes the main reason town had a chance

the funny thing is that ryker wanted to rb kevin that night but i talked him out of it LOL

Top Bottom