• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Sexiest Mod? UPDATE: Nominations are open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Good question! Forum Awards will give you the power to decide, but in order to make an informed decision you need some help, right?

Nominate your choices HERE

Here we go:

BACH

Bahamut

Crimson King

HeroOfTime

Mic_128

Omnigamer

Osco316

Scav

ThunderMistress

The power is in your hands.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh wow, 8/9 of the mods are men, and the other is a girl. And Asian. On a videogame forum.

This will be tough.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Last year had more options but I'm gonna be all for TM this year, ever since I saw her in that kimono..

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Mic_128

Glasses are cool, Fleece is cooler.

TM is a cutie though ^_^

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Uh............

1) You forgot like a bajillion mods. I can't blame you, because Rev and LT would BLOW the competition away.

2) You forgot yourself. And Gid.

3) Scav ain't a mod anymore, 'less he's been promoted in the last twenty-four hours.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
TIME TO RESPOND

1) Those are the mods who gave me pictures.

2) I didn't forget me, I just didn't do me. :)

3) Scav was a mod for most of the year so he counts. Right?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Scav is now moderator of the Rubbish Bin. The way I set it up, he can't actually do anything in the room. But he is the Mod of it. :)

Hawk Eye

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... tough choices... wait, no its not. Im a straight male born in America, who likes videogames. So naturally im gonna pick the hot female asian girl who also likes videogames, and super smash bros of all games.

Thunder Mistress is definitely by far the best looking person up there.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You guys are aware she can be hot and not be an asian.

I don't think we will see Gid on the boards, ever. He probably doesn't want the publicity that comes with it.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
danm, tm must've wanted to win. why else would she submit a picture with a shirt CUT SOO LOW??

also, good thing im not a mod :0

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
Crimson King said:
You guys are aware she can be hot and not be an asian.

I don't think we will see Gid on the boards, ever. He probably doesn't want the publicity that comes with it.
Yeah but i think that many will agree that asians are so much hotter than non-asians. Then hott asian + video games = even more hott asian.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
It's the eyes, gorgeous eyes.

TM's head will crush her body from getting so big.

Also, a female deity is a godess.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Bahamut. Because I'm mad at Scav. And because I have his construction vest from MOAST.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I still want another female mod so we have a valad reason to have Sexiest male and sexiest female mods.

KiraYamato said:
ThunderMistress you are hott but im still torn between you and mic.

Really? Must be the Aussieness of us both. Can we enter as a team? :)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I find it a little creepy that the two mods I actually know in person also happen to be the two guys without shirts...

oh, and CORY :)

or if I have to choose from these I'll just give into my heterosexuality and say TM.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Scav is the new mod of the Rubbish Bin? That was supposed to be my mod spot! I'm supposed to go down in Sweouf history as the first mod to never have to do anything ever but still say "hey, I was a mod"! Dammit!

Well, I suppose there's still the chance of going down in history as the guy who was mod for 10 minutes simply to close one topic. Right, McNine? ;)

And of course TM wins. Come own (as a certain crazy Canadian would say)!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
well, knowing mic well, and having met ThunderMistress, i can say the sexyness aura is much stronger around TM than it is mic.

however mic does have a beard.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Hm, it's a tie between Mic and TM. I'll go for Mic though, seeing as every other horny guy will choose TM anyway, lol. No hard feelings of course. =P

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
Last year had more options but I'm gonna be all for TM this year, ever since I saw her in that kimono..

Ahem..... I wana seeeeee

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
I can't believe no one else has commented on the beast that is Bahamut.

Although I predict ThunderMissy will win, knowing the population of these boards.

(I've got that pic of Bahamut as my wallpaper now. <3 )

Hawk Eye

Smash Cadet
<3 said:
Yeah, we all know it. What's with gamers and their obsessions (more than one) with Asians?
In all honesty, with a forum primarily filled with guys (unfortunately), how could the only female mod not win a sexiest mod contest. And as <3 already put it, video gamers have a wierdly strong obsession with attractive girls/women with oriental ancestry. I cant really deny it either, considering i agree with the majority of this forum on that topic.

Unfortunately, the other mods are fighting a losing battle... It was over before it began. Thunder Misstress... shall emerge... victorious

drcossack

Smash Ace
ThunderMistress, no contest.

If, however, she wasn't in the contest, I'd either not vote or pick Bahamut.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Yay I'm in the contest!

Yay I'm mod of the Rubbish Bin!

Yay DOH hates me! (Must be because I couldn't go to that tourny :( sorry man... I had 2 papers due that monday... and I suck...)

But my suckitude has nothing to do with my sexiness. Well, at least not a LOT. And besides, we all know that the male mods are shooting for second. TM is undefeated for... like... ever...... so getting second is like winning. Right?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
BACH is the only mod I've met in person, so I'll vote for him because of his awesomeness. Plus we are brothers of the glasses. >_<!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom