• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best Peach

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think this is the first time I posted in Peach boards besides Ken's gay theory and the Peach finder.

Sas is my current Peach idol. :)

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Imo the top 3 peaches currently in the UsA = Azen Vidjo Wife

And imo again, mikael is the best :<

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Fur, you have no idea what you are talking about, I am an extremely smart player and I have quite good mindgames. However, you must realize, that before you figure your opponents style out completely, you need to use strategies that you know works and is reliable. My mindgames are actually really good right now, and I can learn people quite quickly. The only time I really don't is if I don't know how to get around certain things they do, which is rare. I highly dislike how people try to make conclusions based off what people tell them, old vids, and.or rumors about people that are assumed to be true because of the way somebody fights, how technical they are, or what someone may have been in the past. I'm good at winning, I have great tech skill, a lot of good strats/tricks I made up, and when I have good execution of them I can win against almost anyone. Anyone can get better as long as they practice, try, be smart, and care.

I would say Vidjo Azen Wife are the best Peach's in the US, Mikeal for Japan.

Edit - if you're going to count Peach's like Wes and Caveman you might as well count me and PC as well.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
heh I still think Heinybabee is the best peach. Because of him, I was born :) lol j/k

and Wife is too good! he's the only good peach player I seen that still only uses Peach in tourneys.

the rest of you guys switch and counter .....bah >_>
And now Wife is trying to use Falco :(

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
Mikeal, definately the best peach ever

i like wifes peach the best tho, in the US, very flashy

i havnt seen enough of PC and mew2king's peach

Eci4

Smash Ace
People have been saying mikael is the best peach player worldwide, but have we really seen enough to say his peach is better than Vidjos's or Azen's peach... My personal opinion is that vidjo is the top... I would like to hear from people that have played Mikael's peach lately... I mean, how much do we really know

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Personally, I like Azen and Cort's Peach's best. I learned a lot just by watching them in general whether it was at a tourny or a vid. But of course I'm just talking from personal view points here. I love Mikeal's Peach as well, he was one of the first Peach matches I saw a video to.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Vidjo is definetely the best peach imo,followed by Mike G. Azens peach is pretty kick a$$ to, Mikeal is awsome to, havent seen much of sastopher or wife.

booshk

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry but i never said you were a english teacher. So dont get to happy.:) You may have smarts but wait, Im one of the top 10 stutents in my school. but i really dont think on a message board that i would spend that much time to crash talk someone that you have no clue who he is or how he really plays. You truely have no room to talk on that fact alone. But i dont have anything to talk trash to you expect for the fact that you would spent 10 minutes putting a point across to a person you dont even know. So man im sorry that this helps you sleep at night but it just makes me laugh
LMFAO.
It seems that anything that comes up that involves competition you believe you're amazing at. I didn't know it was possible taht two incredibley cocky people could meet up and never be told off by anyone. bet you guys meet up and discuss how good you guys are.
i really think the "top 10 stutent" would know how to spell student.

sorry but im sure ur peach is not NEAR the level of pros.
imo which is the best peach? i would say mikael.

metroidmania

Smash Cadet
Because i know there has to be one out there better then anyone else. But i think im up there on that level. i dont really see what they could have that i dont know. Im a god at peach. but the main thing on here is who is the so called best peach out there
Well, I don't think you can say you're up there on their level without first proving it, but yeah I know what you're talking about. Not to brag, but I'm a really great Peach user, and I used to think I was like professional material ready to be, like, best in USA...not.

Anyways, though, the best Peach has GOT to be mikeal.

gtfo

Smash Apprentice
I would either say mikael, or vidjo. But my personal favorite peach player would have to be miakel.

Sensai

Smash Master
Mikael, IMO. Haven't seen much Peach, but he's the only one I have any respect for.

Seriously. I have just about no respect for Peach players, especially mid to upper level ones. It's just a whole bunch of down smashing...which is why I say Mikael.

And everyone thinks that they're God at their character until they play in a few tourneys. Then they realize that they aren't God.

Mindgames, son.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol im good but definately not better the Vidjo/Mikeal or any other top tier peach players but I can hold my own. I would think I might be the best Peach in Canada holding my own against DSF/BobMoney/SKYPAL and Japanese players, Hiko/HoshinoKirby/S-Royal and a few more.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
i know what you are saying on this fine writen 5 paragraph essay. Probly went by the english teacher first. I could probly do one to if it wasnt for the life im living. but not pointing out anything. the game it takes still. but the skill im talking about is the one that when someone does something you counter react. you dont think that much on it you just do it. that what it takes
Sorry to dissapoint you there but those are called "reflexes" and if your'e making a comment about another persons literal skills,you might want to look tha one up in the dictionary.I do hope you know what that is.

Now onto the point that you said stating that head games doesn't matter you may want to rethink that. If your in a match with someone who has the same amount of skill as you it may,and probably will come down to mind games.If he can get you to do something that would hurt you like do a down smash where he is out of range.Or a N Air where he's nowhere near you.Your pretty much screwed.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Wow flame wars.

Anyway... I just skimmed by and only saw Kei mentioned once. Ikki wasn't mentioned at all. No <3 for Japan? =(

Top Bottom