• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is The Worst Character In Smash Brothers!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
I want to know! Who do you think is the worst character in smash to use?
(Not talking about cheap attacks, just the character with the least amount of positives)

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
when i think worst character i think bowser for some reason....maybe because he is big and bulky ,and i don't like him. Of course I'm a peach player so that could be another reason why.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I definitely think Marth or Fox. Both are the slowest characters ever. Fox's sword range is very short while Marth's Din's fire takes too long. No moves for either of them.

ABCz

Smash Rookie
I don't thnik there is a "worst character" in SSB. Anybody can be good with anyone. It's all in practice.

I mean sure there might be a character that lots on newbies use but then there are pros who use them and make them look good.

But I guess as a Pros/Cons matter, Pichu seems weak.

pdk

Smash Lord
I definitely think Marth or Fox. Both are the slowest characters ever. Fox's sword range is very short while Marth's Din's fire takes too long. No moves for either of them.
you can't deny that nothing sucks like the PICHU PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
well according to the tier list, the VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY puts mewtwo as the weakest character. pichu being a close second as worst, then followed by kirby an bowser.

however, this is only considered when pros play them. for low and mid level players, mewtwo is actually NOT horrible, but kirby doesnt seem to have much going for him. pichu is probably bottom 3 for all levels of play, due to a TERRIBLE combonation of being easy to kill at mid %'s, and self damaging moves that put him in mid %'s very quickly.

another character to consider is ness, who althouth has LOTS of tricks and things going for him, is fairly difficult to use.

bowser is half decent in mid levels of play where his incredibly powerful smashes and his useful upB keep him alive. however, once people start to speed up, bowser's size, speed, and lag limitations weigh him down horribly.

and just incase anyone doesnt really understand the game too well, almightydarc is making things up, fox and marth being 2 of the best characters in the game, and neither of the having the ability he claims them to have.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
well according to the tier list, the VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY puts mewtwo as the weakest character. pichu being a close second as worst, then followed by kirby an bowser.

however, this is only considered when pros play them. for low and mid level players, mewtwo is actually NOT horrible, but kirby doesnt seem to have much going for him. pichu is probably bottom 3 for all levels of play, due to a TERRIBLE combonation of being easy to kill at mid %'s, and self damaging moves that put him in mid %'s very quickly.

another character to consider is ness, who althouth has LOTS of tricks and things going for him, is fairly difficult to use.

bowser is half decent in mid levels of play where his incredibly powerful smashes and his useful upB keep him alive. however, once people start to speed up, bowser's size, speed, and lag limitations weigh him down horribly.

and just incase anyone doesnt really understand the game too well, almightydarc is making things up, fox and marth being 2 of the best characters in the game, and neither of the having the ability he claims them to have.
I agree with him, Mewtwo may be the worst, but not by far.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
worst character would have to be... mewtwo or pichu. many people might say bowser, but i disagree. just ask gimpyfish how good bowser is...

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Worst on paper has to go to Mewtwo...the very bottom of the tier list.
Some people would argue that Pichu, with its self-damaging attacks and light weight, is worse.
Roy, who outperforms Marth neither in the air, nor on the ground...he's a candidate.
Game & Watch has not only the worst dodges, but also the worst shield. He's very light, and despite his powerful attacks, falls short of being durable in combat.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I'd still say Mewtwo (nothing personal Mew2 players)
He's big
He's light
His attacks aren't too powerful
Not too fast

All I think he has is recovery, but awesome recovery doesn't make acharacter. Look at Falco. Just about the worst recovery and in top tier

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
I don't thnik there is a "worst character" in SSB. Anybody can be good with anyone. It's all in practice.

I mean sure there might be a character that lots on newbies use but then there are pros who use them and make them look good.

But I guess as a Pros/Cons matter, Pichu seems weak.
THE ORANGE. OMG THE ORANGE. :psycho:

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
I was going to say Mewtwo, Bowser, and Donkey Kong. I havent seen any good DK's. Does anyone know a good DK?

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
Captain Jack is good with DK? I only saw his Shiek! I'm gonna look up on youtube!

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
when i'm playing against my supernoob friend, i can't **** him completely with mewtwo, G&W, or kirby. that's my criteria. X-P

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
Yeah I just saw one with DK vs fox, Jack ***** the fox. Pretty insane I didn't think DK had that type of potential. I just thought he was a big stupid monkey with just the charge punch and the suicide grab.

marthsword

Smash Ace
DEFINITELY fox or shiek. Fox is so slow, and his down b (psi magnet) is terrible. Sheik SHL is really annoying. Also, I hate how bad sheik's fAir is, terrible, it does 2% damage, and you have to sweetspot it.

Ranstrife

Smash Rookie
For me, I'd say Pichu. Being light AND having self-damaging attacks isn't such a good combination.

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
HAHAHA I know at first when I typed that I was like wtf? and then I was like yeah he can't be serious. lol

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
But yeah cause of that DK CJ video im gonna try to play a donkey kong. That donkey kong kicked so much ***, that'll be Char. #4 Peach, Zelda/Shiek, Ice Climbers.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
You NOOBS! of course fox is teh wirst character in t3h game. his forward smash is nothing compared to pikachus range and his down b is practically useless unless ur fighting somebody like missles a lot DUH. people think hes uber for sum reason theyre stupid i think pikachu is the best because hes small but strong, and fast but controllable....seriously...in all seriousslyness.esss

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
LOL his Up B is incredible it ***** sheik. But not my sheik. MUWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
The only thing I see mewtwo having thats good is his roll, it stretches pretty far across the arena

BackSeatBandit

Smash Rookie
My best character is Ness, and if trained right, his evasive moves more than make up for his low stats.

I personally think that there is no worst character, mainly because if you train hard enough with a certain character, you can become really good, no matter which one.

Edit: Also, I've heard a lot about Fox and Pichu being bad characters. True, Pichu is very weak, but it has some of the best attacks in the game (if used correctly.) The damage really adds up, and with the quickness of Pichu, in the right hands, can be a devastating match.

Next up, Fox. Fox is not as slow as he seems. My friend's best character is Fox, and his speed is up to par when compared to other Smashers. To use Fox, you must make use of his blaster and deflector specials. My friend is deadly with the deflector alone, but with the smash attacks, drill kicks, and never-ending blaster shots, it makes Fox look pretty bad ***.

Fletch

Smash Master
My best character is Ness, and if trained right, his evasive moves more than make up for his low stats.

I personally think that there is no worst character, mainly because if you train hard enough with a certain character, you can become really good, no matter which one.

Edit: Also, I've heard a lot about Fox and Pichu being bad characters. True, Pichu is very weak, but it has some of the best attacks in the game (if used correctly.) The damage really adds up, and with the quickness of Pichu, in the right hands, can be a devastating match.

Next up, Fox. Fox is not as slow as he seems. My friend's best character is Fox, and his speed is up to par when compared to other Smashers. To use Fox, you must make use of his blaster and deflector specials. My friend is deadly with the deflector alone, but with the smash attacks, drill kicks, and never-ending blaster shots, it makes Fox look pretty bad ***.
... What??? Considering this is only your 2nd post, I wasn't sure this if this was a joke or not...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Why don't you tell us who's the worst character? You obviously didn't say because you don't want to be flamed. I think this is just begging for a flame war to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom