• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

LoreLes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoreLes
Props to KingKong who plays black greninja, he showed me what greninja is capable of really doing. Those UpB gimps against my recovery were great, I had to rethink getting back on stage. If you're around here then hit me up, I'd be down for more games in the future.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Just played against a couple of decent players. One was named... KGB, I think? Sounds a little funny bit regardless, he had a decent pink female Robin. I did well with G&W but struggled with Villager (we went to time more than once). Then I faced an impressive Ness named Beard who read my movements excellently. Curse Villager's slow recovery and its vulnerability to PK Flash!

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Shout out to the guy/gal by the name of Work. Definitely had my Ness fighting dirty with that :4kirby: and:4pit:. See ya around the way...

Last edited:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
So this is a little late, but last night I played a skilled chap by the name of "Marc".
Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate finally getting my own copy of Smash 3DS than staying up absurdly late and jeopardizing my midterm studying with a 2+ hour smash fest. You had an awesome :4littlemac::4link:and:4yoshi:,
I think I can attribute much of my getting used to this installment to all my losses against you. Felt really proud when Shulkamania finally ran wild and took a game of that Mac. Great games, broseph.

A Gray Person

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gray21oh
3DS FC
1719-3271-0480
Shout out's to Kyle who plays Mega Man (and he had the electric weapon palette I forgot the name of) who's pretty great and I'm sorry I got a tad salty by switching to Rosalina.
Also kudos to this one SP★ MARIO who gave me a good walloping.

Everest

Smash Cadet
Just ran into a pretty naughty Ness user named FF. Some combos were awesome. I'd love to make some other fights against you :)

I'm playing a default color villager named Ev'.

Great thread by the way !

Last edited:

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
Just had a long session with Dom, whoever you are you're awesome, and thanks for staying so long cause I needed to train! Kicked my butt a bunch of times but I did get some victories in. Good job bro/broette. If you're here please PM me and let's exchange codes because you'd be the best sparring partner!
I fought somebody who had that name. They mostly use Donkey Kong, but I got like three or four victories on them before they just left. I remember it got really laggy momentarily but I still won.

I found them a tad easy, though.

Asdfchris

Smash Rookie
I had some fun and lag-free matches with Jay, he used greninja and Roy. Also we did a couple of very amusing wft ditto matches.

EBfan

Smash Rookie
Hello, go by "Tenzil" on online matches. Almost always play Ness. Occasionally, Peach or Lemmy.

Mostly play "for fun" because I am def. a "casual". Not very good, but I like to think I'm at least not spammy in the sense that so many here seem to hate.

Started playing with Melee, been a ness/lucas main for always.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
I just recently changed my name to SBRicky. It was just Ricky before.

Oh, and I sometimes use white Zelda, if that helps you remember better.
90% sure i have seen you though, i usually go by tog1 if you've seen me as well.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I just fought a guy named "Leblax" in For Glory.

They were sporting a White Gown Rosalina, as well as Blueish-Purple Sheik. I went up against them as Default Rosalina.

We had three matches. They won the first in a Rosalina ditto, and I won the other two, as Rosalina.

Regardless, you were really fun to fight, so if you are watching this thread, then those were some great games! You're one of the most fun players I went up against, very skilled with Rosalina and Sheik, and definitely had me on my toes!

My name was "Aaron", by the way.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Jarb, if you're on these boards, your MegaMan was awesome. I'm sorry I left on a one match take down on you, but I have to go to dinner! IF you're here, let's play again soon!

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Props to KingKong who plays black greninja, he showed me what greninja is capable of really doing. Those UpB gimps against my recovery were great, I had to rethink getting back on stage. If you're around here then hit me up, I'd be down for more games in the future.
Oh, I totallyhave a replay with him! He really was a pretty good Greninja!

Edit: Sorry, double post.I'd delete this or fuse it myself, but I can't T_T

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good games to the Dr. Mario main, Shuji. I played with this dude for a very long time and he is pretty good as the Doc. If you see this, I want to fight you again. Those were some fun games, especially the Luigi and Dr. Mario ditto matches!

