• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Gator

Smash Cadet
Ggs to a guy named Coso on wii u, always nice to see another greninja player! Ive honestly never had so much fun playing someone on fg before, and our dittos were hilarious ^^

link2702

Smash Champion
lol found a noob named connor who raged cuz my mac beat his lousy rob, proceeded to scream mac is op'd in his nametag before ragequittng next match. not my fault he never once tried to grab me, always tried to spam rob's side b, and was just in general extremely predictable.

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Not sure who Clint is, but I played him on the 3DS just now on a ton of FG matches and it was a BLAST. We both kept changing characters and played for like an hour, and it was great. I'm sorry I had to go, because I was having so much fun!
Sorry this is off topic but, what Kirby episode is that little clip from? Looks cute :)

JNET

Smash Cadet
NNID
Traeks
lol found a noob named connor who raged cuz my mac beat his lousy rob
Do people seriously not get what this thread is about? A mod *just* posted in here about this. I'll quote the OP again:
Moderator Edit: First off, there is 0 tolerance in terms of trolling and flaming in this thread. If you don't have anything good to say about a player you came across online or a user who posts here that in no way is constructive; then just don't say it. Tagging users deliberately to mock, insult, bash, trash, ridicule, or anything of that sort will result in warnings or infractions depending on past warning history.
Please knock off the flaming. We don't want to read your trash talk in here.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Do people seriously not get what this thread is about? A mod *just* posted in here about this. I'll quote the OP again:

Please knock off the flaming. We don't want to read your trash talk in here.
if i find bad players who complain and scream op'd every time I simply out play them, i'm calling them out on it.

Last edited:

IguanaBeWithYou

Smash Rookie
NNID
IskanderTheGreat
Shoutout to a crap ton of Japanese players cause God damn I could only beat like two out of the hundreds that I've played gg.
I go by the tag "Fray" and I play
:4shulk: :4ganondorf: :4jigglypuff: :4marth: :4sheik: :4palutena: :4fox: :4falco: :4falcon: :4rob:

Last edited:

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Shout-outs to GAB/Andy who actually sent me a friend request through the game. I accepted it, but I figured I could give them a shout-out here anyways in case they go here. He had a pretty damn solid Sheik, and his Falcon was great too. He also played Zelda and attempted to play Ganondorf once...I think he might've wanted to do a ditto, since I had been using Ganon a couple matches before. Anyways, I think he took the majority of the matches, at least when using Sheik, and we went a little more even when he was using Falcon. I use using mainly Dedede and ROB, but I also brought out Charizard, Yoshi, and Sonic at various points.

Killop123

Smash Rookie
NNID
Killop123
3DS FC
1220-9344-9181
Shoutout to a crap ton of Japanese players cause God damn I could only beat like two out of the hundreds that I've played gg.
I go by the tag "Fray" and I play
:4shulk: :4ganondorf: :4jigglypuff: :4marth: :4sheik: :4palutena: :4fox: :4falco: :4falcon: :4rob:
Yeah, I have done plenty of 1v1 matches with japanese players. I have only beat one so far.

Killop123

Smash Rookie
NNID
Killop123
3DS FC
1220-9344-9181
I recently fought against a guy named RedRaven on 3DS, He played Falco and Link, and seemed like a good fighter. Might wanna fight him again.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
GG's to Brandon, he has an amazing DK. Those were a really fun set of matches with my Zard; DK v. Charizard is actually pretty balanced. Even though I lost a majority of them, all of the games were extremely close. Hope I get to fight him again some day, playing against a good DK is always a great time haha.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Shout outs to Gaia, who I just faced on FG on the Wii U. I was the Palutena and Ike player with the tag Nexin.

You were very good with all the characters you played, but that Link of yours stood out. That Link destroyed my Palutena, and it beat my Ike in a pretty close match. If you see this message, I sent you a friend request, and I want a rematch against that Link soon.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
This Duck Hunt called darkwolf taught me why Duck Hunt has low-ish kill power; the amount of zoning skill he has with Trick Shot and Clay Pigeon is incredible. Amazing games that I really only won because he overcommitted on his offstage KO attempts; I was otherwise outplayed and outzoned all over the place onstage.

I was Johan, the Robin, Sonic, and Game and Watch. Sent an FR to you, darkwolf. Hope you accept it!

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
GGs to this Triforce guy. Made me laugh with making your name the same as your character, and you've got a really solid...well, just about everyone. First good Lucario I've seen in awhile, and your Pikachu was insane.
I was the guy who played Zard/Shulk/Mario/fewotherpoepleIcan'tremember.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Just made an MK get banned for being idle because he was afraid to get near me. I love when this happens.

not sure if he got banned but he got dc'd for it

Last edited:

Habanero

Smash Rookie
NNID
PolarDude
3DS FC
2595-0045-2410
Fought an Alex C™ earlier on the 3DS. Those were some great matches we had. I very much look forward to fighting more people like him/her. Falcon was probably their main, but they were decent with Fox as well.

