• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Have You Beaten Event Match 51 With?

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
In about about two minutes I beat it with Fox.
I forgot my record with Sheik though...

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
I beat it first with Yoshi. I spammed his down+B and it eventually worked. Now, when I'm just trying to beat it to unlock FD (when my file gets erased or I choose to start over), I use Jigglypuff's down+B.

Other than that...I just can't seem to beat it. They seem to have the best luck when it comes randomly hitting me from out of range areas.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's easy with falcon, spam the knee
ganon, no strats, just pure power
pichu, run through them using nair
zelda i found was easier than sheik cause of the f/bair

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
jiggles only. rest ftw. i think the 5 or six events before 51 are MUCH harder. the check up one and space travelers one, some others

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Dang, I can't beat it with anyone.... >.< Tries Jiggs, but I would usually have 1 life left after I've killed boozer. Tried Marth, it woorked ok. Mario was ok, i tried Ness, but boozer was going all crazy on me when i upB off edge into him. I need serious help... 0.o DX

mood4food77

Smash Hero
jiggs, forward b like crazy, use bairs whenever, and then down b when clsoe to boozer

falcon can run the stage spamming knees

also with peach, you can float by the ledge and kill of mewtwo and ganon easily, leaving boozer just for your whorenadoes

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Like everyone, Jiggly first cuz using her is super easy..
Then Link, Falco, and Falcon.
Falco's dAir helps a lot.. and The Knee.
Also slipped in a few Falcon Punch!es too. And Link is just the best.

but it's so annoying when you're approaching with shffls
and NPC Lvl 9 Ganon just spams up+b o_o
*jump* *HAH*

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I beat it with Jigglypuff. I just kept using the Rest move on Giga Bowser but I had to use the charged B move to KO Mewtwo and Ganondork.

I ALMOST beat it with Fox, however.

EDIT: I've always been wondering this...WHY do people always refer to Bowser as Boozer?!

Mr. Emcee

Smash Cadet
Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Gannondorf.

I don't understand how you people managed to do it without losing a stock, there was a lot of sacrifice involved in my strategy.

Top Bottom