• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
To Jr. who played as Pink bow Jiggly, White G&W, and Pikachu, good game. Loved how you taunted at the beginning of the match to show it was a decently friendly game. And thanks for letting me know you were leaving after our last match as you taunted before SDing.

How nice of you. Thank you for my avatar. I'll add you as soon as you tell me you're able to play.
I think my hands will be good for a bit. we can do a 2/3 matches if you'd like.

Intero

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
MAAAATTTTTTTT

Just played a guy named Matt who payed bowser like a chunp -.- other than that you were a lot of fun to fight. hope you are on here would love a RM

Last edited by a moderator:

Green Spiny

Smash Cadet
Just played someone named Robierto on For Glory... and man were you good! You could beat me and fool around at the same time, even when I consider myself a decent player. Reminds me that I still have a lot to learn. Anyway, those battles were lots of fun, especially the end with Mega Man and G&W (what bros they are).

My name was Adam and I played mostly ROB, Kirby, and Palutena. Would be funny if you found this.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
I think my hands will be good for a bit. we can do a 2/3 matches if you'd like.
Ah, I'm so sorry for missing this. I was helping somebody through a mini-depression and then played like 40 fights in For Glory.

There was a guy called Paladin who had a really good Greninja that I barely beat with Ness. Then they used Mario and beat me. I keep regretting choosing Ness into a Mario matchup, but really, that person had a commendable Greninja.

There was another person called Killua who I had like twenty fights with. We both won about half. They were actually pretty good and punished any mistakes I made perfectly. The last match was really silly, but I had to leave because my back was really hurting.

If either of you read this, I was Misaka.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Ah, I'm so sorry for missing this. I was helping somebody through a mini-depression and then played like 40 fights in For Glory.

There was a guy called Paladin who had a really good Greninja that I barely beat with Ness. Then they used Mario and beat me. I keep regretting choosing Ness into a Mario matchup, but really, that person had a commendable Greninja.

There was another person called Killua who I had like twenty fights with. We both won about half. They were actually pretty good and punished any mistakes I made perfectly. The last match was really silly, but I had to leave because my back was really hurting.

If either of you read this, I was Misaka.
It's okay. We can try again later on today, sense it's about 3 am.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
It's okay. We can try again later on today, sense it's about 3 am.
I don't mind it being 3 AM, but certainly, if you want. I should be home tomorrow between 5:30 and 6:30 PM.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Guess I'll put it out there...if you see a GoldenJ... that's me. I'm on a Megaman kick, but I can switch it up if you give me some sign.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm AEM on FOR GLORY.
Though I was just Ariel the first week of release. I figured renaming my main Mii to be my general username would be a good idea if I'm gonna play online a ton.

I ran into a guy named Joshua two days ago and had the best Falcon mirrors ever, he's got a great Greninja too.
Joshua if you're out here please tell me I want to be your friend <33

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I don't mind it being 3 AM, but certainly, if you want. I should be home tomorrow between 5:30 and 6:30 PM.
Alright that's fine. I would say yes, but I'm drawing at the moment and about to eat, so we can hold it off till later. I don't mind. Just shoot me a message when you're ready.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
Alright that's fine. I would say yes, but I'm drawing at the moment and about to eat, so we can hold it off till later. I don't mind. Just shoot me a message when you're ready.
I'm ready.

I actually feel really burnt right now, though, but I wouldn't mind playing now if you weren't busy.
Hopefully I'm not too bad when we actually play.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I'm ready.

I actually feel really burnt right now, though, but I wouldn't mind playing now if you weren't busy.
Hopefully I'm not too bad when we actually play.
lolz I can play a good 2 out 3 right now if you're really feeling it. Food can hold on for a few minutes. XD

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
lolz I can play a good 2 out 3 right now if you're really feeling it. Food can hold on for a few minutes. XD
Sorry. I put my 3DS away and I'm lying down. I don't feel tired at all, but I can tell my body is really weary right now. Um, I'll send you a private message today when I am not as tired and free.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Sorry. I put my 3DS away and I'm lying down. I don't feel tired at all, but I can tell my body is really weary right now. Um, I'll send you a private message today when I am not as tired and free.
That's alright, you rest up. Hope I wake up in time.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Shout outs to a guy named "Quinox" (IIRC) who plays a really good Captain Falcon. You probably wouldn't remember the one match we had; I was Villager and got two-stocked. I may have been sandbagging a little since my last opponents weren't very good and most Falcon users I've encountered don't space and use their moves as well as you did. I was hoping to play more with you, so if you see this, give me a holler!

ThaiMyShoes

Smash Rookie
Holy smokes the shots are real.

ON TOPIC I met this pretty dece G Dubs(G&W) called Bynine. That guy called TTTTTsd who used Doc, that was me!

Wait wait, I just decided to read that wall of text . "This game sucks you have to mix things up too much." If I had a coffee table to put my face through and take a wood splinter in the eye I would.
Hey i think i played against you like two days ago lol ... i go by mr.white online and play as link

mistermoo33

Smash Rookie
Anyone know a ZSS main named free hugs? He was pretty great, would like to play more with him.

LoreLes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoreLes
GGs yokai. I had fun with our matches.

Also GG to Faver who played samus. I was Green Marth I had to run after a few matches.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Also why would you go on a mode called "FOR GLORY" and not expect people to play at their best to win? It's ranked online for a reason.
I go into For Glory for my own glory, not theirs.

BTW, this thing finally matched me up with someone on my level and they have a weird Japanese name :c They were a pretty decent Little Mac. Also, I'm Pedro and I usually play Lucina, Samus or Mario. Today I woke up and I've been doing better, I guess I was just sleepy.

Last edited:

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Just played a guy named "pHaZe" . but it was not spelled with normal letters, he played Greninja very well, probably the best Greninja i've seen yet. Shout out to him if hes on here! My name is Bonren on FG and I play Shulk :happysheep:

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
Anyone here run into me yet? Same name as on here (just one less 1 because character limits haha.

I main Peach but use a large variety of characters playing online.

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
Octakel you should stop lag switching even though you lost

Daryl

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-1886-6962
Is there anyone here using Japanese 3ds ? I just run to こうすけ(kousuke). He's really good with Rosalina..

anyway, anyone here run into me ? I use Shulk mostly in glory under name Daryl

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Is there anyone here using Japanese 3ds ? I just run to こうすけ(kousuke). He's really good with Rosalina..

anyway, anyone here run into me ? I use Shulk mostly in glory under name Daryl
I think I played you in a Shulk mirror yesterday or the day before?

Twewy

Smash Lord
Sorry Thormod, the lag and input delay made me have to quit. I was looking forward to fighting your Ganon, though!

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
How did it go?

And what was your name?
You forgot me? After i offered you the best years of my life D: *runs to the hills bawwing*

Just kiddin´, Just kiddin´.

I was either SagaTheMeow or Saga and well.... you sort of kicked my behind <.<
(but there is no proof so it never happened)

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
You forgot me? After i offered you the best years of my life D: *runs to the hills bawwing*

Just kiddin´, Just kiddin´.

I was either SagaTheMeow or Saga and well.... you sort of kicked my behind <.<
(but there is no proof so it never happened)
Aw, don't feel bad. I fight so often that I have trouble remembering most people I fight. Sorry.

But can you remember the matchup and stuff? Or how did I play?

I also get the feeling Twewy is going to like this post.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I also get the feeling Twewy is going to like this post.
Tricked you!

n0sc0pe, your Falcon was pretty good.

Guid, dude! That Wario mirror match was so damn close! Your Wario is good, but I was scared ****less (no pun intended) of your charged Wario Waft, but I'm glad I got mine off first. Let's play again sometime, if you're on here.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Just played against a good Marth player named NONO.

If this NONO is here, think of nice White Marth vs White Zelda, my name is Nico!

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
Just did this match with a Greninja Player named Josh, He played the most Campy Greninja I've ever seen..
If you out there josh, I'm willing to give you a salty runback. :p

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Just did this match with a Greninja Player named Josh, He played the most Campy Greninja I've ever seen..
I've either played this guy or somebody exactly like him. I stomped him too for you. Does the bucket not work on those shots though? (not that you needed it)

Just in case anybody has played me (I've forgotten most everybody's names), I'm Fenrir VII on there, but it only shows up as "Fenrir..." I play whoever I feel like at the time, but my cycle generally includes Mega Man, Lucario, Lucina, Yoshi, Rosa, Lil Mac, ZSS, Sheik, Tink, Samus, Pit/D.Pit, Ike, Fox, Falco, Alph, and Ness

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
BBBBBBBBBBBB! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THAT was entertaining! :awesome: I don't really get Greninja's like this one.

SonicTHP

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicTHP
3DS FC
4897-6845-2284
I fought a Sheik player named Lee last night. Really fun fights. I used DeDeDe and Samus. I was surprised that DDD gave Sheik so much trouble, and I really appreciated all of the experience fighting against Sheik with my Samus.

Last edited:

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I've either played this guy or somebody exactly like him. I stomped him too for you. Does the bucket not work on those shots though? (not that you needed it)

Just in case anybody has played me (I've forgotten most everybody's names), I'm Fenrir VII on there, but it only shows up as "Fenrir..." I play whoever I feel like at the time, but my cycle generally includes Mega Man, Lucario, Lucina, Yoshi, Rosa, Lil Mac, ZSS, Sheik, Tink, Samus, Pit/D.Pit, Ike, Fox, Falco, Alph, and Ness
The bucket didn't seem to work on those shots. It was odd. I guess they are physical.

BBBBBBBBBBBB! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THAT was entertaining! :awesome: I don't really get Greninja's like this one.
He was a very campy / Defensive player. basically he would wait till I got close to him then try to punish me. I enjoyed the match as well!

Top Bottom