• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Who is interested in the NEOH Brawl circuit events? *OoS bonuses are possible*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ok, I'm trying to help my buddy Steve (coheed and cambria) out in generating some interest within our Brawl community and possibly some players from other areas since he's not too acquainted with many of the Brawl players yet. So with that said, are there any people from Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, PA, Illinois, and basically any other area that are interested in attending the tournaments that my friend will be hosting?

Both of his upcoming tournaments are part of the Ohio Circuit, events 8 and 10 respectively; and they are both being held at his place in Parma, Ohio. Event #10 may possibly have an out-of-state bonus for 1st place depending on how many people plan to show up.

--->OC #8 NEOH PRESENTS BRAWL OCT. 24th

--->OC#10/MWC#1 Northeast Ohio Presents [S.A.B] Melee/Brawl (Nov. 28th-29th)

He just wants to have a general list of who may be interested and who plans on attending these events. So everyone please let me know where you stand if you are interested at all. Thank you. :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's my cousin on that other one. xD

But ya'll are still ignoring this too much. At least you and some other people let me know if you want to come or not. So mean... T.T

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I posted on the threads, i know I probably wont go the first one on the 24th, but the next one he is hosting looks open for me

Nope

Smash Lord
are you personally putting up the 1000$ making it guaranteed? or are you estimating that you are getting over 50+ attendants that are entering both singles AND doubles, making the estimated prizes over 1000$

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
are you personally putting up the 1000$ making it guaranteed? or are you estimating that you are getting over 50+ attendants that are entering both singles AND doubles, making the estimated prizes over 1000$
He's obviously exaggerating. :laugh:

But seriously, take a look at the threads for the events (the second one especially). The attendance is growing and it is now also the first event of the Midwest Circuit run by TheBlueBlade. Check it out and see if you would like to make it up here. :3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Might be going the 24th we'll see...
We better have a lot of tounrys in Neoh this decemeber since Im home after Thanksgiving weekend till January 4th

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
It is gonna have over $1000 up for sure because Melee and brawl I already have enough Confirmed to make that statement Over 50 people For Both events combined Makes $1000 Confirmed eddy Unless most of them dont do Doubles which most do

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes I know, but let's just focus on getting the list of attendance filled more and more at this point in time. =P

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I posted on the threads, i know I probably wont go the first one on the 24th, but the next one he is hosting looks open for me
As I have stated in the threads, I can provide housing as long as I get advanced warning.

Also, didn't see this, but I plan on going to both providing I get a ride.

Top Bottom