• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will main Zelda?

Iris

Smash Ace
I definitely plan on maining her, especially if she's buffed.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'm definitely considering it. I like her visual design, and I also liked the more 'deliberate' pace of play Zelda encouraged in Melee. Sure, it didn't work out so hot, but I appreciated the attempt and I hope they'll get it right this time. So far she's up there with Link, Ike, King Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, and Pit for likely mains.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I definatly plan to. She was my main in Melee, and with her more improved graphical design and buffed attacks, it makes me want to use her even more.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I will absolutely with no doubt main her. She will be one of the first characters that I will try :D

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
I will use Zelda, but I will dicide who I will main when I find out what the full roster is, I'd also need to try out each character to see who I'm best with. I will defenetly use Zelda though, espeisally if she has been buffed. Im hoping for more balance in this game, so I can then use characters by preference.

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
I'll give her a play. She's my main in melee so I can't just abandon her! ;)

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i will deff main her because out of the 8 characters i use in Melee, all three of my top 3 have returned (IC, Peach, and Zelda). and recently i have not been using shiek at all, just straight up Zelda. i think in the vid of SSE where she fights with Mario, she looks faster, and her din's fire seems to be a tad better and faster. Zelda all the way!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
I loved Zelda/Sheik's moves which could ruin the momentum of another character and turn the tides of the moment, such as Sheik's needles, Sheik's dash attacks (which were very strong), Sheik's up+B (you would jump with the enemy, then...BOOM!), and all of Zelda's B moves were good at throwing off the enemy. If she still has those types of moves, I'll main her.

Arashi

Smash Cadet
I will most definately be maining with Zelda. She's so fun to play with (in Melee)! She looks really cool in Brawl, too; I really like her as a brunette.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Most likely gonna main her again she's just to awesome. Along with Link and probably Snake as well.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Of course I will main Zelda. I have been using her without transforming into Sheik. I hope that she is faster and hopefully not slower than Bowser... I was hoping new B moves. I like Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind. Transforming into Sheik I think is not there anymore and Din's Fire is unusable for a lot of things. She is my main in Melee so I will main her with some new other characters.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I'm going to main her right away. I'm just praying that her forward and up smashes actually get their last hits in easier...

I'm not even going to try anyone else out except for Kirby (needed to save her in SSE... gosh darnit, take your eyes of those two for TWO BLEEDING SECONDS and what happens?!).

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I think the question should be rewritten:

Who is gonna select Zelda on the character selection screen, but will main Sheik?

Now let's see how many 'I take it back's we'll get. >:D

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I love Zelda. I am totally going to use her.

I'd love to use Sheik as well; that form was awesome. :3

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I don't main characters. I play some more than others, but there isn't one that I practise more and select more often (wellll.. maybe Ganondorf...) - But I played Zelda quite a lot (just Zelda, no SHeik) and will do so again in Brawl. I do hope she gets an update though. Sometimes it was really annoying to spam fairbairs everywhere.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I will main Zelda along with other characters.
P.D: Zone are you really from Panama City? I'm also.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Duh. She will be my main, followed by Shiek(DON'T START!), Ike, Link(maybe), and Ganondorf.

She my favorite character out of everything. When I played OoT, I always wanted play as Zelda. Melee made it happen.

If I want to remain a pro, I'm sticking with Zelda.

ZELDA I FUC KING LOVE YOU!!!!!

I will main "Shiek" too, though. It's just Zelda. It shows Zelda can kickass with physical force or clever magic.

Top Bottom