• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah jammin jobus that post was fail

matt R is very very very good and not that i know but i can bet that he hasn't been ranked above darkrain because darkrain is too ****ing good

also because no one does rankings anymore

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
way to omit the second part of my post in the quote... that's the part that tied it all together.

WEAK.

edit: Scar we all know your jealous because your combo video fame isn't giving you as many groupies as the SS comboes that he can ACTUALLY DO in ACTUAL tournament matches against actually good people who are actually DIing. Saying "that was Fail" and quoting other posts for responses is wack as ****. stop.

Scar

#HarveyDent
those were a ton of good points that were entirely fabricated

your post was fail b/c it didn't make any sense because you assumed someone named matt R wasn't really good at the game

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
i didn't assume anything. did you actually watch the footage of Matt r vs darkrain. can you honestly say you were super impressed with the way either of them were playing? because i wasn't. no hate because im sure they would both beat me. but the sets they played were not very good.

this whole thread is because you are bitter that you don't have as many fans as SS even tho you politic 10 times harder than he does.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol nothing makes me bitter i play the game and i **** people and it's awesome

the thread was made because the CF advice thread was cluttered with posts about SS and DARKRAIN (not Scar and i think it's been like 2 years since i have compared myself to silent spectre because i didnt know how to l-cancel and also thought i had the best Roy in the state of pennsylvania)

and since i'm a mod i have to stay on top of those kinds of things

alright fine there is one thing i'm bitter about and it has NOTHING to do with my rep

i dislike the amount of SS fans as opposed to darkrain fans, because i think it's clear and obvious that darkrain has accomplished sooo sooo sooo much more but people just say things without any evidence to back it up

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
this whole thread is because you are bitter that you don't have as many fans as SS even tho you politic 10 times harder than he does.
lol, you're an idiot. This thread exists because Scar's Q & A thread was getting spammed by a stupid debate, so he moved said stupid debate into a thread. Scar will be the first to admit that he is not as good as SS or Darkrain.

Scar's combos are mad good, in and out of combo video, I can't wait for him to **** WC scrubs at Genesis.

pockyD

Smash Legend
fandom is largely based on exposure

norcal puts out new vids every 1-2 weeks, almost always featuring SS doing cool stuff

on the other hand, we'd be lucky if we got one darkrain video a month

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Since I find the top so hard to read, here is the current rankings (may be off by a minute or two)

1. Silent Spectre 120
2. Darkrain 90
3. Isai 23
4. Scar 14
5. G-Regulate 7
6. CLOD_ZERO 5
7. Hax 4
7. UltimaScout 4
9. Mach Dash 3
9. Khepri 3
9. TheManaLord 3
9. I've Jihad It 3
13. Jona_Diaper 2
13. BigD 2
13. GA Wes 2
13. pac strife 2
13. Rayzorium 2
18. Jiano 1
18. Tapion 1
18. G@BE 1
18. NES_n00b 1
18. Cornel 1
18. Romeo 1
18. Bigy 1
18. Sars Pirate 1

I feel Ultima Scout is SEVERELY underrated here, I'd like to see some more support! :mad088:

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
lol, you're an idiot. This thread exists because Scar's Q & A thread was getting spammed by a stupid debate, so he moved said stupid debate into a thread. Scar will be the first to admit that he is not as good as SS or Darkrain.

Scar's combos are mad good, in and out of combo video, I can't wait for him to **** WC scrubs at Genesis.
be real man.

you honestly think that Scar hasn't been brewing his hatred towards SS fans for weeks and made this thread with the sole intention of trying to "pwn" kids that tried to argue that SS is better than Darkrain. It's very apparent.

