• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the best ike?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Last i played Tudios (Online so yea...but it was like may) I went 4-1 i think but Ike vs Ike is only a game of approaching = losing.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
no seriously, im the best ike.....

lol, why is this thread still going?

SharinganKnight

Smash Rookie
I'm an alright Ike main I live in Jersey. I'm not nearly as good as many others since I barely have any tourny experience, since whenever there are smash tournys near me, they are just 2 melee singles and and a melee doubles. Most people hate brawl where I live =(.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'd Have to say My Fellow W.God Kai is the best IKE....His name is Infern Angelis....His Ike is the Best Hands down!!!

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if its best to say who has THE best Ike but I'm particularly fond of Kirk's playing.

•Col•

Smash Champion
go look at the video thread noob...
Knew I'd get bashed for saying that.

God forbid I don't worship the top players and go searching for videos of them... -___-

Unless they post here often, odds are that I've never heard of them.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I don't normally watch just Brawl matches though... <_< I'd much rather just play a match... Granted, I still don't have my Wii to play the game, but I'm still not that interested in watching videos.... I don't think I've ever went to your thread to watch a match... xD

•Col•

Smash Champion
*cuts self* Well he posted those videos on his own at first you should have seen them there but I guess you weren't here or something.
Probably not.... xD Even though I'm here pretty much EVERYDAY... I'm not here everyday...

Plus there were a few weeks in the Summer where I didn't visit much... =P

•Col•

Smash Champion
watching videos is a great way to get better at brawl.
Only to an extent... xP

I used to watch a bunch of brawl videos... Not so much anymore... I'll watch a few occasionally, though...

•Col•

Smash Champion
watching your own videos is the best way to learn from mistakes then
Yeah.... I'm going to have to get some videos up... xD I probably won't be able to until Thansgiving/December though...

Also, I'm kind of discouraged to, since I only have a digital camera to record with... xP Unless, of course, someone out there would be nice enough to record some videos I sent them via WiFI.... :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
All Ike tourney = fail. It only shows you're good at winning one match up. a Specially formed tourney which tests 3 match ups would be better.

(Player A vs PLayer B, PLayer a uses Ike round 1, player B using a secondary, they switch roles in round 2, Ike ditto round 3)

But wifi = fail, I've actually stopped playing seriously on wifi.

Top Bottom