• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Sexiest Mod? UPDATE: Nominations are open

Status
Not open for further replies.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Like many peeps said, this is a "who's the sexiest mod after TM". My first vote goes to her but who will I choose for a male winner.

Mmmh, I'd say Crimson King look kinda nice, and HoT also does, but **** Mic just look likes hes going to **** all those man down :D Hard choice >_<

I GO WITH CRIMSON OMG

drcossack

Smash Ace
cF=) said:
Like many peeps said, this is a "who's the sexiest mod after TM". My first vote goes to her but who will I choose for a male winner.
I still have to go with Bahamut.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Okay TM is hot, but I'm sure that when Crimson King whips out his throbbing red guitar and penetrates your ear with all the force of a full throttle bullet, squirtting his jazz all over your body which shivers from the rock hard climax of ripping, ****** chords, it becomes a sextacular experience of music. In short, a guitar far outsexxes even the most Asian of hot Asian gamer girls. So my Vote is for Crimson King.

EDIT: I read it one of your posts somewhere.
V
V

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
How did you know I have a red guitar? I literally got it 2 months ago and there are no pictures here of it. Scary.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lol scav, i'm only mad at you because you never picked up your phone when i was in houston.

:(

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
goblin said:
asian females aside...
yo im sorry.. im straight nd everything
but vote is for bahamut. TM, u got NO CHANCE.

*wallpapered*
lol
Hey, I did the camera work for Bahamut. Maybe I should go pro! I could make him a model or something and we could be rich and eat out at expensive places and drive fancy cars....or I could just be pessimistic and think that it'll never happen. And btw the red guitar thing was hilarious.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Now that's someone I'd go gay for. :laugh:

Ya know, for some reason, I take a certain amount of pride in knowing that the person who everyone is voting the sexiest mod was defeated by none other than I in SEAT. Sure, it was teams, but we still won =P. That being said, TM still gets my vote. ^^

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Whoa Drab you look just like someone I used to know but haven't seen in two years. What state do you live in? ( That should be vague enough to be non-threatining but specific enough so I will know if you are him or not.)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
TM you had me confused. I thought by <3 you ment me. Now I see you just say <3 alot.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
:|

I thought it was a given.
yeah dude, I only realised just the other day, aswell. I was all "hey, I remember there used to be a mod called eric_the_red." Then I read someones post and they called you Eric and I was all "hey, I think Crimson King is eric_the red". Turns out I was right.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I forgot to submit my picture. We should've done this like, pre-360, so I would've been online and seen the topic.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Hey these last few weeks of non-stop cramming has left my brain stretched out on a highway somewhere.
I also thought I read a topic a long time ago saying you were going to quit smashboards and play guitar professionaly or something. About that same time some mod named Crimson King popped up and I didn't really feel like asking any questions. Long time no see (sorta)

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
RyokoYaksa said:
What's stopping you now? It's not like the polls are open.
Whoa whoa whoa. I swear in the Shack it said there was a deadline... which passed. But now I don't see that dead line.

Kiki, what's the deal?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It was just a "deadline" to post pics before KiKi made the topic.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Kirby King said:
Pfft, and you guys say I look like I'm five.
I was thinking the same thing. Cashed what do you do to stay so young looking?

Drab, looking for an answer.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Chill said:
I was thinking the same thing. Cashed what do you do to stay so young looking?
It's the picture, I suppose.

edit: And Rev, I'll be putting up a picture I chose, if I put one up, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom