• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who likes Delfino Plaza

fkacyan

Smash Hero
From what I've seen, it's the number one counterpick.

Sadly, people who play characters that counter mine tend to use their ban on it.

Neb

Smash Lord
Its okay, just kinda unfair at certain area's of the stage. Music's nice, well the original SMSS tunes.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Delfino Plaza is pretty awesome, but often times when i fight there, i seem to have this weird glitch that occurs on two areas of the stage.

It happens when the floating platform lands on either the Shine sprite tower, or the roof of that house -but for some reason, often times if i am in the center of the platform when it lands there, my character will glitch fall right through the Sprite tower or that roof, and end up KO'ed.

Anyone else have this weird glitch happen to them? :ohwell:

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Its okay, just kinda unfair at certain area's of the stage. Music's nice, well the original SMSS tunes.
if it was ever "unfair" it would be when you get stuck in between a pillar and you are using a character who cant jump...

Metal

Smash Cadet
Cinci, OH (And my social security # is...)
I bet I'm the first person to say they don't like the Plaza. I like some order in my stages, but there isn't any before the platform goes back to its original stop. Sometimes it has a wide curved top, sometimes its just 2 platforms. The rest is just too awkward.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i like it, it reminds me of 1 of the greatest games.. super mario sinshine.. its got nice music.. changing land formations so thats good for people who can addapt fast and are good no matter what the formation is unlike thoes noobs who ALWASE choose a flat map w/ no platforms =/

I LIKE IT :D

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Delfino is a great stage. There's nothing glaringly messed-up about except for the pass through bottom on the flying platform which gives certain characters an advantage, but it's nothing big really. Also, if you don't jump onto the platform while it's rising, you just plain suck, no johns.

blazingIKE33

Smash Cadet
I really like delfino plaza i dont know why i guess because it goes from a moving level to a ground level
delfino plaza is a stages with a lot of tiers. delfino plaza is a good stage for characters with lots of charged up attacks. it is kind of a disadvantage to projectile users.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I hate the stage, can you imagin how bad I feel when my Bowser Up-B's through it only to have someone shield against it, resulting in him not rising more than an inch, and falling back through to his death. T_T

Top Bottom