• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best lvl 9 cpu

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Well I have defeated them all but I can strip my list down. I'd say to choose between the best level 9 cpus... Lucas, Luigi, Meta Knight, Peach, Kirby. I'm not too sure from here. Of course level 9 CPUs are a breeze for me yet to choose the best?
Lucas
MK
Kirby
Peach
or Luigi

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Ike. Fighting a level 9 Ike is like surviving an eternity inside the abyss, located at the rim of the outer void of darkness. Runner up: Ganondorf.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
rob/snake/toon link amongst others are never use to even nearly their fullest potential. luigi does because close combat is what cpus go for and it is what he does best.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I've had horrible trouble with CPU Pikachus. They always seem to be able to perform edge-guard miracles and throw me INTO the blast line.

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
Link is the hardest CPU. The only one I have lost to. EVER. Everyone else? SLICE.

IDK

Smash Lord
weegee's up there, but MK still isn't bad...
i'd say the easiest is ivysaur. I can 4 stock him in a 3 stock match with any character. (I mean i take 0%... if you didn't catch that.)

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I've been beaten by Luigis and it always seems to be the one that look like your valentines.
I Gotten comboed by smash attacks to arials.
And any mistimed arial I happen to make and land on Luigi, He will up-B(the Shouryuken version)

I'm Serious

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I trained the computer Yoshi to play similar to my playing style, and my friend did the same with his Marth.

I have yet to pit either of them against Luigi.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Whaaa? Am I really the only one that doesn't think Cpu Luigi is hard? That may be because I main him, but still! For me, the toughest is Toon Link, don't know why, but he always seems to dodge perfectly.... Not to mention he'll occasionally camp and spam U+B.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
This was done several times before. One guy said he had the level 9 CPUs face each other in a giant round robin tourney. If I remember correctly, Luigi went 36-0, Olimar went 33-3, Mario went 31-5, and ZSS went 1-35.

/thread
ZSS is the worst CPU. Add this to the CPU tier list.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Whaaa? Am I really the only one that doesn't think Cpu Luigi is hard? That may be because I main him, but still! For me, the toughest is Toon Link, don't know why, but he always seems to dodge perfectly.... Not to mention he'll occasionally camp and spam U+B.
Luigi seems hard. Later, he gets easy (I 3 stock him with out getting ko'd).

IDK

Smash Lord
No, I don't think any CPU's are hard. They suck even if you don't look for patterns. I haven't lost to one for like 3 or 4 months. I was just talking about who was the most difficult. While none of them actually present me with a challenge, among their caliber, luigi is the most difficult.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't think any CPU's are hard. They suck even if you don't look for patterns. I haven't lost to one for like 3 or 4 months. I was just talking about who was the most difficult. While none of them actually present me with a challenge, among their caliber, luigi is the most difficult.
I rarely ever lose to them. I DO NOT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
...i think lv9s are in a way better in this game, but in ways worse. most of the NEWCOMER lv9s are either really cheap, kinda good, or just bad. they obviously didn't know what to do.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Olimar doesn't seem too troublesome, but maybe that's just me? I do have some problems with Wolf and occasionally Peach, but yeah, Luigi is the most difficult.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Dear God, I hate facing Pikachu with a passion. >_>

So d@mn annoying...

Zylar

Smash Ace
It is kind of impossible to know which one is the best (Even if someone tests them out.) because each character changes their playstyle somewhat once anyone has played using them online or offline. Remember all the threads about "learning" CPUs.

So to truely test a character you'd have to erase the brawl file, and never play as said character or go online.

Somewhere though, I saw a vid on youtube of someone testing them out. CPT Pikachu apparently was the best at "problem solving" with CPU DK as the worst.

^ sad face for pika hate. :(

holy crap wow i did this too lol just for kicks when i was bored. i had only smash balls on and low item turnout though...there were still alot of them lol. i regret that. ig i can put up my results though if you want them.
This wouldn't have worked (nor the first one) unless you did that round robin as the FIRST thing you did with brawl.

Kief

Smash Ace
This was done several times before. One guy said he had the level 9 CPUs face each other in a giant round robin tourney. If I remember correctly, Luigi went 36-0, Olimar went 33-3, Mario went 31-5, and ZSS went 1-35.

/thread
holy crap wow i did this too lol just for kicks when i was bored. i had only smash balls on and low item turnout though...there were still alot of them lol. i regret that. ig i can put up my results though if you want them.

Kief

Smash Ace
you know what zylar i did notice sometimes if i had one character do like half their matches, then later i had them do the other half, sometimes it was different by alot. thats probably because of what you're saying. i just thought that the characters in the last half of the alphabet were better lol.

Top Bottom