• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be a sonic user.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I will definitely be maining him, no doubt, after seeing the videos of him. He's just so... so fast!

Go SEGA

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
i am. bet he has a shadow colour edit! i doubt it but i hope tails is in their somewhere, somewhere...

Milln

Smash Champion
I'd like to check out Sonic, definitely. I've been a Sonic fan since way back when and he seems like my style of character. If it doesn't work out, i'll probably wander around the character list... and poke at Toon Link a bit.

marthmaster13

Smash Rookie
i dont know. i might main sonic, i mean i want to <<huge fan

but idk about his play style, seems kinda... different

that could be good but i still like to know i got good ol' marth to fall back on if it doesnt work out

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
This topic phails quite a bit.
Considering it was posted int he sonic character thread the majority of people are of course going to say they will use Sonic or consider using him.

*sigh*
Where the hell else are we to post it sir? It may be biased, but that is a given, it was not necessary to point it out. This topic is more about the reasons you'll be using Sonic anyway. At least that's what it has developed into. Go crawl into a hole somewhere, no one wants you or your nerd internet **** here.

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
I really don't know. I'm a massive Sonic fanboy but there are so many new characters I want to try. Its too early to tell.

lifeinthefridge

Smash Rookie
Ill try and use him for a bit and see how he is. If he seems like a well rounded good character I'll try and get good with him

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Where the hell else are we to post it sir? It may be biased, but that is a given, it was not necessary to point it out. This topic is more about the reasons you'll be using Sonic anyway. At least that's what it has developed into. Go crawl into a hole somewhere, no one wants you or your nerd internet **** here.
You're calling me a nerd and yet you're on the internet as well?
Learn to insult people correctedly.
You could have stopped at your first sentence.
If its a given why is it there are over several pages to this thread? I've been here far longer than you're n00by self so kindly keep your antagonistic behavior to yourself or even better, do not respond. I lacked any provocation in my post and the fact that you took offense to it only shows your depth of maturity and intelligence.

Where to place this thread? Hmm let me think.
You could place it in character discussion not in the Sonic forum.
As in general character discussion if you need help figuring it out, you know, the topics beneath the character forums?

It makes no sense going into the Sonic character thread and asking people who discuss Sonic if they are going to main him.
Very few people are going to say no I am not.
Most will say yes or that he will be the 2nd main or 3rd.

It clutters up the forum unnecessarily and makes finding actual relevant things difficult.
Example would be that someone pointe dout that Sonic's Fsmash could be extended in range. Someone then posted this had already been discovered but that really isn't easy to realize when the entire forum is filled with topics that are just unnecessary.

This isn't only the Sonic thread its the other character threads as well.
Who is maining Zelda?
Who is maining Samus?
Snake?
Lucario?
Mario?

Rather than take all of them and place it in 1 voting topic. That way you don't have 7 topics all pertaining to the same character or different character on the same subject.

I know I seem *****y but when you have 7 topics cluttering up the site that tends to suck up bandwidth and pretty much shoots the server to hell. It also makes things that much harder to find and thereby causing even more replicating topics.
Smashboards lacksa fast purging system so it makes sense why we were having server issues and probably will have those issues coming up again.

Top Bottom