• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be a sonic user.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'm going to try him out and he'll probably become my secondary, but i'm still probably going to stick with my original to start. (Pika)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I've already decided that I will main Sonic even if he was uber-low tier. Of course, at this point, his moves and comboing skills look great, so I don't think I have much to worry about.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
I've already decide that I will main Sonic even if he was uber-low tier. Of course, at this point, his moves and comboing skills look great, so I don't think I have much to worry about.
Same here sonic will still be my main even if he is low tier. But a doubt that.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
My name has been Dark Sonic ever since I started playing melee competatively. I just hope he's got a black alt. costume so he can fit me even more than he does now. Lol

Zevox

Smash Lord
Sonic will definitely be at least a secondary character for me. If I like how he plays, he'll probably be my main (or one of them - there are so many characters I'm looking forward to trying in Brawl, I'm no longer sure I'll be able to stick to just one main); and given I tend to like speedy characters theres a pretty good chance I will love how he plays (mained Captain Falcon in 64, Marth in Melee).

Zevox

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
i have been psyched about sonic ever since he was announced, i will no doubt main him, and of course the king of dinosaurs or mmm...dragons, yoshi!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Im surly going to play with him more than some others. Right now my Top Main characters Picks would be Pit/ MK/ Red and Sonic....but I want to see who is all in before I pick a true main (Midna/ Krystal/ Mew2/ Falco don't let me down!)

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
I'm very tempted, right now Pit strikes me as the most interesting character, but Sonic wins on sheer coolness. I'm sure his speed will be a huge asset in Brawl. So it really depends on what happens when I get the game, if Pit turns out to be boring or something I might play Sonic for his speed.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Its a good chance for me, but first I'd like to see everyone who is in it, and try sonic, yano
I am not making assumptions JUST yet ;)

McD

Smash Journeyman
2nd Corinthians 4:16-18 said:
"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
DID YOU JUST QUOTE THE BIBLE!?!?!?!
LMAO!!!

McD

Smash Journeyman
I think Ill agree on that (sonic, High Tier)
as for me playing him, yano
I am into playing lower tier characters because it seems like they are less popular (Pichu ftw). I like to stand out, I won't lie about that (I love attention, and I know it). So if Sonic is really popular, there is a good chance I will secondary him, or pick him up for fun. But I know, I will keep him in my tops for sure ;)

FightingGameGuy

Smash Apprentice
Sonic will provide me a reason to master dash-dancing and pivoting (used to just rely on wavedashing as ICs and woping as puff). He'll definitely be my main until that's done, then I might try some other characters but I think I'll probably keep Sonic as one of my mains.

LMAO!!!
A lot of people here quote the Bible in their signature. I don't understand your reaction, could you explain?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I will Wholeheartedly. After all I Founded the S.S.S. group, and that would be blasphemy if I didn't main the character that I supported for So long.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
LMAO!!!
Something wrong with that?

I find that quote is fitting to my life at this moment. I fail to see what you are getting at.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Sonic will provide me a reason to master dash-dancing and pivoting (used to just rely on wavedashing as ICs and woping as puff). He'll definitely be my main until that's done, then I might try some other characters but I think I'll probably keep Sonic as one of my mains.

A lot of people here quote the Bible in their signature. I don't understand your reaction, could you explain?
I just havn't seen it on a post before, so I was happy to see that :p
and I was a little ammused

I guess I over exadurated though.
Sorry if anyone took offense, I didn't mean it in any harm at all :)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm maining Sonic and Mario, and then as secondary characters Zelda(If there is Shiek) and I'll dabble around with Bowser a little to give myself a Heavy Character.

I know, you can't really say you're maining two characters, but I'm probably gonna play one or the other, but on Tournament scenes, You'll see me as the Sonic on Away Tournaments, and Mario at Home.

Because deep down, we're all Mario homeboys.

Brett~*

Smash Rookie
Sonic....man I've been playing those vids with Sonic for a very long time, ever since I could remember. On the sega genesis since I was like....really young.

Now making sonic in brawl, you bet I'm going have him as my main character!!!

But I'm still going to have to stay loyal with the Hero of Time though. I played with Link through smash64 and melee, so he'll still be a main for me in brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm taking everyone out for a test run.

However, as of now Bowser and Sonic seem the most fun to play.

When Jiggs gets announced, then I'll use her as well.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I'm destined to become the best Sonic of them all. At least where I live. I will certainly try all the other characters too, but I'll stick to Sonic all the way.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i will definately used sonic. whether or not he is my one true character depends on if ridley is playable. if ridley's in, then sonic would be secondary. now if shadow was somehow in....

but i doubt it.

Top Bottom