• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is The Worst Character In Smash Brothers!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipwn

Smash Apprentice
Marth, because his lack of range, lack of combo potential, lack of a ko move **** His dair sucks. Horrible range.

Not to mention this is a joke :\..

Worst character ...? I still think that someone with good skill can beat
anyone, dont care witch character he chose... With even matchup ya say?
even skilled. hmpf. then it would be Like.. Kirby

Specialized

Smash Rookie
In my opinion I believe the ice climbers have to be the worst. Nobody I play with uses them at all. I don't know about any of you guys, but I think the ice climbers are the worst.

Specialized

Smash Rookie
I agree, I was just saying everyone I play with NEVER uses the ice climbers. All of my friends think there horrid, although if your good with them then that's whats best for you.

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
Hmm I did not change my opinion, I just posted what Mew2King said, waiting to see some reactions.

Each char in the bottom 4 have their own set of few strengths/many weaknesses... so in the end it can be decided by what you believe to be more important for a char in order to win.

but the most funny thing about the Mew2King comment is that it is backed up with a nice video that I posted a few posts ago LOL
well, its not necesarily that, its just that that match was so unfair. i mean, M2K is a beast(love his style). he didnt let copy do anything. but yeah, kirby is tied for the worst with pichu and mew2

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
U guys keep on repeating same conversations, I guess nobody reads all the previous posts

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Kirby, because he can't rack damage.
Pichu racks damage on itself.
Mewtwo is huge, light and has bad attacks.
Ness has a horrible recovery.
Zelda is bad because Sheik is simply better.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Pichu was meant to be the worst char in the game: self damaging techniques for no logical reason (unlike Roy's ph1re), wtf?

Kirby, because of his brokenness in the first game, was heavily nerfed and the devs gave him a lobotomy

Bowser is a gigantic punching bag: his up+b is overrated, and he wears a plastic shell on his back... no wonder why mario kicks his *** in every single mario game

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post
mango wins evo 2013 and 2014, when smash 4 is released zero goes on a 54 tournament win streak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom