• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

GoldWindRequiem

Smash Cadet
NNID
RicochetRocket
Currently playing some team matches with/against this one :4zss: player named "Skye". Me and him/her have some pretty damn good synergy.

bolin

Smash Rookie
Played a pretty awesome :4falcon: named Bruce, after many matches could only compete in a :4dedede: dito

XxBHunterxX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bryan
3DS FC
2766-9402-2187
The names Bryan I've been playing Mario let me know if you've seen me

ZRK

Smash Rookie
UltD (or UtlD, got a doubt), be praised. Your game was so vastly superior to mine, with any character.
I was Lars, you played the most wonderful Megaman I've ever seen, a BRUTAL American Mario, a better-fox-than-mine and eventually owned my Fox and Dog with Ganondorf.

Thank you for being so kind as to play against me. I had to go get some sleep, but you are truly awesome, thank you for keeping playing although I never won a single match.

Last edited:

LoreLes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoreLes
Shout out to Alcor. GGs those were some great games despite a few of them getting some horrendous lag. Great DDD!

KOBA

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. It's my first post here.

I'm KOBA; some of you may have run into me in For Glory. I'm sitting at 300+ games right now with a win ratio of ~70%. There's some super talented players online, and hopefully I run into more of you guys!

Just wanted to get a quick shoutout to John whom I just finished playing after about 30-40mins. Guy only won a single match, but his spirit remained unbroken. I love it.

p4k|wyatt

Smash Cadet
Played against a guy named Sam last night for about an hour. You kicked my ass with probably the entire cast. Im a scrubby Greninja, handle is Wyatt. Get at me if you are in here, Id love to get some more matches with you.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Hey guys. It's my first post here.

I'm KOBA; some of you may have run into me in For Glory. I'm sitting at 300+ games right now with a win ratio of ~70%. There's some super talented players online, and hopefully I run into more of you guys!

Just wanted to get a quick shoutout to John whom I just finished playing after about 30-40mins. Guy only won a single match, but his spirit remained unbroken. I love it.
Me and you seem to be of comparable skill in terms of numbers, I'm at 395 battles with a 72.4% win ratio as Mega Man(More than 1 person plays on my copy of Smash so actual W/L ratio would be inaccurate). Although I have a funny feeling I'm nowhere near as skilled as my win ratio suggests, I'll find that one guy that just destroys me over and over and his name isn't even mentioned in this thread which suggests I just got wrecked by someone who's not actually good.

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Just had a lot of very slow, campy matches against a very good Shiek called Jester.
The problem is that I'm a peach player and he's got needles. The good thing is that we both got tired of camping and taught eachother the matchup. Thanks Jester <3

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to a guy named Joel. You had a great Sheik and the best R.O.B. I've seen so far. Our last match of Jigglypuff vs. Sheik was really good.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Fought a guy named jerk who beat my Mega Man in a mirror match, he made me feel like ****. I lost because Tortimer Omega Stage is shaped kind of oddly and sometimes you can miss the ledge, causing me to eat an F-Smash to my doom. What a jerk.

Azew

Smash Lord
Fought a guy called Choro who mostly used Dedede/Greninja/Fox. Does anybody else know them?
I think I just played someone with the same/very similar name a few minutes ago. He didn't use any of those characters while we were playing though, so it might not be him, but those were some of the funnest matches I have played yet!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Vinny, whoever you are, you have a nice Doc.
It was interesting seeing Dedede vs Doc, but I knew it'd eventually end up in your favor; it's so stupid that they let Dedede's gordos get reflected back at him, moreover they didn't even let him act as soon as he launches the gordo so he can actually reflect it.
Not to mention Doc's aerial game is leagues better than Dedede's but that's another story.

BBC7

Smash Ace
I may be slightly butthurt that I got beat in a mirror match with a character that I've been using since the Smash demo. Just a little. Wherever you are, jerk, I want a rematch! (I don't remember if it was a tie or if he won, I need a few rematches just in case)

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Fun games LunaSol. You're the first Luigi I've run into and it was a good first impression.

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Hey if anyone has played some one under the name "Mo" might have played me. I use Kirby, Fox, Mega Man, Ness, Pit, Dark Pit, Mario and some others. I just changed my name to Mo4233 so that people here will know that it's me.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Hey if anyone has played some one under the name "Mo" might have played me. I use Kirby, Fox, Mega Man, Ness, Pit, Dark Pit, Mario and some others. I just changed my name to Mo4233 so that people here will know that it's me.
People have been looking for you. We welcome your visit.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
And he shows his face finally. After multiple people have encountered ya.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I haven't run into anyone here or been mentioned yet. My tag is SBRicky, and I usually use Lucario, Zelda, Sheik, Fox, and Palutena.

PandaEffect

Smash Cadet
Just played someone called CPA for a couple games and it was pretty even matched, If you are here message me so we can play some more another time!

It was mostly my Jiggs/Diddy vs your Shiek + some others.

My username is JPuff in game.

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
I always end up playing with/ against someone called matt in both For Fun and For Glory so I really want to know who is him!!

PD: My in-game name is Jiggly

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I fought Matt in For Glory mode (it seems that everyone has played against him so far).

He used these characters: :4ganondorf::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4myfriends::4lucina::4yoshi::4zelda::4dedede:.

It was nice fighting you Matt, whoever you are. Sorry about the bad connection between My :4robinf: and your :4myfriends:.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me how much better I need to get.

Last edited:

KOBA

Smash Rookie
Me and you seem to be of comparable skill in terms of numbers, I'm at 395 battles with a 72.4% win ratio as Mega Man(More than 1 person plays on my copy of Smash so actual W/L ratio would be inaccurate). Although I have a funny feeling I'm nowhere near as skilled as my win ratio suggests, I'll find that one guy that just destroys me over and over and his name isn't even mentioned in this thread which suggests I just got wrecked by someone who's not actually good.
Amusingly, I was paired up against another guy named John just a little while ago. He absolutely shrekt me. His green hoodie wireframe Little Mac was just a step ahead of me every time.

John, if you're out there... It's people like you who make me want to be the very best at this game. The hour that we played against eachother was not enough to sate me. I can only hope for such skilled competitors as you in the future. Thanks for dropping my win ratio from ~71% to ~68% -- I mean that sincerely.

Tonight, I was humbled.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If you run into a lucario named Rysir who likes facing away from you and surprise down smashes at the ledges then thats me!

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
Sterok, if you're out there, great games, bud. Used black Rosalina, default Dark Pit and default Bowser. I would love to get in some more games ^^

Oh, and sorry that my Ganon is such a spam :3

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Mei-chan, dude! You're the best Sonic, no, best player I've fought! You were doing so good I thought you were using a GC controller mod!

And Goku the Ganon, please fix your intermet. Our Ganon mirror would've been fun without all the lag.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Just had a long session with Dom, whoever you are you're awesome, and thanks for staying so long cause I needed to train! Kicked my butt a bunch of times but I did get some victories in. Good job bro/broette. If you're here please PM me and let's exchange codes because you'd be the best sparring partner!

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I found Skylo. I'm pretty sure I saw that name on this thread.
Foirst of all, congrats for being the first Olimar I've ever seen online. And you're good with him too.
Also, I died as Rosalina because I was holding left to throw Star Bits at ya, but I didn't keep an eye on how far left offscreen I was..... Trues Story :L

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Dude if Ksaii is out there props brother cause those were some good matches!! You kicked my ass a lot, but I felt like I was learning so much.

This man could make Mega Man move like a Melee character.

Top Bottom