• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will main Link?

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
As the title says...

At least I am, as always... I'm glad he's faster now, since that was the worst thing about him in Melee. He also got two new costumes as you all probably already know. Yellow and Dark/Shadow. Which both looks really great. Well, the question remains. Who else is going to main Link.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I plan on maining Link again. I'm glad he's faster this time around, maybe he will make a higher tier.

Florida

イーグランツ
Hard to say, really.
But it's for sure that he's my favorite character out of the amount playable at the E for All demo.

I'm sure some other characters will grab my interest (assuming they'll appear in the game), such as Olimar, Geno, etc..

At the least, Link will be a secondary choice! =P

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Link has always been my favorite character, I just hope he is useful for competitve play.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I will also continue to main Link, but I'm really hoping he's not high teir. There has always been a pleasant humbleness (befittingly) about using him - he's always required a wider array of skills and moves to master to be good with him.

I hope he will take alot out of you to use effectively.

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
I'm most-probably-almost-definitely maining Link. I'll use Pit a lot, but Link is at the top of my list. For now. I can't say what would happen if they confirm Young Link with a Fierce Deity Final Smash though :) (COME ON YOUNG LINK)

LiNkS

Smash Rookie
After I read you guys saying that you always play Link it changed my mind *-*
Now I wanna main him on brawl :o
I played Link on N64 and I... argh, play Marth on Melee =x
But didnt gave up on Link, I still like to play him, but I'm a better player when I'm with Marth...

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
Link for sure, i got no idea how to play anyone else lol. I hope he isn't top tier like marth is right now. Then we gotta deal with a flood of bandwagoners. A well balanced link seated solidily in the middle tier is what i want. Lets hope he's changed for the better!

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i cant decide yet between link and pit.i've always been link since 64.but pit seems amazing.im going to have do some serious comparing when it comes out.

Sourz

Smash Cadet
i cant decide yet between link and pit.i've always been link since 64.but pit seems amazing.im going to have do some serious comparing when it comes out.
I was also having a hard time deciding between the two but i chose link in the end. i'm definately going to use pit tho, just as my secondary.

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
Argh, I had the same problem deciding for like the longest time ever.
Then I saw Link's final smash.
WHICH PWNS.
So yeah :laugh:

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
I hope link can be a more viable character for comp play, he really does look awesome.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Link is looking pretty awesome for brawl and i would most definitely pick him up for a secondary character.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
yeeess, when it comes to their FS....

link > pit
thats pure opinion.links final smash only attacks one person,while pit's fs attacks everyone playing.and i cant base on whose better by a final smash,that insane.

Sourz

Smash Cadet
thats pure opinion.links final smash only attacks one person,while pit's fs attacks everyone playing.and i cant base on whose better by a final smash,that insane.
well... link's looks way more badass and it does quite alot of damage from what i've seen... about 70% i think. but i haven't seen pit's FS in a vid yet. i'm sure it doesn't do as much damage only be cause more that one person gets attacked but who knows.

Sourz

Smash Cadet
How can you like a character more just because of their final smash?
I dont like him more just because of his FS. it pwnz but that's not how i decide which character to use. I've always been a link user and i dont plan on changing that for brawl;)
oh, and off topic, I like your avatar Sourz.
thanx, i like it to. i wanted something... different XD.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
oh please, in a fairy boy vs angel boy fight,
Fairy boy always comes out victorious.

I'll main Link no matter what.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
If I was a straight woman, Id be in love with Link...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

That's how much of a fan I am of Link, Now you know FOR SURE that Im gonna main him ;)

But yeah, Pit is definettly going to be one of my secondaries. But Link ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT be chosen over by me.

Also, why are so many people playing as Kirby recently? just like everyone is... its getting really stupid because I find it easy to kill Kirby with Link and I think they should play as someone else so I dont kick there a$$ in two seconds...

volbound1700

Smash Master
I mained him for a while on Melee when I first got it (he was my starter). I probably will use him on Brawl but I may move mains around. I want to try Sonic and Snake.

Top Bottom