ColdPhazon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdPhazon
3DS FC
0018-0926-0904
Lol Mr. Saturn (Roxas) You barely win and you taunt and leave the game. Shows how much you care about your win ratio over actually being good

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
fought a great Pac-Man named INQUIRE on Wii U.
Lost most of the time, but that one time I managed to win, I got the 2 stock (as Wario).
great games, hope you are a part of this site!

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Played with a guy named Dylan on 3ds last night, who played an aggresive samus. It was really cool, sadly I was sooo tired I sucked really hard, but next time I will make it way more interesting.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
GG to unamused, who used the tag Centi, on the Wii U. That was the first time I have ever faced another Palutena main in a long time, so I was finally able to learn about her ditto matchup.

It was a lot of fun, and I hope we get to play again sometime soon.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
(WiiU)

Ggs to Issac(his handle was ~(^_^)~). Those were some great team matches. Ggs konoha and scrap. Good falcon and rob respectively.

Nem

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4264-9955-3401
Just played a dude called "Zackary" in For Glory. A bunch of Sonic mirror matches where I SD'd from winning positions/got bodied before I switched to Rosalina and had a little more (but not much more) joy. I really enjoyed those games (except for the aforementioned SDs). If you're on here, hit me up. I'd like to play some more!

D

Deleted member

Good games to kmpyj for an impressive Palutena. I was surprised by how much of a hard time you gave me. Nice Mario play, as well. Sorry if the lag frustrated you a little; I know it frustrated me.

EDIT: I was Xeno B610. I played as Luigi the majority of the time, but I switched to Shulk and Captain Falcon once.

Last edited by a moderator:

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
Fought this Wii Fit Trainer on WiiU with the tag of OK didn't see his full username though,
WFT match was close but he SD'd on his last stock, then switched to Dr.Mario, who I was playing as, then spammed pills until he was banned from idleness, kek'd pretty hard.

Last edited:

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
GG to Bean on 3DS.

Such a solid Peach, the mind games were real between us.

Good job for figuring out what to do if a ****** char crouches when you're ZSS, now I need to relearn the MU. :p

Exceptional Villager, and the last 3 rounds of goofing and winding off were the best. Sad to see ya go.

I was G&W, Falco, and when we were goofing off, Villager.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
[Wii U] I fought a R.O.B. named Tantalus earlier today. It was really fun playing against you (I was the Wario/Dr. Mario/Luigi/Ganondorf named Brandon).

Last edited:

AerialNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
aznninja96
3DS FC
2036-8306-5753
Fought a Mario/Little Mac for like half an hour or so that went by the name of Zarbos on 3DS. IGN is aznninja96 and I was playing red megaman. Good games man, you were straight up better than me lol. Haven't been manhandled like that in a while, your Little Mac aerial game is on point.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Just played someone Name [S3] Mtn...

Play a very safe villager and pacman, the villager I had no chance against, but I went even with the pacman.

If you are out there add me, I know nothing about the villager mu and I need someone to teach me. + the connection was flawless
@ Mtn64 Mtn64 most likely

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Had some great games vs someone named Brown on 3ds, your metaknight wasnt the best or you were struggling with the match up but the games against your Falcon nearly all super close and a lot of fun

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Earlier today I was playing for fun mode on the Wii U and I came across a user with the tag @Meowser (please confirm) who used the black Bowser color scheme and was pretty good, I was the white marth and default ike. My tag was Wesker08. I was going for a third match but got called on to do other things, I apologize if it seemed like I just quit.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
(Wiiu)

Chris ggs, your pac man did a good job on my sheik that one round.

Smoodie, get a better attitude you will never beat me by telling me to f off. Its a shame your holding back your fox because you got so damn salty. Let it go.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Looking for a pink Captain Falcon named renegade. We played some nice matches Saturday afternoon. I played several characters, but mostly a blue Bowser. (My ign is the same as my name on the forum.)

Last edited:

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Shout outs to zFaTaLDeath for having no sportsmanship. All of matches ended with me coming out on top, until he decided to rage quit after one tremendous KO from me. Keep trying, buddy.

Last edited:

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
Just played someone Name [S3] Mtn...

Play a very safe villager and pacman, the villager I had no chance against, but I went even with the pacman.

If you are out there add me, I know nothing about the villager mu and I need someone to teach me. + the connection was flawless
Yep that's me!
lol found a noob named connor who raged cuz my mac beat his lousy rob, proceeded to scream mac is op'd in his nametag before ragequittng next match. not my fault he never once tried to grab me, always tried to spam rob's side b, and was just in general extremely predictable.
Please read the op. This is not a thread for people to call people out or bash on people. Thanks.

Narshen

Smash Rookie
Had some enjoyable games with a Duck Hunt user named DTFaux earlier; that off-stage play was crazy!
Also want to give a mention to Malas for being the first Link main I've encountered who's game went beyond just mashing the B and L/R buttons, which was refreshing.

Top Bottom