• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would be the worst eprson for olimar to face??

Rocann

Smash Lord
I think this is where someone that hasn't played a good luigi yet is supposed to step in and say "But luigi not so much" which sparks a 3 page debate AGAIN. Well, person that's about to say that, you're wrong

Dyyne

Smash Ace
gdorf. He's too strong, warlock punch kills at like 30. And his tech chase is too good.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im surprised nobody has mentioned rob yet, just playd one in a tournament, got seriously annoying. **** the wall of pain and general ability to camp out of the way of your pikmin. Also have hard times against peach and lucario but no so much marth
I kno rob cant 'unlatch' pikmin but hes still a beast

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Im surprised nobody has mentioned rob yet, just playd one in a tournament, got seriously annoying. **** the wall of pain and general ability to camp out of the way of your pikmin. Also have hard times against peach and lucario but no so much marth
I kno rob cant 'unlatch' pikmin but hes still a beast

0% white latch on head = 64 or so damage. ):

Use whistle against it.
He can't outcamp us at all.
Shield the gyro to make it vanish, shield the beam.

Grab him, dthrow to full jump fair x2.

XienZo

Smash Lord
I thought we were supposed to dodge and then pick up the gyro so he can't respawn it.

Puddin

Smash Lord
R.O.B still generally kicks our ***, Gyro or no Gyro.

Personally I absolutely, positively HATE Olimar Doubles. They are the most annoying matches in all of Brawl. I keep having to watch the opponents line and wait for them to mess up with their grab so I can use a blue while they use something stupid like a purple. And that generally doesn't work for me because my Ditto is a roll happy Dsmashing scrub :mad: And somehow manages to get through every whistle I throw at him.

I think we need to cover Olimar in the Match up thread soon.

Fino

Smash Master
it's definitely not rob, I play one of the better robs in the ks area and he doesn't give me a whole lot of trouble.
Toss lots of pikmin.... whistle his aerials. that alone should be enough to tip things in your favor (of course I'm REALLY over generalizing here) lol.

~Fino

Cook

Smash Master
The results of Olimar dittos are just random as far as I'm concerned. I HATE that match.

Tamoo

Smash Master
it's definitely not rob, I play one of the better robs in the ks area and he doesn't give me a whole lot of trouble.
Toss lots of pikmin.... whistle his aerials. that alone should be enough to tip things in your favor (of course I'm REALLY over generalizing here) lol.

~Fino
well i dunno how competetive the american scene is but i was playin against the person who is generally considered as the best smasher in england so i wasnt surprised i had trouble against his rob. Thx for some of the tips on this page though, should help my general gameplay.

Top Bottom