• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos Housing Who for To4

S0FT

Smash Ace
You gotta get here hungrybox, so we can play in a tournament, and jiggs ditto
Because thats what I know everyone wants to see.

PB&J

Smash Hero
doh ill see what i can do..i might be able to squeeze...hopefully fullmetal can squeeze some extra people too...if xif can house people all of our prayers would be answered..he can house the whole tourny..but that will never happen..dont worry ill figure it out..its what i do

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you should edit the first post saying whos housing who to avoid having everyone have to look back to know whos full and whos not.

in an unrelated topic, WRECK ISH FL

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey Guys, I'm not going anymore, I've gotten wrecked by school in my first week back and I need this weekend to try to catch up.

Senior year + Triple major = lots of work.

So the Exarchmobile is not coming. Unless you hear from other guys who've managed another ride, I'd assume it'd be 7 left.

Frames

DI
lol fl is so NOT together

the only cars going now are mine and raistlins and colbols dad is taking him and hungrybox up to gainesville but that's it

so the final list is

me
qdvs
colbol
dop
lambchops
seibrik
raistlin
rockcrock
hungrybox

Raistlin

Smash Lord
All right, so right now I'm just driving me and Dennis up and everyone from O-town is driving together in a van of love and togetherness.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. We had several last minute changes and fenagling going on

PB&J

Smash Hero
All right, so right now I'm just driving me and Dennis up and everyone from O-town is driving together in a van of love and togetherness.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. We had several last minute changes and fenagling going on
isnt colbol and hbox riding with u

moogle

Smash Ace
There's about 5 north Alabama people looking for housing Saturday night. We could stay at Waba, but I'm also wondering what our other options are.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I am presumably staying wherever Alpha and friends are staying.

Does anyone know who's housing them?

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Cash Mooney here:

Lamugi, chrusher(this guy), myself, and polmex are leaving for your place at 8 PM sharp.

Be there in about 7 hours, LOL.

If you need to contact me, Evan, my number is 813 220 7507

lamugi edit

yo pb&j can i use your shower?????

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Too bad Peanut butter was recalled around here.... *snicker*

Top Bottom