• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos your favorite DK player

RiSHi

Smash Rookie
Bum or Captain Jack.

More like Captain Jack since he was the one that started it basically.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ShutYoMouf! I mean, he loses to RagnaRokTexas (who is extremely good at this game).

Lol, nah, AOB and Bum all the way. AOB because of those old videos of him vs Grid + he IS the old school DK player. Bum simply because he taught me the ways of the DK last year.

ryquil

Smash Cadet
When I first started DK, it was CJ, but then I saw a bum match, and... yea

I revised my list these are my favorite DK players.

1. Bum
2. Captain Jack
3. Mexican (add more vids man) that ending on your video is nasty
4. Knorr
5. YKB3

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Mine is either AOB or Captain Jack, cuz even if they aren't considered the best dk's anymore, they're the ones that really started it for DK. They're oldskool
BUM was a DK main since he started playing smash.But i know what u mean.Mines is definetly BUm though since i see him play all the time,ive seen him do some preety insane ****.Hes mad smart.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea bum he suckz, wat the hell he did lol. i got more videos up. oh 2 let ya know, my teammate is m2k for esticle, so b prepare 4 that one. thatz if he goes, cuz he sayz itz 90 percent chance. i started my training again n there will b new things 2 come. ya wanna see the new vids, just message me n i tell u where 2 go. well u can just go 2 the vids of zeneith that happen wit me n acemarth teaming up or the long island tourney where i die alot, but still took first yayyy lol. i think me n pc chris have matches n so do me n cort.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yea bum he suckz, wat the hell he did lol. i got more videos up. oh 2 let ya know, my teammate is m2k for esticle, so b prepare 4 that one. thatz if he goes, cuz he sayz itz 90 percent chance. i started my training again n there will b new things 2 come. ya wanna see the new vids, just message me n i tell u where 2 go. well u can just go 2 the vids of zeneith that happen wit me n acemarth teaming up or the long island tourney where i die alot, but still took first yayyy lol. i think me n pc chris have matches n so do me n cort.
i wanna see the new vids. post the link please. also dont miss pound3

BUM163

Smash Lord
on youtube type in bum. there should b more vids i suppose if not i'm lookin right now

BUM163

Smash Lord
mnb crew, who they consist of? if one person took out the crew thatz not a good crew lol

James Sparrow

Smash Master
basically about 10 smashers from minnesota went to FC, the top 5 made one crew, and the others made another crew. The said crew was the others.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
basically about 10 smashers from minnesota went to FC, the top 5 made one crew, and the others made another crew. The said crew was the others.
lol, yeah...that doesn't sound like a good crew to me. For some reason, i usually do really well in crew battles, the few that i've been in at least. I always carry my weight, i've always made more ko's than i had lives

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I was hating hard and it took me a while to realize, but Mexican is the most entertaining DK I ever saw.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Haha, so we got Bum wreckin people with dk on the east, me wrecking people with dk on the west, pkmvodka wrecking people with dk on our neighbors to the north, so whats up with the south? Anybody know of any really good dk players in southern U.S.? or even Mexico? haha, its kind of ironic for me to ask this, but don't we have any good Mexican dk users? (i mean that are actually in Mexico)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha, so we got Bum wreckin people with dk on the east, me wrecking people with dk on the west, pkmvodka wrecking people with dk on our neighbors to the north, so whats up with the south? Anybody know of any really good dk players in southern U.S.? or even Mexico? haha, its kind of ironic for me to ask this, but don't we have any good Mexican dk users? (i mean that are actually in Mexico)
S.O.S has a good DK.

And Mouf would never lose to RoK LOL. He's not THAT bad. I'm pretty sure I watched mouf 4 stock ROK with bowser at a tournament before.

Top Bottom