• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best Peach

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
Because i know there has to be one out there better then anyone else. But i think im up there on that level. i dont really see what they could have that i dont know. Im a god at peach. but the main thing on here is who is the so called best peach out there

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Too bad Vidjo beats both of them and places higher than them in tournaments.

Zoap

Smash Master
lets not forget the japanese here, mikael beat kens marth wit peach, although so did wife(2 times) Personally it is alot of opinion as peach dittos like alot of other dittos isnt a good determiner.

List(in no order):
Wife
Vidjogamer
Mike G
Sastopher
KrazyJones
Mikael

All very good but like stated b4 vidjo places best and does best in peach dittos

Fur

Smash Cadet
Because i know there has to be one out there better then anyone else. But i think im up there on that level. i dont really see what they could have that i dont know. Im a god at peach. but the main thing on here is who is the so called best peach out there
I'm sorry but that is just wrong. I highly doubt you have the experience that is necessary to be able to read just about anybody that you come across. I watched vidjo fight a sheik, and the sheik player was just mashing A, and caused her jabs to turn into her flurry of nonstop jabs. vidjo proceeded to pinpoint where the jabs were landing (which was behind him, BTW) and still followed it with his shield until it was nearly broken, never once getting hit, switching the light shield, and then pretty much read the sheik player until death.

my guess is players like vidjo are on such a level because of the sheer amount of experience they've gained from playing people all over the country, that he could undoubtedly out think you with ness, let alone cream you with peach. it is the mindgames that holds the most water when playing at the highest level. which is partly why mew2king is having such trouble with the very highest level players, because his insane tech skill and limited mind games (although he's getting far better) just isn't enough to pull him through.

Echo

Smash Champion
Vidjo is the best american peach. If you're going to go ahead and talk about japan, then its mikael. and no, you arent as good as vidjo... lol. Maybe we'll hit up the next AZ tourney.

navillus

Smash Apprentice
i see your point about the mental part of melee and reading player adn thats all fine and dandy but it comes down to skill...... i dont care how much a n00b is in my head....if i have more skill i will win..... now lets point out the obvious...... he can predict my moves...... so what? this is melee not boxing its not like im gonna tire out..... so i see your point about playing on higher levels and whatnot but it comes down to skill.....and me and wolverine are takin s***s of it everyday....

Fur

Smash Cadet
what skill? much of what is being skilled is the fact that you can predict another person's moves. if you can read someone, you can punish them for performing a move you knew that they were going to perform, and with horrifying effects. for instance, if a captain falcon stomps a character and he knows without question that he's going to tech to the right out of that stomp, the falcon player can punish with a knee, raptor boost, whatever floats his fancy. just watch darkrain fight, g regulate has some excellent videos, (there's a team arlington crew video where he punishes a falco player out of two lives and takes maybe 30%), not to leave out isai of course.

the same thing goes for peach players, and any other character you pick up in this game. if he can predict your moves, your response is "so what?" well, if he figures that you are going to attack as you stand up, and you do, he can stand over you with his shield and grab you. im not saying that this would necessarily happen, but this is just an example. whatever "skills" you believe you and wolverine are spewing all over the place doesn't matter when someone else has just as much "skills", but a better range of experience. the top players are where they are now because of how well they read people.

loads of players at any tournament you go to can pillar the hell out of you with falco, because all it takes is some time in training mode or vs. mode against a lvl 1 comp. however, for all the fancy shiz they throw on the screen, i didn't see any of them take down pc chris at fc. or drew or vidjo for that matter either. you don't have to "tire out" as in a sport to keep at it, and tiring out has nothing to do with mind games. in a true fight, when two guys of equal strength get into the ring, id be willing to bet a thousand dollars on the guy who spars and enters real competition vs the guy who is just getting into shape.

and quite honestly, when it comes to reading people, that sort of thing can be seen in all aspects of life, not just boxing. the media uses it all the time as one of the most effective tools of getting people to believe what they say. maybe what they're throwing at you isn't necessarily false, but if the media puts a certain emphasis onto a specific topic, there are countless of times that the public has eaten it up as something they need to focus on in their lives.

if you discredit mind games, and can't understand why the "dash out, dash in and grab" is catching you off guard, then maybe you'd better rethink the statement "if i have more skill i will win"

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
i know what you are saying on this fine writen 5 paragraph essay. Probly went by the english teacher first. I could probly do one to if it wasnt for the life im living. but not pointing out anything. the game it takes still. but the skill im talking about is the one that when someone does something you counter react. you dont think that much on it you just do it. that what it takes

JCrest87

Smash Journeyman
Best Peach in Japan is Mikael, best American Peach would hafta be either Vidjo, Wife, or Mike G. I like Wife's Peach the best though out of the American. I think Mikael is best Peach overall cuz he beat alot of really good top ranked Smashers in Japan and America. Some people debated he could even be better than Ken...but i dont think so.

Fur

Smash Cadet
i know what you are saying on this fine writen 5 paragraph essay. Probly went by the english teacher first. I could probly do one to if it wasnt for the life im living. but not pointing out anything. the game it takes still. but the skill im talking about is the one that when someone does something you counter react. you dont think that much on it you just do it. that what it takes
oh yes, you're absolutely correct, it definitely took an english teacher to not write like a complete idiot. or wait, maybe i just have a bit of smarts, and my writing is legible enough to discern what im saying without rereading it four or five times, like YOURS.

i really don't care what you think, but that is what will always make you just an average player at best.

and BTW, that "essay" took me less than ten minutes to write.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Vidjo is clearly the best Peach in the USA

Followed by Wife, Sastopher, Mike G, and KJ (If he still plays)

With Wolf, Smiles, Mikey Lenetia, and Hella being the other widely respected peaches.

