• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Sheik player in the world?

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
He's my irl bud, he only hates mango cause he uses puff... or maybe other reasons.
My fave sheik is either m2k (though I like his marth better) or OverTriforce.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
my favourite shiek is probably kira cause he's nice and second i'd say m2k just because i hate mango and want him to die why are we loosing to a fruit anyways?
Because fruit is delicious and we keep trying to take bites out of him and figure out the best way to eat him. But even when we do he just keeps coming up with new stuff. It's pretty gay.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drephen - can make outrageous calls on the right move to make that often have ridiculous payoffs

M2K - pretty simple textbook sheik with some fluid motion mixed in for fun (if you watch his matches you can almost call out his moves before he does them)

Plank - crazy sheik that keeps you guessing where he's coming from

Amsah - the most spacey sheik that isn't afraid to pull out all the stops

Tope - the laziest sheik.... has the least mobility of any 'good' sheik... stand and tilt anyone?

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
i dont actually hate mango after all i dont even know him. like edge said puff is just lame i hope m2k like wins *-* ya still go kira he's pretty dope.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even remember I started this thread... yeah probably the initial list would need to be updated.. something like Plank and Tope going in?

but yeah hopefully Pound 4 showed you guys how good Amsah is.. and Over too.

Top Bottom