• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
I played against a wii-fit trainer called yu.
Wish we could play again, the matches were even and fun o:

Twewy

Smash Lord
To the Ganondorf mirror I just had (Forgot the name): You're pretty good. Papa Ganon's proud.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Will I ever meet up with whoevers?? I feel like I'm always going to give shout-outs with no echo back.

:sick:

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
I fought together in a team match with a very funny Charizard named mimi.
I kept falcon uppercutting the enemies away from the path of mimi´s charge, getting him/her killed xD

Fun times!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Played against someone named ****ette (yes, with the ****) a couple minutes ago. They mostly played Villager and a VERY good one. It was fun. Your Zelda is annoying as hell, though :(

Also, I should totally stop spamming projectiles against Villager players. I got myself killed twice by the Clown Car Cannon. :p

Edit: Now I played someone named Chimera. Their Marth was annoying, but satisfying to beat. Sadly we got DC'd in the second match :c

Last edited:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Just played a "GBE" who Falcon ditto'd me a few times. Sadly that match you picked Ike was too laggy so I just left, I couldn't even function enough to show you my moves. But I hope you liked my utilt spikes and know I hit the shmoney dance after that last knee of justice <3

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'd love to know if the jayy is this @jayy, we did a whole bunch of Villager dittos that were great fun.

And, on the topic of dittos, good games to Bynine (who I assume is this @Bynine? Too bad he hasn't been on the boards in a while.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
I fought together in a team match with a very funny Charizard named mimi.
I kept falcon uppercutting the enemies away from the path of mimi´s charge, getting him/her killed xD

Fun times!
Pretty sure you kicked my arse earlier today. I played as Ganon, Lucina, Link and Greninja. My online name is SBRae

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
Pretty sure you kicked my arse earlier today. I played as Ganon, Lucina, Link and Greninja. My online name is SBRae
I think you were in that very same match.

And i would not go as far as to say that i "kicked your arse" considering that your partner was not contributing at all.
I do not know how many times he left you alone vs me and mimi.

ZRK

Smash Rookie
Hi!
I fought against someone called David yesterday.

I was going by the screenname "Lars", with an annoyingly spamming dog.

David started with Villager, then Sudden Death'd me with Wii Fit Trainer, then played Zelda (that was a close one!) and Villager again, to eventually 2stock me with Rosalina.

I hope you're around as I had much fun playing against you and would play again anytime (especially that WiiFit Trainer of yours)!

Also if anyone remembers fighting against me, you may leave here you hatred towards my spammy, annoying Duck Hunt. Sorry!

Last edited:

PaperX

Smash Cadet
To the green Bowser player named Trey (Troy?), good games man even though I only won once and kudos on being one of the only Bowser not abusing the suicide attack when being in a pinch. Black Dr.Mario salutes you.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
To a guy named "Andrew" who played Bowser vs me as Shulk....REMATCH PLEASE.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Played a Zelda named @ Bonren Bonren . Good game although it was quite laggy and I messed up a lot. I don't actually main Luigi but I use Duck Hunt. I just tend to mess around with other characters on For Glory occasionally

I also played several games vs Hito-ace. Ggs

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If anyone here goes by the playertag EPIC on all caps and today played with a Lucina, THANKS A LOT!
Yeah, thanks a lot for dropping my WL ratio a whopping 10% percent, thanks for using only cheap tactics and shieldgrabbing every single one of my approaches, thanks for enraging me to the point of leaving dents on my wall and my knuckles bleeding.

You really made my day. I hope your Circle Pad snaps.
Wow you are such a child

Last edited:

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
I am starting to really think that D-idara is just trolling. I mean, this is getting kinda silly now.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Everyone, let's gang up on D-idara, it's completely mature to constantly insult and attack the user of a forum that only stated his opinion, not to mention persecuting him around several different threads, that sure speaks volumes of your value as human beings. When you can't leave a person alone! I can't take a stroll around Smashboards without someone referencing me or insulting me in some completely unrelated thread, nice going!

Last edited:

Dbash

Smash Cadet
Just finished up a bit of matches against a guy named Kangaroo. Your DeDeDe really put my Kirby up to the test! I wish we could play again!

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Played a Zelda named @ Bonren Bonren . Good game although it was quite laggy and I messed up a lot. I don't actually main Luigi but I use Duck Hunt. I just tend to mess around with other characters on For Glory occasionally

I also played several games vs Hito-ace. Ggs
OMG!
I don't play Zelda at all LOL.
I was just trollin but we should play another match sometime with OUR MAINS.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This was a week ago, I faced a guy called Nippoh, it was a really good WFT user; he destroyed my Lucina, so I changed to Zelda and defeated him with a clutch gimp, In the third match I predicted his strategy and I won in a more convincing way; he felt predictable but, dang, that reflexes, dat reaction.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Everyone, let's gang up on D-idara, it's completely mature to constantly insult and attack the user of a forum that only stated his opinion, not to mention persecuting him around several different threads, that sure speaks volumes of your value as human beings. When you can't leave a person alone! I can't take a stroll around Smashboards without someone referencing me or insulting me in some completely unrelated thread, nice going!
Maybe if you didn't act like a total ***hole, you wouldn't be treated like a total ***hole.

This happened like seven hours ago, but GOBR, if you're out there, thanks for the quick taunt party! I was having some lag at the time, so I decided to just screw around for a while. Thanks for being one of the few to be chill enough to taunt and goof off back. Next time we meet lag-free though, we gon' fight.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Seph with the Rosalina and one time underwear Shulk. Good games. I feel like I have a better grasp of the Rosalina matchup now.

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
Wait, how do I view the names of those I am playing with? I am new, so things are still new to me.
Anyway, I go by Melonfrog and mostly play as Iggy in 1v1 and 2v2 For Glory. My name shouldn't be hard to forget, its so fruity.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Wait, how do I view the names of those I am playing with? I am new, so things are still new to me.
Anyway, I go by Melonfrog and mostly play as Iggy in 1v1 and 2v2 For Glory. My name shouldn't be hard to forget, its so fruity.
They are displayed in the bottom screen, above the character selected.

~Rainbow Mika

Smash Cadet
NNID
rigobfd64
3DS FC
0361-6812-0263
I'm Rigo on For Glory. I upload some matches on my channel also (potato quality, but something is something).

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Oh right, I'm SevenAces (which should just show up as SevenAc...). If you ever run across my scrub ***, I tend to use :4luigi:, :4ness:, :4dedede:, :4drmario:, :4duckhunt:, and sometimes :4sonic: and :4megaman:. Hopefully I can provide an enjoyable match!

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Sorry Thormod, the lag and input delay made me have to quit. I was looking forward to fighting your Ganon, though!
Long shot, but did you happen to use Papa Ganon against a Ness in a match with a lot of input lag?

Twewy

Smash Lord
Long shot, but did you happen to use Papa Ganon against a Ness in a match with a lot of input lag?
It depends. Was the Ganon named Eric? I can't remember if I fought a Ness today.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Matt was the best Mega Man I've played. I got wrecked pretty much every single match but it was fun and we played for quite a while, iirc he eventually dropped out

Top Bottom