• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Have You Beaten Event Match 51 With?

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
Hey.
I just thought it would be interesting to know ho has beaten the final event match with who. I'm convinced that some characters just cannot win it, so prove me wrong (if you can).

Acyually, I beat it woth everyone, but I will rank on how difficult it was for each one.

Here's who I beat it with: Everyone!!

Really Easy

Samus
Falco
Pikachu
Fox
Ness
Marth
Y. Link
Jiggly

Easy

C. Falcon
Ganondorf
Mario
Doc
Peach
Mewtwo
Sheik
Roy

Hard

ICS
Yoshi
DK
Link
Luigi
Kirby

Really Hard

Bowser
Pichu
Zelda
MR. G&W

This is the event with Giga Bowser, Mewtwo and Ganondorf, btw.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Kirby. It was a cross between emo/rock attacking.

Also, jigglypuff is real easy to beat this with.

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
What I wonder is if you can beat it with jiggly without using rest. and I think samus is actually the easiest to do it with, cause of his fall time.

Corigames

Smash Hero
What I wonder is if you can beat it with jiggly without using rest. and I think samus is actually the easiest to do it with, cause of his fall time.
HIS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (breath)... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol how do you use a breath to punctuate "!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"? It's not audible!

whoa, weird sentence there >_>

Inevitable

Smash Apprentice
I tried beating this with Kirby a few times also couldn't do it, Kirby is fun but I'm no good with him lol.

Toomai

Smash Ace
I think you can't beat it with:

ICs
Yoshi
Pichu
Ness
ICs' aren't too hard, you just gotta pay attention to what your partner's doing. And smash a lot.

It's easy for Yoshi to KO Giga Bowser once his dair does tons of damage.

For Ness, just use the bat a lot and forget about your B moves (except for recovery).

As for Pichu...you just have to feel it. Do the fsmash. Nair around. Usmash when surrounded.

And yes I have beaten it with all these (and everyone else too), so I know what I'm talking about.

Corigames

Smash Hero
lol how do you use a breath to punctuate "!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"? It's not audible!

whoa, weird sentence there >_>
I was so angry, I broke the laws of physics, puntation, english, and busted a vein... (passes out)

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon, Doc, Mario, Luigi, Kirby. First time I beat it was with Doc, easiest time I've had was with luigi. Luigi dair's and fairs bowser to death. You can use up-b, but ganon always punishes me.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Beat it with Zelda several times myself. I never saw it as difficult at all, but maybe that's because Giga Bowser eats up Zelda's magical attacks. Everything that is more difficult to pull off completely on other characters works flawlessly on him. (ie. nair, nayru's love, fsmash, usmash, ...-whatever. Giga Bowser always dies first when I play it.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

ICs
Yoshi
Pichu
Ness
Lol, Ness was the first character I beat this with. Just ledge stall and up b (Missile, obviously) into them occasionally, and they'll just suicide. Easier than trying to beat it legitimately with any character.

Anyway it has been done with every character. Some faster and easier than others.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Fox, and Ganondorf. I haven't tried it with others, but a basic strategy I would use is: Use a move that can hit all three at once, kill Giga Bowser when possible. Once you get the big guy off the stage, the other two are cake. Giga Bowser just interrupts anything you might do, so getting rid of him is my first main goal. I should try it with some others and see.

GammaKnight

Smash Rookie
First time (years ago) I beat it with Roy by spamming over-B's, then with Marth spamming forward smashes and neutral-B's.

Now, I've beaten it with half of the characters in the game (I'm too lazy to do it with all of them).

I've also managed to three-stock it with Jiggs and Falco; the satisfaction from the first one (which was with Falco) was vast.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I've only done it with ganondorf... until this thread popped up i thought he was obviously the easiest to do it with, but apparently not O_o

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
I tried it with the ICs, but it was just too hard for me.. Nana would always run away, or when I rolled away she wouldn't roll, she would just sort of get hit by some devasting attack (giga bowser's f- smash)... I think it is so easy with samus cause all you have to do is double jump and then nair twice on giga bowser, then repeat..Also, I mean, you could do it with more characters by just falling off the ledge and up-bing back (like link), but I wasn't thinking about that.. I also wonder if everyone just goes for giga bowser first. I usually do, but one tme I went to Mewtwo first cause he suicided, and I won after he was dead.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Here's who I beat it with:

Marth
Mario
C. Falcon
Jiggly
Peach
Dr. Mario
Link
Samus

ICs
Yoshi
Pichu
Ness
I've beat 51 as Marth, Jiggs, Falcon, Yoshi and Ness (:laugh: ), and Doc. 6 total, might do it later with Sheik...

Toomai

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. Once I used Peach and got all the way up to 320% without getting KO'd the fisrt time. Can't remember if I won that round though.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
After reading this thread i tried it with a few more characters last night. Did it with falcon and luigi; falcon's was really easy, all you had to do was jump over mewtwo and ganon and knee giga bowser in the face. Pretty satisfying.

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
If anyone has any links to videos of people beating this match, pm me with them and I'll put them up here.
(or you can just post them)..

flintstone

Smash Cadet
i havent done tht event in a loooooong time, and ive only beaten it with falco...cause i lost the save data and cnt be bothered getting it all back

pretty cheap tactic with him...waited at arena edge, when they come to get you, jump over them and d-air, then run to the other side, takes a looong time, but it works getting rid of bowser as he's huge and gets hit all the time, aswell as blocking the others

Top Bottom