• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who's your favorite fox?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Raynex's Fox is hot. Like, yo ***** you got some nice ******* and nice hair and nice curves and you have a sexy personality and wanna **** me hot.

You ever get a feeling like that for any other foxe's?

I think not.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Raynex's Fox is hot. Like, yo ***** you got some nice ******* and nice hair and nice curves and you have a sexy personality and wanna **** me hot.

You ever get a feeling like that for any other foxe's?

I think not.

chize

Smash Apprentice
i gotta admit shiz's fox was looking sexy at rom in those m2k and mango matches, at first i thought he was just an alright player with lots of hype but now i really think he is one of the best

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lol @ the zel hatin going on
I mean that guy was the top of tech skill in 05
I still think he plays sexy
He really stamped down what it takes to be a fox. He could nair, had better tech skill than most, could waveshine consistently, and pretty much knew how to take down any character, which he did so well because he played such a versatile character

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I really like Mango's fox... lol. (I am a fanboy.)

KDJ's too, and Lucky's. I like the really random foxes lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Best fox hands down in over all ability is PC Chris.
pc's fox was looking ruuuuuuuuuuuuusty, ***ga

m2k's is probably still better in terms of gayness/effectiveness

shiz's fox is something sexy, though, I think it's probably one of the best in the country

sauc3

Smash Lord
raynex, cuz not only is he the ****, but when i met him at prepare yourself he was **** a life. he played tons of friendlys with everyone, even the scrubs like me, and showed me **** and now ive gotten way better cuz of it, and now i want a rematch, so if your down raynex ill see you at the next GTA tourney.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
In his prime, KDJ's fox was my favorite. I love his fox's randomness and the fact that he liked to overkill just about everyone.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Lol oil. Whats funny is that after living here, in Alaska for almost 17 years of my life, I have yet to see an oil barrel.
As for my obsession with my glorious state, what can I say man, I'm just reppin. AK PRIDE! BTW we turned 50 this year!

SeanxFayt

Smash Cadet
NNID
xKintoUn
Switch FC
SW-5031-3151-4071
Ken's fox was fun to watch :x

PC's fox also. but m2k could prolly beat both pc and ken in fox dittos >.< he's way too fluent lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm pretty sure M2k couldn't beat PC in a Fox ditto in tournament. I mean, he CAN do it, but I think PC will win. Personal bias because he's my favourite player. *shrug*

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I know he's retired for quite some time now but Ken always brought some fear among the players when he played Fox, I just felt it wouldn't be fair if he wasn't mentioned in this thread.

Top Bottom