• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Wants Hotel Stay For Genesis For CHEAP?!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: NEW PLAN GUYS!!!

This is incredible. Updated information tells me that DBR has switched the partnership to the Ramada Inn. They are offering about 63 dollars a night for people staying for Genesis. I don't know about you guys, but I'm staying in a hotel, and doing some sight seeing with a rental car, so I'm leaving early. I want to stay for 5 nights. 62$ a night x 5 nights = 347 including taxes. Max occupancy is 5 people. Split 5 ways = 69.40$.

SIXETY-NINE DOLLARS FOR A FIVE DAY HOTEL STAY?!!!

IF YOU WANT TO STAY AT A HOTEL, YOU CAN'T PASS UP THIS DEAL!!!

( I am aware that people in NorCal are offering housing.)

-!-

Smash Lord
this sounds nice, really Nice!!! but I don't know if I'll be able to go yet :(

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
List:

Zoro-indefinite
Polmex-indefinite
Hrnut-indefinite
Hiroshi-indefinite
GDX-indefinite

Zoro

Smash Champion
i need to make 450 dollahs in the next month or so
if i get it then i will definitely go

Im going to apply at places like crazy
but going with you would definitely be easier for me to go because my parents would rather me not be housed by random kids they dont know. If i get a job within the next 3 weeks or so count me in.
If hiro goes itd be nice we can keep it a wato trip

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
um k...on topic:

I can have a total of 5 people in the room before they start charging me more money. Split 5 ways would be the best (and physically comfortable) option. I'm going to call the hotel today, and see if I can reserve the room before I pay for it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I have an interview tommorow, so I'll see if I have money for this. Maybe I could help ppl with money too.

Oh and I agree with Frames we should get some free tickets all at the same time.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
C'mon peeps, I need people who are DEFINITELY going to tell me if they have the money!! Start planning for it guys, don't procrastinate! California is on the other side of the US, start thinking about this trip now!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i want a spot in this because I actually want to see cali... i'll be going wednesday and leaving tuesday night.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
List:

Zoro-indefinite
Polmex-indefinite
Hrnut-indefinite
Hiroshi-indefinite
GDX-indefinite
Hbox-indefinite
Xyz-Definite(?)

Guys, I would really like to reserve a room with confidence, knowing that it WILL be inhabited by 5 people who are splitting the price.

EDIT: AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY MY PLANE TICKET FOR TUESDAY AND NOT THURSDAY

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When exactlyis Genesis and how many days before (or weeks) would you WANT TO POSSIBLY have hotel? oh wait... why did I ask like that? xD

Well, could there be like, a fund raiser or something that could help us chip in? Like, a tourny? Not that I know of fund rasiers, but that would be cool.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
When exactlyis Genesis and how many days before (or weeks) would you WANT TO POSSIBLY have hotel? oh wait... why did I ask like that? xD

Well, could there be like, a fund raiser or something that could help us chip in? Like, a tourny? Not that I know of fund rasiers, but that would be cool.
July 10-12th is when the tourny will be running. I want to leave early, and get to cali on the 8th. That's why I suggested staying in a hotel for five days. We'll have a few days to sightsee, and be tourists. 69$ is really good for a five day hotel stay. For just about any hotel, that's the price per day. And what do you mean by a fund raiser?

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
bumped because I need to know if people are going to split the room or not.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey F Zero I'm interested in going. I'm probably going to get to CA on the 9th, and leave the 13th. I wanted to talk to you through AIM, but you never got on or anything. If I could get a deal like this on a hotel, I'd have a pretty cheap round-trip overall, so you can "count me in."

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hey F Zero I'm interested in going. I'm probably going to get to CA on the 9th, and leave the 13th. I wanted to talk to you through AIM, but you never got on or anything. If I could get a deal like this on a hotel, I'd have a pretty cheap round-trip overall, so you can "count me in."
Awesome. My aim is Shadowsl4.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Sooo...Is anyone DEFINITE yet?

Edit: Sorry I'm not on AIM, but I work at 7 every night. I don't have alot of time for it. Send me a PM if you need to contact me.

Top Bottom