• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos your favorite DK player

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
Whos your favorite DK pro?

Now i know almost everybody is gonna say Bum but i have a friend whos favorite is Azen.

Mine was Cpt Jack but Im like Bum more now

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Mine is either AOB or Captain Jack, cuz even if they aren't considered the best dk's anymore, they're the ones that really started it for DK. They're oldskool

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Mine is either AOB or Captain Jack, cuz even if they aren't considered the best dk's anymore, they're the ones that really started it for DK. They're oldskool
It's pretty funny because, i've been playing DK for probably just as long as they have. Because I remember seeing CJ's vids, and being like, yeah I do that too.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
very sad to see no Mikemonkey aka Konkey Dong aka Canada Mike :(

he will always be my favorite DK player ;x

I'd say mines would be Captain Jack and Bum they are ridiculous with DK but i've been playing DK since melee came out. I'd like to see Mexican's DK do you have any youtube vids up.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Bum is clearly the best. However, I really like Phish-it's. I've seen him quite a few times and I have to say, he knows his stuff. Really experienced with DK. Gotta give him some credit.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
mexican.

he made HugS abandon samus after he 2 stocked him at SCC in the first game. who else can make HugS play something other than samus? seriously.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Bum has made chu switch from ice climbers the last MLG in NY..
So did I. First match i played chu's y link and beat it no problem. Then he went ic's on final d and barely won. (i had his nana dead and popo at over 100 damage, but i got impatient and he won), and i went to jungle japes, and he changed to pikachu. If he stayed ic's like he did against bum, i think i definately would have won. haha, but i know i didn't win and no johns, but i did make him change from ic's. lol

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I heard stories about you being a beast when eggm played you with his yoshi back at some Norcal tournament.

Bum beat Chu and his ice climbers that MLG. I definitely want to see some of your vids!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Darkrain! It was 1-2 years ago, but we played a bunch of DK dittos and he won most of them.

Top Bottom