This is how it is, and I am sorry but I really don't think a guy named Wolverine who hasn't been to a pro tournament is in contention for best peach in the US.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace

With Wolf, Smiles, Mikey Lenetia, and Hella being the other widely respected peaches.

This is how it is, and I am sorry but I really don't think a guy named Wolverine who hasn't been to a pro tournament is in contention for best peach in the US.
**** right mikey is the ****, sum b*tch 3 stocked me last time we played. >.>; That's okay, I'll get him back for that at cok.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm sorry dude..ur post made me giggle hehe

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet

Thanks for the names. I know what you mean when it comes to me not being in any pro tournament. i know my level isnt good enough to beat the world best peach. But i can say im up there. Dont worry i plan to put my peach in some tournaments and see where here level is truely at. So onces again man thanks. For not being a jurk about it.

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
oh yes, you're absolutely correct, it definitely took an english teacher to not write like a complete idiot. or wait, maybe i just have a bit of smarts, and my writing is legible enough to discern what im saying without rereading it four or five times, like YOURS.

i really don't care what you think, but that is what will always make you just an average player at best.

and BTW, that "essay" took me less than ten minutes to write.
Yeah sorry but i never said you were a english teacher. So dont get to happy.:) You may have smarts but wait, Im one of the top 10 stutents in my school. but i really dont think on a message board that i would spend that much time to crash talk someone that you have no clue who he is or how he really plays. You truely have no room to talk on that fact alone. But i dont have anything to talk trash to you expect for the fact that you would spent 10 minutes putting a point across to a person you dont even know. So man im sorry that this helps you sleep at night but it just makes me laugh

Samochan

Smash Master
Thanks for the names. I know what you mean when it comes to me not being in any pro tournament. i know my level isnt good enough to beat the world best peach. But i can say im up there. Dont worry i plan to put my peach in some tournaments and see where here level is truely at. So onces again man thanks. For not being a jurk about it.
Don't triple post, there's an edit button for a reason. :/ And you know what? If you cannot beat any of these Peaches, then you're really not on their level and you should not call yourself a god with peach. Don't state something that's not a fact. :/ Go and practice a lot, go to tournaments and put up a good challenge against the top players on US with Peach, then you might be able to call yourself a very good Peach player. ;o

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
Don't triple post, there's an edit button for a reason. :/ And you know what? If you cannot beat any of these Peaches, then you're really not on their level and you should not call yourself a god with peach. Don't state something that's not a fact. :/ Go and practice a lot, go to tournaments and put up a good challenge against the top players on US with Peach, then you might be able to call yourself a very good Peach player. ;o
OMG. that all i have to say. i mean come on. who are you guys. i mean is this the only thing you guy have to do with your life is trash talk someone you dont even know. I know you must be hard on the keyboard and that does make me scared. haha. OH and the triple post i was just trying to be nice enought to respond to every one. nothing wronge with that.

Samochan

Smash Master
OH and the triple post i was just trying to be nice enought to respond to every one. nothing wronge with that.
There is no john for triple posting mister, you can open the reply box in different window and copypaste any quotes you want to use, or find another method at doing it. :/

This matter aside, Vidjogamer is extremely good, I haven't seen Mikael's peach that much... Wife also has a great Peach, Mike G too.

Fur

Smash Cadet
Yeah sorry but i never said you were a english teacher. So dont get to happy.:) You may have smarts but wait, Im one of the top 10 stutents in my school. but i really dont think on a message board that i would spend that much time to crash talk someone that you have no clue who he is or how he really plays. You truely have no room to talk on that fact alone. But i dont have anything to talk trash to you expect for the fact that you would spent 10 minutes putting a point across to a person you dont even know. So man im sorry that this helps you sleep at night but it just makes me laugh

i mean is this the only thing you guy have to do with your life is trash talk someone you dont even know.
first off, i didn't say that <i>I</i> was an english teacher. (im a science major, BTW) if you reread my post close enough, then you might find that out. second, you don't know how i play either. i may not be indestructible, but i believe that in the average SSBM match, i should be able to hold my own. And being the top ten students of "your school" means nothing... the year after i graduated, the valedictorian graduated with a 3.2 GPA, and the tenth person in that class had a 2.something. our class, the year before that, had five kids with 4.0's. so, im not impressed.

finally, i think it is hilarious that you laugh at people for "talking trash", yet you spent your first seven posts or so telling everyone that the very best players out there aren't that good, and that your "skills" would take them down, because apparently you **** "skill".

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia

Everything said by HugS is approved by me.

... Wait. *looks* I'm a widely respected...? Aw, thank you! ^_^

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
first off, i didn't say that <i>I</i> was an english teacher. (im a science major, BTW) if you reread my post close enough, then you might find that out. second, you don't know how i play either. i may not be indestructible, but i believe that in the average SSBM match, i should be able to hold my own. And being the top ten students of "your school" means nothing... the year after i graduated, the valedictorian graduated with a 3.2 GPA, and the tenth person in that class had a 2.something. our class, the year before that, had five kids with 4.0's. so, im not impressed.

finally, i think it is hilarious that you laugh at people for "talking trash", yet you spent your first seven posts or so telling everyone that the very best players out there aren't that good, and that your "skills" would take them down, because apparently you **** "skill".
Oh i forgot that saying where i live is trash talking. sorry my bad

Fur

Smash Cadet
Oh i forgot that saying where i live is trash talking. sorry my bad
yes, let's completely disregard the posts where you were saying that your skills were so refined, you're obviously one of the best players in the nation

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
ummmm... are u even toped rank in arizona?, cause not even taj or foward would be able to beat vidjo, wife, or mike G on a regular basis, i mean they will win occasionaly, but vidjo wife and mike G always are in top 25 in MLG tourneys

Top Bottom