If you encounter me online, my name is Brawler610, or "Brawler..." as the game refers to me as.
I predominantly play as Luigi, but you will also see me play as Shulk and Meta Knight a lot as well and I sometimes play as Pit, Robin, and Little Mac when I'm bored or to shake things up. I'm pretty good as Luigi, but I suck as everyone else.

KOBA

Smash Rookie
Juuuust a head's up -- there are some posers afoot. I played against a guy named Hungry Box today -- it apparently wasn't legitimately Hungrybox, as he confirmed with me on twitter.

That said, the "Hungry Box" that I played against was pretty decent!

Also for those of you that are unfamiliar, you can view where a person is from + see their main Mii + block/report them by tapping on their name in the results screen!

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to a guy named JOE. Had a lot of fun with the Yoshi ditto matches. Your Yoshi is pretty good. And your Fox is one of the better ones I've seen.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Shout out to the Nathan who only played Black Marth. It's a shame you wouldn't switch characters cuz I seemed to have you figured out after the second match. Still it was a good match. Hope to fight you again, mate.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I've been using ArrwOfLight in For Glory.. Let me know if anyone has fought against me i tend to use :4palutena: (light blue color) most of the time along with :4bowserjr:., :4mario:(fire), :4zelda:(white dress), :4robinf: (pink), and :rosalina: (pink dress)..

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
My 3DS name is Maikkun. If you encounter me online, I may mostly play Sonic. But don't expect me to. Props to anyone whom I ran into!

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Marco. Loved the Yoshi ditto matches. GGs.

Shoutouts to ifrit18. Using Little Mac to footstool my recovery is something I've never seen before. I'm giving credit where it's due. GGs.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
If someone by the name of Mike is here, that Lucina ditto was intense, gg by taking the game on the counter prediction and capitalizing by waiting it out.

I also played against a ROB who I cannot remember his tag. Those where great games as well. I hope to see you again online. I need more experience in that match-up.

Additionally, if anyone sees me online, I am Locuan on the 3DS.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'll use this in reverse... I am DaDavid online, if you see me and we have good matches feel free to drop me a PM.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
BEN. It's Conn. We played for like an hour together on For Glory and just did stupid things like breaking our own shields and playing leapfrog. I now have the utmost respect for you and would like to actually fight you for reals.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
My 3DS tag is Anthony. I usually play a black Mario, a green Marth, and sometimes an orange or blue Falco. I can play the rest of the cast to an adequate degree, I guess.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I also played against a ROB who I cannot remember his tag. Those where great games as well. I hope to see you again online. I need more experience in that match-up.

Additionally, if anyone sees me online, I am Locuan on the 3DS.
I do remember playing a Locuan but I don't remember with me using my ROB against you? I went by the name charlize.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Just played about 9 or so matches with a dude named Zach, all Falcon mirrors. It was the most fun that I've had in For Glory mode since the game came out. There were many show us your moves taunts and we even spiked each other with Falcons d air, which was epic as hell.

Dude was just as good as me with Falcon, and it was competitive and fun as hell. Pretty sure I won 4 and he won 5 or so. It's a shame I had to cut it short because my dogs were asking to go out. Regardless, that jank was awesome.

Edit: Also, if anyone sees J Hart playing as Blood Hawk, or Princess Falcon, that's me. Sometimes I switch it up and play Dk and Dedede as well.

Edit 2:
Hey Zack, thanks for the Pink Falcon ditto duels <3
I think we played the same dude haha. He has a damn good Falcon.

Last edited:

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
To the gyu called Ezreal : dat green Fox is amazing. 'nuff said. Keep playing online, people will love playing against you !

ZRK

Smash Rookie
I met an Anthony 11 hours ago (or so).

I was Lars or ZRK (can't remember), and used DHD.
He used Dark Pit, Link (I believe) and a Falco.

Was that you, @ Anthon1996 Anthon1996 ?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Had a Robin mirror match set with someone named R!NGO, fun times, learned a lot of stuff too. Sorry my Robin was so scrubby.

Top Bottom