• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be a sonic user.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
It's deffintly not going to be a problem with sonic's speed for my sake... since I am used to he's speed from earlier games...

I mean... do I manage to controll him in the Xbox 360 version... then it would make this a piece of cake...

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
I am definately being sonice everytime i play this game, i dont even care about the other characters, sonice is the ultimate omega nothing could be better...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hello Sonic users, I am going to use him a few times to see how he is. Gonna play all characters eventually.

But I'm not going to main him and make him my primary character. That goes to another blue one :D

-Onyx

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I main Doc in Melee, not to be pig headed or anything but Ive pretty much mastered him over any other character. Whem Im Doc, losses are pretty rare.

All of you who can relate to this know the feeling when you are so good with a character you can just joke around with em (cause you know everything about your player) and still win? Thats now I am with Doc.

But Im pretty Sure Doc is out, Sonic (even if Dr Mario is in Brawl) will still be my main. I hope (I know I will) I can get to the level with Sonic in Brawl as I am Doc in Melee but intill then, when Im Sonic. Im going to be playing to win every match, no joking around.

He deserves my best every time.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
I really wanna main Sonic but i'm with you too. I mained Doc too. The only thing i worry about with sonic is i'm not sure i could handle his speed. . .
I guess with more practice i'll come but until then G&W for the win!!!

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitly gonna use sonic, I love to use fast characters like fox & falco on n00bs! It's gonna take a while though to get used to his speed, he's supposed to be REALLY fast and hard to control

SiegK

Smash Champion
He is really hard to control. at E for All, I tried out Sonic 1st. And my reaction was,

"Holy Crap! Brawl is alot faster than Melee, more mixed and smooth...or is it just Sonic? Brawl is gunna be hard to learn Smash Bros again."

then I tried out Ike and MetaKnight and found out it was just Sonic. He Really is that Fast. Its Insane

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Well... Sonic will definitely be my main character, but that doesn't mean that I won't try out all characters... besides, if I'm going to compete with my friends, then I would definitely warm up with some other character... and use Sonic after warming up

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'm definitly gonna use sonic, I love to use fast characters like fox & falco on n00bs! It's gonna take a while though to get used to his speed, he's supposed to be REALLY fast and hard to control
haha i main fox and well i think i can move pretty fast ^_^ but sonic was kinda hard to control at first but i wasnt having to many problems by the 3rd day my sonic was a champion i mean i think its gonna be more of a deal getting used to the feel of brawl then sonic imo since brawl is so different

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I think I stick with the characters that I feel a special connection with... Sonic is from my childhood, so he will be pretty big in my eyes...

SiegK

Smash Champion
More like a Dark Blue Alt. Dark. but not black. His cuffs are black, but not quills.
I think many people will want to main Sonic caus eof his awesomeness, but many will either fail cause they cant handle him, or wont like his feel. Cause he does fell really different from any other Character.
Like Jiggs felt like no other character in Melee, (But im not saying Sonic is like Jiggs)

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
im using sonic i try to abuse speed to build my style in almsot everyway now that sonic is in im gunna go even faster so that makes me happy anyone thought of going inot lighting melee metal with a bunny hood on as sonic XD

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
Sonic would make any game feel faster. To the point where people complain he is way too fast. I am so gonna be a Sonic Main.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
I was a Sheik main but I'll probably main Sonic now with Sheik as secondary...

Sonic is just too cool!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
As you could probably guess from my name... I plan on maining both Sonic and Snake, going to see if I can give both equal play time.

And I plan on training it up w/ Sonic using x2 speed and 1/2 speed, should be interesting.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
People are saying he seems like he will be low tier, but who cares right?

I'll use him anyway.

Top Bottom