• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will main Link?

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
You know Aurashade, if you don't stop acting like an *******, I will report you to the mods.

Over what?

Well it seems that all you're ever interested in doing on the Link threads is trolling, making an *** out of yourself and pissing most everyone off.
I don't see why you'd report me (let alone tell me about it), seeing how this is a public forum, I'm allowed to voice my opinion. Not only can I do that, but if you people are getting pissed by my superiority, stop acting stupid. I've been over this with the staff before, it's not my problem, it's obviously you.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Alot of these people who claim to main Link in Melee I've never seen post in the Link boards.... = (

Anyways, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed he'll become an undesirable character so I'll stop having to beat everyone who says they're good with Link and that Link is the best character, and that nobody is better than Link. This usually leads to a gigantic rapefest from not only me with Link or the Doc, but also other people with Marth, C.Falcon, and Falco.

So people who main Link, beware. Be prepared to main a character who will more than likely be the best, and still has the possibility to not be good.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I will either main Link or make him a secondary but he will be a character I'll use a lot.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I don't see why you'd report me (let alone tell me about it), seeing how this is a public forum, I'm allowed to voice my opinion. Not only can I do that, but if you people are getting pissed by my superiority, stop acting stupid. I've been over this with the staff before, it's not my problem, it's obviously you.
I really doubt that the staff would be agreeing with you considering the fact that they aren't egotistical and only flex their superiority when necessary.
Yes this is a public forum however the rules do say that trolling and being an instigator are against the TOS. That only further knocks away the whole idea that you spoke with the staff.
Now even if the mods do tolerate your behavior they won't tolerate it if they are mass complaints about you.

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
Link has always been my main man since 64 and i love everything about him, but sonic puts up quite a fight, im gonna test drive sonic, and if i like how he handles he will be my main, but if he isnt what i think he is going to be link is back to my main immediately. but if sonic is link will still be a strong backup

higgins

Smash Apprentice
i been maining link since n64
me too but i have only had the old super smash bros. i wanted to get melee but never had enough money to buy melee and cant wait until brawl comes out and with links awesome final smash.

Midnight_Ang3l

Smash Rookie
Well Link has been my main since the N64 so yeah. Im also a GOOD Link player who doesn't up b spam lol. But Diddy Kong looks dece also. So does Pit... So does Snake... Ahh they all look good lol

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
I really doubt that the staff would be agreeing with you considering the fact that they aren't egotistical and only flex their superiority when necessary.
Yes this is a public forum however the rules do say that trolling and being an instigator are against the TOS. That only further knocks away the whole idea that you spoke with the staff.
Now even if the mods do tolerate your behavior they won't tolerate it if they are mass complaints about you.
How long has the exit to the outside been closed for you?

Hedo

Smash Rookie
Link used to be my best but then i realized his weakness in speed was hard to get pass unless i trained wave dashing every minute of my life. But now if he got faster i might see what i can do

Midnight_Ang3l

Smash Rookie
Link used to be my best but then i realized his weakness in speed was hard to get pass unless i trained wave dashing every minute of my life. But now if he got faster i might see what i can do
thats why you run and double click the whole time. His wavedash isnt the greatest in the world...

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
You know Aurashade, if you don't stop acting like an *******, I will report you to the mods.

Over what?

Well it seems that all you're ever interested in doing on the Link threads is trolling, making an *** out of yourself and pissing most everyone off.
I don't think you should even bother doing that ogre_deity_link ,i understand the way that you feel but he is right it ,it is a public thread ,he can say what ever he wants ,if the people in charge on this forum think he is out of line then eventually they will kick him out but in the mean time he will continue doing what he is doing until that happens or he gets enough of it . I thank your concern in the matter as a fellow member of this forum ,but he is not worth it.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Please learn how to spell and not look like a complete moron.
first of : thank you for the tip ,i know i was writing wrong but i did not care ,this place is not an Literature class room , this is a place for friendly conversations and like you said to ogre_deity_ link : it is a public forum were anyone can say what they feel like ,but as long as people understand what im writing i doubt that they will think im a moron ,and if you did well im sorry for you , nobody is perfect and you are a fool if you think otherwise .

True, although, being a student at oxford, you adapt to everyone having half a brain. Just keep in mind that I know more than most Link players on here, skler and kratos at the Link boards can vouch for me. So if you don't believe the fact that I have more experience and general knowledge than you, eat one.

Just because you know more than others it does not automatically make you superior as you think you are. there are those that Like to show off how much they know and how good they are but are in fact much less then they say ,and there are those who don't have to,cause they don't need to bring them selfs attention to know they are good .you may be smart but you are not wise .I wish you well

darklinkjr

Smash Cadet
One of the main reasons i like link is because he was fast to me in melee. yeah i know fast? yeah well the way i used him he was pretty fast. i also liked the way he could break someone in thier path relatively easy. I was such a good player as link that i tryed some other characters. like fox and falco. they seemed even more faster and quick then link but it was less powerful.

So i really like Link, but in the off chance that i dont like him for brawl i will have to main another character preferably fast. sonic looks cool but i think he will be used way too much. and make his moves dull. so fox,falco, and wolf seem pretty cool IF Link turns out to be :psycho:.

courte

Smash Lord
i do, and will continue to as he is my best' character in a 1v1

dedicated?? no i'm not, as i play smash for all of its features and all of it's characters.
but if someone wants a serious fight i'll give it my all with my main kokiri/hylian/nazi/mashuganuh.

i don't tend a lot of tourney's but i've been to a couple in the past--does that make this post void??

SSBB Link

Smash Rookie
i know im hanging with link again hes been my favorite gameing character for a long time and will still countiue to be im just glad that in the new super smash bros hes gonna be fast his sword is gonna be longer and his weapons go further and there more accurate

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
so can u charge the spin indefinitly or is is more like a smash attack? it will be good for me to know as i am maining him! big suprise. anyway he is cool. oot was one of my first games when i was 7. but when i get so good with link that my friends stop playing with me, i'll 2nd pt. :lick:

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
so can u charge the spin indefinitly or is is more like a smash attack? it will be good for me to know as i am maining him! big suprise. anyway he is cool. oot was one of my first games when i was 7. but when i get so good with link that my friends stop playing with me, i'll 2nd pt. :lick:

Aw man I really hope so. I dont see why you couldn't do it in melee. Toon Link can do it so come on, at least give Adult Link the same respect. FIngers crossed. ;)

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Of course I am maining him.

He's been my man since Super Smash Bros.

And the best Link smasher alive(Hypa-Link), shall main no one else.

SkittleFist

Smash Rookie
I guess i'll main Link again as well. I've been playing as him since Smash 64. Why not I say XD:chuckle:

Top Bottom