• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be a sonic user.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i am excited about Brawl about the fact that third parties are in!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Sonic, Link and PT are the character's I'm the most interested in right now. it's really almost a tie between which I want to play the most.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I will be using Sonic SO HARD.
Sorry, but I'm using him first.

You can have sloppy seconds though.

(. . . ANYONE getting the sexual innuendo here? I fear it may be too subtle.)

JPW

Smash Ace
Sonic will probably be one of my first to use. If I have to unlock him, i'd probably do that first.

I really look forward to using his speed and attacks. And he looks cool.

And this brings out the classic gamer in me. And to push that even further.

I've decided for the first match of Sonic to be

Sonic vs Mario. But to be fair I wont play as anyone i'll let the CPU's battle it out, and see who actually comes out as the victor.

then i'll just play as Sonic, and possibly others.

He is definitely one of the characters I am looking forward too.

His debut trailer reeks of awesomeness, if only it weren't so short.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
i will be HARD sonic user, my main was mewtwo.. but play all the classic sonic games... my main so hard

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be maining with Sonic. My Melee main is Fox, but he just got nerfed too much. A tear almost came to my eye when I saw him do his Uair to a Link with like 50%. It was indeed a sad sight.

Though, I suppose he needed nerfing since he was broken. But, I also like playing as the fastest, and Sonic is without a doubt the fastest character in Brawl. So, Sonic will be my main.

Eagle

Smash Lord
From what I've heard, I'll probably main Sonic.

Apparently hes much harder to control among other characters because of his speed, but I always play in Lightning Mode with Falco so maybe it won't be so hard for me?~

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
At least a secondary character.
I will main Sonic if C.Falcon suffers some massive ner***e for some reason. Gimpyfish's impressions tend to confirm what I expected after seeing the videos.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Snake and Sonic will be my primaries. I have to try each of them out first, before I decide which of them will be my mainest main. lol

KobraGrim

Smash Rookie
I haven't decided yet...
I love fast character so I'm having trouble deciding between Sonic, Metaknight, and Diddy Kong...
Time will tell...

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Total Focus!

Sonic all the way!

I plan to focus almost entirely on Sonic. I must master the Blue Blur!

Is it wrong that I watch Brawl video's of Sonic so that I can plan how to use his moves?

maxieman

Smash Ace
I'll main sonic till the day I day

even if he sucks I would learn to play him so well that they would have to make 2 tier list... 1 for the hardcore and another for the overly obsessed adaptable hardcore

Taisuru

Smash Rookie
Either Sonic or Metaknight for me. Meta was in Kirby Super Star (My first game) and I've loved him ever since. Sonic on the other hand is one of my favorite game characters of all time, so it is a hard choice...

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
im going to try and master pokemon trainer sonic pikachu(as always lol) metaknight king dedede(maybe lol) and if mewtwo and lucario are in them as well rofl i better get started as soon as i get the game xP

Zaq attaq

Smash Rookie
guys most of us havent played game we dot know what ay of the characters will really be like at first glace o one liked the ice cliumbers but if mastered they own! personally ill stick to link he seems the same

Mr Sonicspeed

Smash Cadet
guys most of us havent played game we dot know what ay of the characters will really be like at first glace o one liked the ice cliumbers but if mastered they own! personally ill stick to link he seems the same
yea but if you really like someone you will main them no matter what

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I will probably give him a shot. I loved Jigglypuff's rollout in Melee (cuz Im weird ;p) and 3 of his specials is somewhat rollout-like, and one of them homing! Super Sonic seems like a blast to control too. The only downside is that the E for All players seem to imply that he is hard to control.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
I'm definetly trying Sonic, not just because I like him, but I like fast characters, and he doesnt' seem to be the Fast-Weak character everyone was expecting him to be.

.:«Jeff»:.

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely going to use Sonic. Before they announced that Sonic would be in i was telling my friends about how awsome it would be. I also hope that they put another Sonic character in like Knuckles. I hope hes fast and strong kinda of like CF. Only a little faster.

Top Bottom