I might believe your guys' claim if Scar didn't answer every ignorant praise of SS with an equally ignorant uninformed praise of Darkrain. You guy's are no better than the kids who blindly praise SS because SS and Darkrain have NOT PLAYED YET and they themselves probably don't give two ****s about this ******** *** online popularity contest.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
edit: Scar we all know your jealous because your combo video fame isn't giving you as many groupies as the SS comboes that he can ACTUALLY DO in ACTUAL tournament matches against actually good people who are actually DIing. Saying "that was Fail" and quoting other posts for responses is wack as ****. stop.
silent spectre lives on the west coast and doesn't travel to national tournaments.
so that's a no.

i find it amusing that Isai is even on there. he doesn't even play anymore.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain has accomplished more is all that Scar is ever saying. I am a huge fan of SS, but I recognize this fact, it is blatantly obvious. Who know who is better, but Darkrain has proven himself among multiple top players and national tournaments while SS has played Mango, Isai (Forever ago), and Arizona?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Scar has always said he has a ton of respect for SS.

Why is anyone arguing that Scar doesn't?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
be real man.

you honestly think that Scar hasn't been brewing his hatred towards SS fans for weeks and made this thread with the sole intention of trying to "pwn" kids that tried to argue that SS is better than Darkrain. It's very apparent.

I might believe your guys' claim if Scar didn't answer every ignorant praise of SS with an equally ignorant uninformed praise of Darkrain. You guy's are no better than the kids who blindly praise SS because SS and Darkrain have NOT PLAYED YET and they themselves probably don't give two ****s about this ******** *** online popularity contest.
Anyone who's subscribed to Scar's thread and pays even the slightest amount of attention to it can back me up that his thread was degenerating into a SS vs. Darkrain debate, to which this was the solution.

Some people please back me up here so that we can shut WCScrub829 the **** up about how vain and petty Scar is to make this thread?

pockyD

Smash Legend
scar has a ton of respect for SS

he doesn't have a ton of respect for the more ignorant SS fans

I think that's how it works

DrewB008

Smash Lord
we dont do rankings in the mw because its basically darkrain then impossible to tell after that

but matt r has surely proven he is top 10 material, just cause we didnt make a post ranking him doesnt mean that his achievements that i listed dont count for anything

and pocky im not saying that his falcon isnt capable of beating more people than ss and maybe even darkrain, im just saying this isnt the discussion for how many characters mango can beat everyone with, its just who is the best falcon main

edit: i think i forgot to read like 2 pages

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
so top players would be

ec:m2k
south:shiz/chu?
mw:darkrain
wc:mango

and the rest dont really matter
so i think ss could probly take everyone but mango, and maybe shiz's fox.
m2k voted ss for best falcon, i would love to know why

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yeah mogs right the first like few posts were moved from his thread to start this one.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i'd like to point out that jona diaper is currently ranked higher than jiano

:( :( :(
lol so what, and i didnt use my vote on this account if you think i did, and i voted for ss on the jonadiaper account so yea.

Shiz's Falco would run the train on SS
this i dont know about, zhu beat ss because he went fox on him.
i think shiz's fox is better then his falco, so i dont know.

one large vote for clod-zero!
everyone loves to whip out that old post lol if only he would have known he would become such a beast, he would have been like

watch in a few years son,ill be so much better then you and you wont even be playing lol

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
shiz's fox is only better right now is because he hasnt had time to whip is falco back into shape

seeing as he doesnt play

at all

his fox is really simple....his falco is not.

*runs after mogwai to beat him over the head*

SOULJA BOY IS THE BEST MUSIC ARTIST EVER DUHHH

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I still think Shiz's Falco is better than his Fox, you shoulda seen him play more in person at RoM or play him in tournament like I did.

And Chu is VA...thats still considered EC not South as far as region goes. He played for South that 1 crew battle at like FC awhile ago though. Dont know why

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I think its cool how those guys can play both the orginal and the clone character very well. For me, I'm very solid with Marth and Fox but I play Roy "ok" and simply not good with Falco. lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar has always said he has a ton of respect for SS.
true.
scar has a ton of respect for SS

he doesn't have a ton of respect for the more ignorant SS fans

I think that's how it works
more complete version of the truth

however i do admit that there is an amount of validity to the claim that my arguments for darkrain being better are also ill-informed. i would not call it an equal amount of ignorance, though. not by a long shot.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i think darkrain has a ton more experience with knowing exactly what to do against every character...but i like SS because he has the x factor and you never know what he's going to do next which can mess with your head a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom