• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Acctually ROB in real life is why nintendo and thus video games are still around he was Nintendo's Trojan Horse, and he worked, plus he was in Mario cart DS, and so Captain Falcon's Moveset was pulled out of Sakurai's *** too but I don't see you complaining about him.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
He is not relevent! His games sold poorly!

With Captain Falcon at least, it's Nintendo's racer genre. It's significant! Sure, they had to pull in a moveset, but ROB actually had some moves from his games, and the rest was made up!

He was half-***ed!! That's the problem!

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Oh, and here is a better quote for you to put for mario:

He is just a fat italian guy, no offense to Italians :).

Make sure you quote all of that :D.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Wow it looks like real gamer is always on these forums.
Lol. I usually don't have anything better to do on a Sunday. :bee: But yes I am on these boards a lot! I have been on the Halo 3, Call of duty 4, etc. boards for a long while, so it is nice to have a different place to chat about one of my favorite games.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Oh, and here is a better quote for you to put for mario:

He is just a fat italian guy, no offense to Italians :).

Make sure you quote all of that :D.
I would quote it, but I'm using different quotes from different people, and I really like your Captain Falcon quote. :laugh:

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's not that I hate Zelda, but Zelda players.

The first chance they get, Fsmash, Din's Fire, Uair. Throw in a couple Usmashes and you've got a winner! :mad:

ZSSamus

Smash Apprentice
^ I think he looks cooler than Mewtwo. Mewtwo looked ridiculous in my opinion. He was pretty much, big head, small torso, big legs.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
He is not relevent! His games sold poorly!

With Captain Falcon at least, it's Nintendo's racer genre. It's significant! Sure, they had to pull in a moveset, but ROB actually had some moves from his games, and the rest was made up!

He was half-***ed!! That's the problem!
And Capt. Falcon Wasn't? Really At least ROB COULD pull moves from his games, what did Capt. Falcon get from his? His honestly crappy, short-ranged FS. And No F-Zero, while it sold well, IS NOT significant to Nintendo's history, did anyone even KNOW Captain Falcon by name before he was in Smash Bros. 64? Probly not, and reguardless Nintendo and thus Mario, DK, and EVERY other smasher would not be here if it wasn't for ROB and his game may not have sold well but HE himself did. Now don't take this as me flaming Captain Falcon, hell I grew up with F-Zero but still, it's not that popular.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^Don't stick up for ROB and then put down Captain Falcon. Just don't. They're not even comparable.

My choice: ROB. So lame. So undeserving. Sakurai shouldn't have been so biased with his character choices.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
He put nin his favorites, just cause they are not widely accepted does not make them bad, if you were making Smash Bros. you'd put in your favorites now wouldn't you, and if they are undeserving, WHY are they in? Seriously WTF characters ftw.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
He put nin his favorites, just cause they are not widely accepted does not make them bad, if you were making Smash Bros. you'd put in your favorites now wouldn't you, and if they are undeserving, WHY are they in? Seriously WTF characters ftw.
The roster in Smash Bros is mostly a fan service. Sakurai picking out his favorites and being personally bias by pushing for their inclusion is just ****ed up.

Wolf and Toon Link aren't "WTF?" characters. They're "Oh wow, I know who this guy is, but I didn't think he would ever be in this game." The only reason people like Wolf is because he's cheap and he looks cool. The only reason people like Toon Link is because he's better than Link in almost every way.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
So? I never said they weren't cheap but if Ike hadn't been put in over Roy people would be Bi*ching about that now wouldn't they? Same with those two, I don't think they should be in over Crystal and Minda, but boo freakin hoo deal with it like everyone else.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
So? I never said they weren't cheap but if Ike hadn't been put in over Roy people would be Bi*ching about that now wouldn't they? Same with those two, I don't think they should be in over Crystal and Minda, but boo freakin hoo deal with it like everyone else.
Using "So?" as a retort pretty much means you lost and are arguing just for the sake of arguing. What you're saying is completely beside the point. What I am saying is:

• Wolf and Toon Link are undeserving, and the only reason no one is complaining is because they're good characters in Brawl.
  • ROB should have never been in the game. He is a joke. Everyone knows this. You are being dumb for denying that and sticking up for him.
  • Sakurai has been biased when choosing characters for the game. He had a bunch of characters cut in the development of Melee so that they could work on the Ice Climbers (whom he really likes for some reason). In Brawl, he added Lucas (who shouldn't have been in). If it wasn't for Sakurai, who played a part in the making of Mother 3, he wouldn't have. All the Kirby characters are very good, and they played a bigger role in SE than they should have. He obviously likes StarFox, because there are three of its characters in Brawl (two more than it should have had). You can see Sakurai's influence in the game. He's a biased jerk and he shouldn't have made the game.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lets end the argument right here kay? :dizzy:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Using "So?" as a retort pretty much means you lost and are arguing just for the sake of arguing. What you're saying is completely beside the point. What I am saying is:

• Wolf and Toon Link are undeserving, and the only reason no one is complaining is because they're good characters in Brawl.
  • ROB should have nevber been in the game. He is a joke. Everyone knows this. You are being dumb for denying that and sticking up for him.
  • Sakurai has been biased when choosing characters for the game. He had a bunch of characters cut in the development of Melee so that they could work on the Ice Climbers (whom he really likes for some reason). In Brawl, he added Lucas (who shouldn't have been in). If it wasn't for Sakurai, who played a part in the making of Mother 3, he wouldn't have. All the Kirby characters are very good, and they played a bigger role in SE than they should have. He obviously likes StarFox, because there are three of its characters in Brawl (two more than it should have had). You can see Sakurai's influence in the game. He's a biased jerk and he shouldn't have made the game.
Real good logic there, because I like ROB I'm stupid? Because I said so?, means I'm just arguing, and Sakurai's influence on the game is hmmm, I don't know, BECAUSE HE MADE THE **** GAME! Okay Your stupid for liking Samus, she Only made it in because she's female, there see how good of logic that is? Anyway the Kirby Characters have big roles in the SSE because Sakurai made the Kirby series, seriously check your facts before you argue. And your telling me if you were making a game like Smash Bros. you WOULDN'T put in characters you like, just like Sakurai and the IC's and Lucas? Yeah good luck dening that. and I never said TL and Wolf should have been in but they are okay, now stop freaking arguing THE END.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Real good logic there, because I like ROB I'm stupid? Because I said so?, means I'm just arguing, and Sakurai's influence on the game is hmmm, I don't know, BECAUSE HE MADE THE **** GAME! Okay Your stupid for liking Samus, she Only made it in because she's female, there see how good of logic that is? Anyway the Kirby Characters have big roles in the SSE because Sakurai made the Kirby series, seriously check your facts before you argue. And your telling me if you were making a game like Smash Bros. you WOULDN'T put in characters you like, just like Sakurai and the IC's and Lucas? Yeah good luck dening that. and I never said TL and Wolf should have been in but they are okay, now stop freaking arguing THE END.
Seriously dude that's enough. Go argue on another thread.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
When Brawl came out, some new characters excited me, and some didn't.

Captain Olimar made me extremely angry. That dude has NO place in Brawl, I mean cmon, at least ROB has a significant place in history for saving Nintendo! Olimar is just stupid in every way, and I mean EVERY single way.

DOWN WITH OLIMAR!!!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
That's why I said the end I was agreeign with you.

@above:No OLIMAR ROCKS! meh to each his own.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Well I stood up for ROB at least, it should be easy to agree to disagree.

Honestly I just hate the roster in a lot of ways. Gannondorf got shafted where Falco got a kickass new moveset. And taking out Mewtwo is such a massive shame, I really wanted to see him improved.

And cmon, maybe Dr. Mario should not have been his own character, but AT LEAST give the Dr. Mario costume to Mario! They don't even have a TROPHY for him.... BS!!

And yes I quickly noticed how biased the SE storyline was, I know that Sak. made the game and those are his babies, but he didn't make the game for himself, he made it for the paying customers.

Top Bottom