• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best Samus?

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
wes...wes had one stock against hugs...and hugs had 4...wes stilled removed 2 stocks from hugs so yea it's wes...period.

i still love phanna though...no homo.
This happened in 1992. So yeah, he was the best samus in 1992...period.

I don't care when people have opinions like these. It's only when they try to back it up with incorrect/outdated facts that it bugs me.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
People and their fu.ckin johns about HugS' play style man, fu.ckin christ. People gotta get their **** right... It's even in the fu.ckin Bible people! On the last page of every Bible, in very very very small print (.0000001 size), it says "HugS is the best Samus"... You all fail saying HugS aint the best.. and also, WTF brought this year old thread back to life?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
WES= GODLIKE SAMUS
Aniki good samus but boring to watch
Hugs rock. i think he beat wesley though =(
Aniki? Boring? He's the most exciting Samus I've ever seen. Wes and Hugs have nothing on him in that department.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Wes is definitely more exciting to watch than aniki. But hugs is the best samus now... period. Why do people even debate this?????

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Wes - Used to be good, but he died.
Aniki - Combos and reads books during his matches making him very entertaining to watch. But I think he might have died also, I havent seen any recent videos of this fool.
HugS - T3H MOS7 R1993D 54MU5 1N 73H N4710N!!

*waits for Phanna or someone to come and close this stupid old thread*

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Aniki hasn't died. I keep checking youtube every once and awhile and keep finding new matches of him, so...

edit: I think "Ketubato" might have been the last tournament he went to so...

Mars-

Smash Champion

I don't care when people have opinions like these. It's only when they try to back it up with incorrect/outdated facts that it bugs me.
rofl hugs too funny.

But wes is still better imo.

brg

Smash Ace

92??? I had diapers back then

and btw, i dont care how someone plays, as long as he wins. if he wins, thumbs up

Watty

Smash Lord
so some1 give me some facts that show wes is better than hugs, i used ot think wes was better and at 1 point he was but come on guys u bring up **** that happened 3 yrs ago.

The game has changed so much than and look at what hugs has accomplished since than.

I will list of his accomplishments at some of thje biggest tourney's in the country in lets say the past yr and a half (in no order) EVO 2nd place, he made it into the top 8 at MLG for the record u dont juss go to 1 tourney to get into the top 8 you have to do consistently well to be there, super champ combo 9th place, and oc3 9th place.

On top of that he doesnt lose to random people if u are gonna beat him u better bea top player cause other wise he is gonna beat you.

I honestly cant believe there is even an argument to this STILL wes really doesnt play anymore if he does he doesnt travel very much. I just dont get how people with other mains can go this guy was the best now some1 is better except with samus, with samus there is still a debate and its not even a good one just biased people

please some1 counter my argument or attempt to

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
¿what's the point of this thread anyway?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id say top 3 are aniki wes and hugs. hugs is prob the best out of em though, but oddly enough all 3 of them have differ styles.

Top Bottom