• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Obviously KDJ has the best G&W, if he used him. Cause Dan is just the"pro"est brawler EVAR

[/fanboyism]

Seriously, it's a game people...chill. Just everyone get good, so that I can learn to play, and usurp you. As seeing as there won't be a 5 year head start on me this time XD
jk

napZzz

Smash Hero
keep the sig you have now! and I'm sorry xYz but alot of people probably could'nt make that tournament if they tried too.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
keep the sig you have now! and I'm sorry xYz but alot of people probably could'nt make that tournament if they tried too.
alot of OOS'ers already comfirmed that their going,

Melee pros and semi-pros are sure to come. FAST 1 will be a tourney comparable to FC/EVO/etc. So I know alot of ppl will be there. I'm sure that will be ONE of many tourneys to determine some of teh better players in this game.

NoJ: what part of FL? if you're moving to orlando, I can def hook you up with our smash scene here in CFL. And like hyli said, you're the best GW he's played.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
NoJ would be amongst the best if he had a wii. He makes too many mistakes currently, however. No biggie, he's still really good.

GPLegend777

Smash Rookie
You dont know whos the best. There could be some person out there that is the best that doesnt post videos of himself. You will never be able to know until a national tournament.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
who's going to critical hit 3?

I challenge you

G&W dittos best 2/3

PS: I know this doesn't prove who has the best G&W

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
since im the only one with tourney winning vids out im claiming the best for now :)

BTW check the me failing thread LOL

i mean cmon its me failing who doesnt wanna see that

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL NoJ, you get more noobier with every post. I also have tourney winning vids, and I'm not claiming best GW. lets face it, your the best in your state.... good job.:laugh:

again.. what part of FL do you plan on moving to?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
nice triple post needles >_>

according to xYz, your nubbines went up by 3*x, where god knows what x is XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have tourny winning vids out. The guy is just too lazy to upload them.

Also, Anther said I might be better then NOJ, but he couldn't tell because of how differently we played :).

He said I could beat Overswarm though XD.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I wish there were was some respectable tournament where I could prove my worth that wasn't 4+ hours away. California has a ton of brawl, why did I end up directly in the middle of it?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wish there were was some respectable tournament where I could prove my worth that wasn't 4+ hours away. California has a ton of brawl, why did I end up directly in the middle of it?
I live in Texas. I almost always have to travel 3+ Hours for a tournament.

Man up :).

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Ughh, Hylian, you're right, but I don't have a car so it's tricky. Also, how can you practice? Do you have good brawlers in your area? My roommate is decent, but I am still looking for competitive brawlers in my area so that I can improve.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ughh, Hylian, you're right, but I don't have a car so it's tricky. Also, how can you practice? Do you have good brawlers in your area? My roommate is decent, but I am still looking for competitive brawlers in my area so that I can improve.
I play online with Tapion a lot. We usually have almost 0 lag. And I have 4 person STDs about once a week.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Almost no lag? I didn't realize that online could go so fast. I've never got it going faster than a .5 second delay, and just figured online was too far different to play on. I'll give it another try I guess.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Yeah I think Hylian is the best. He's a beast with G&W and IC from what Ive seen/heard

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There are a lot of good G&W's out there, I think I could get there. Dunno what Hylian would say since all we did mostly was G&W ditto's recently and even though I won most of those G&W ditto's are gay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom