• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the toughest Alloy in Multi-Man Brawl?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm.. I guess it's safe to say it's between the green and blue alloys, depending what event i'm in, in Cruel it's definetly the green alloys, all thers i'd say it's the blue alloy, not so tough but still a challenge.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
the kirby alloy

for the other games
probably the DK polygon in smash 64 and the Falcon like alloy in melee.

Anonymous Brawler

Smash Journeyman
None of them are tough.
Except for green alloy in cruel brawl.
The only reason that I've never beaten 15-minut brawl are the bob-ombs. They always spawn in front of me when I'm spamming MK's down smash. :ohwell:

vinnai

Smash Rookie
Personally I go with Donkey Kong for 10 and 100 man and 3 minute because I'm pretty good with him and he's pretty hard to kill (it takes close to 250% at times =D) but it's mostly personal reference for these. Cruel Brawl is just flat out evil in my opinion. My suggestion for cruel brawl is to use jigglypuff, kirby, or meta knight (havn't actually tried with him but he potentially works the same) and float under the arena from one side to the other grabbing the sides to regain your flight puffs and just going for a long time. It takes a while to kill them sometimes so be patient and careful to not get hit. That strategy also works for 3 and 15 minute and endless brawl because you can use it for a while without getting hit, but you may not get as many kills as you wanted. (It'll still say you completed it though =D) Personally I think most of this is just personal reference though.
===============
taj coral reef resort
villas costa blanca

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
2things.

1. I didn't see that the last post was so long away and for that I'm sorry.

2. The guy before me: Last guy posted a few weeks ago. Necro bumps I think.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
None of them are really that hard... In cruel they are but all pretty much the same

MY CRUEL BRAWL RECORD IS: 22!! BEAT THAT!!! :D

^ I just wanted to say that lolz

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
In Multi-Man, Zakoblue will run and push you of the stage, In cruel, Zakored always does meteor smashes and tackles, Zakogreen does spins, Zakoyellow jabs you.

Captain Falcon is Red
Zelda is Blue
Mario is Yellow
Kirby is Green

in ssb, all of the characters was polygons, in ssbm it was only zelda and falcon, personally I liked ssb's polyons better, since there was more characters.

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Try cruel brawl with Jigglypuff and jump on and off the stage... It's easy to kill the blue and the yellow... The other one is more smarter, but the green one can just float back up. So yes, green one. The annoying green thing.

Top Bottom