• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Wants Hotel Stay For Genesis For CHEAP?!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah, I'm moving soon, and I hope I get a job up north. Hope you get some definites man, and I'm still gonna make you your sig, I'm sorry its just I haven't been on the computer for a while, and my computer is slow. ^^;

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol suites are under 80 bucks a day man why would u wanna split with somebody when you can get a whole suite to yourself

I'm also a deffinite.
This is mooney? Oh and 69 is alot better than 80x5 which is 400$. I don't want to spend 400 just to have a suite to myself.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Zoro-indefinite
Polmex-indefinite
Hrnut-indefinite
Hiroshi-Definite
GDX-indefinite
Hbox-indefinite
Xyz -Definite
Cash -Definite
Rayku -Definite

All right things are starting to shape up it looks like. I'm reserving the room soon.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey F Zero put down ZOM~B as an indefinite. He's about 60/40 on coming with me, and we'd be staying together regardless if he does.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But can the money make you happen? ;O

Top Bottom